Donald Jr. Calls Out Peter Fonda

Why wasn't Fonda arrested by the Secret Service for threatening the lives of the 1st family? Are celebs exempt from the law?
I am sure he is going to get a visit.

As if Trump got a visit from the FBI when he asked Russia to hack into Hillary's email server.

Wow, just wow...dumbass.
I know, it would be too expensive...and it was a public server.

Hillary's server was a public server? Considering how many times it was hacked it must have felt like a public server.
Yeah, they just redacted as they typed.

Liberals are miserable, disgusting people. Nothing more needs to be said.
Try this on and see if it fits:

I'm sure he apologized for it so no harm done. And no I'm not going to find a link. I'm just using a Liberal tactic and saying whatever I feel like.

Great, and if Peter Fonda ever gets another job he should be fired immediately. BTW, your liberal tactic...sounds a lot like your usual tactic.

He hasn't worked in years, many years...

Which is why I said if he ever gets another job. That family money doesn't last forever.

I know to the new whinny bitches of the GOP it feels like he said the former, deep down in their guts, it's just feels true.

Touchy Trumphlakes.

You represent a class of people we see every day...sullen, depressed, envious, beaten down, living a life of drudgery without color or flavor....you're a leftist, grey man.

Hahaha. So when did the GOP get filled with so many whinny little pussies?

I know, ya'll can put him in that cell you've had reserved for Lois, Eric Hillary, Obama (anyone)..... and put this pecker in it.

Maybe ya'll could boycott his latest movie? Wait, when was his last movie? Why is he relevant again?

You threaten to kidnap the President's son and have him gang-raped and we should just ignore it....not any more.
Oh, stop. Tell me the last time a serious kidnapper put it on Twitter ahead of time. Will you stop being just as "threatening" and "criminal" as he is? Just a bunch of hot air, the both of you.

Thank goodness when I need a little humor, there is always a Tom Horn thread to read.

Oh, stop. Tell me the last time a serious kidnapper put it on Twitter ahead of time. Will you stop being just as "threatening" and "criminal" as he is? Just a bunch of hot air, the both of you.

Remember what happened to Rep. Steve Scalise last summer? Don't pretend shitbags like Fonda don't put ideas into the heads of unhinged losers like the clown who shot him and others that day. Fonda needs an asswhipping...a good one....one he'd be in an ER long enough to think about the power of words over others who do not see it as "irony".

Last edited:
President Trump is good friends with a lot of tough guys. Maybe the Hulkster, Hulk Hogan, from Venice Beach CA might be willing to do the President a favor and speak to Fonda.

I know to the new whinny bitches of the GOP it feels like he said the former, deep down in their guts, it's just feels true.

Touchy Trumphlakes.

You represent a class of people we see every day...sullen, depressed, envious, beaten down, living a life of drudgery without color or flavor....you're a leftist, grey man.

These people are mentally unstable.

Touchy Trumphlakes.

On the contrary o peddler of truthiness, I have sought to " live deep and suck out all the marrow of life"

Touchy Trumphlakes.

Sound just like the complaints we heard from Trump Country!

Remember what happened to Rep. Steve Scalise last summer? Don't pretend shitbags like Fonda don't put ideas into the heads of unhinged losers like the clown who shot him and others that day. Fonda needs an asswiping...a good one....one he'd be in an ER long enough to think about the power of words over others who do not see it as "irony".
ass whipping
I'm laughing out loud at the thought of you wiping his ass for him.
You are blowing as much hot air as he did, and completely destroying your holier than thou argument.

Remember what happened to Rep. Steve Scalise last summer? Don't pretend shitbags like Fonda don't put ideas into the heads of unhinged losers like the clown who shot him and others that day. Fonda needs an asswiping...a good one....one he'd be in an ER long enough to think about the power of words over others who do not see it as "irony".
Or like hyperbole against planned parenthood causing a shooting?
Or a guy busting into a pizza joint with a gun?

Hahaha. So when did the GOP get filled with so many whinny little pussies?

I know, ya'll can put him in that cell you've had reserved for Lois, Eric Hillary, Obama (anyone)..... and put this pecker in it.

Maybe ya'll could boycott his latest movie? Wait, when was his last movie? Why is he relevant again?

You threaten to kidnap the President's son and have him gang-raped and we should just ignore it....not any more.
Cartel Kidnapping Spreads Terror on Twitter | VICE News

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

What kind of sick, twisted POS suggests that a young boy be subjected to being raped by pedophiles? You people are vile and disgusting.

Your assertions t hat Trump is the worst human being on planet Earth are a joke... look in the mirror.

Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.
For real. Did you ever do her exercise videos? Holy shit.

Forum List

Back