Donald Trum carried out Syria missile strike after being convinced by Daughter Ivanka

Trump is making a huge mistake listening to his demrat son in law Kushner and Ivanka.

These two are New York liberals and have no business in the White House.

These is all sad and disturbing.

Wake up Trump.
Can you tell by their clothes? Is that what gives it away?

huh? :uhh:
What distinguishes a New York liberal from say a liberal from Okiehoma.

Trump is making a huge mistake listening to his demrat son in law Kushner and Ivanka.

Wake up Trump.

So what was wrong with the decision? You cannot even answer, can you?

Go to war because Ivanka had a tantrum ?????? war Daddy! war Daddy! I wanna war!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much fun Daddy!!!!! can we have a war Daddy????????????

What's wrong with that???????

Frankly.... sometimes I can't believe some people here.:cuckoo:
With assets like hers she could convince me to conquer the world and present it to her..

of course you would *sigh* :cuckoo: :dunno:

Wake up Trump.

Go to war because Ivanka had a tantrum ?????? war Daddy! war Daddy! I wanna war!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much fun Daddy!!!!! can we have a war Daddy????????????

With assets like hers she could convince me to conquer the world and present it to her..

of course you would *sigh* :cuckoo: :dunno:
Why sure, but the galaxy is too much..

So you have proof that this is exactly what happened?

Grow up and stop whining you PITA.

I am answering to this OP. ;)

No. That is not what you are doing. You are agreeing with the OP which means your statements are your own.

omigod.
my statements are my own.
really
you are an Einstein.:rolleyes:

Then you must not be because you claimed they were the Op's!

DONALD Trump’s decision to rain down 59 Tomahawk missiles on a Syrian air base was sparked by his daughter Ivanka’s “heartbroken” response to Assad’s chemical attack, insiders have claimed.

Trump is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by Ivanka

Trump has long opposed military intervention in Syria – both as a private citizen when he criticised Obama’s intervention in the region, and as President.

But the Republican firebrand is believed to have made his dramatic U-................................
Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

But the Republican firebrand is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by his daughter Ivanka’s impassioned response to the Assad regime’s use of chemical weapons on Tuesday.

A source close to the first family said: “Increasingly, Ivanka is having more and more influence over her father.

Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the mac Everly move, i'm sure she didn't make the entire decision but oh no the media is going to spin this into every direction it is not.

The real danger would be boots on the ground as stated in the video.

Now for the actual scenario.
Trump is informed of the gas attack which affected civilians. Knowing that Obama claimed that he considered the use of gas on civilians to be crossing a "red-line" and would necessitate a military response. The Assad crossed the line knowing that Obama was all wind and no guts. Trump couldn't be seen to be the same, so he approached the Secretary of Defense who met with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Their recommendation: A limited military strike as a show of force against Assad's actions, so as to not be seen as weak. Trump agreed, the military presented their planned action, he approved and it was carried out. Ivanka Trump would not be involved.

Obama was insensitive to the rest of the world a superficial person who think about of himself...the red-line was cross for Obama but he did give a shit that peoples of Syria ( womans and children) are threated like animal.
Nobody who as a heart inside should be digusted by what the hell is happening in Syria.
The peoples who lives there are innocents peoples like me and you they don't deserve what is happening to them.
So, someone must do something about this barbarity, Syria is a ruin so many dead, Palmyre is at the hand of ISIS being destroy
Sirian ,No escape for them, one side ASSAD the dictator, the other side ISIS and Europe don't wont the migrant from Syria because of all the attacks in Europe commited by some terrorist Syrian, Voilà nowhere to go for the womans and children.
They are stuck and most of all childrens are being kills every day and that is unacceptable

Wake up Trump.

Its very strange that you would believe that anything remotely close to that scenario actually happened. :cuckoo:

Wake up Trump.
The poster is MindWars, and the (usual) source is InfoWars.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back