Donald Trump a de facto Russian asset

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well its from a guy hw sacked..........2 days before he retired but it seems credible.Trump iisnt bright enough to mix it with Vlad or any other leader.

Kamala nailed him.

Today trump is despatching investigators to Ohio to try to validate his pet lies.
Grown ups just dont do that.

How fucking stupid are you?
Russia is for progressives not conservatives or populists dumbass.
Ask Bernie Sanders, he honeymooned there.

JD Vance got several emails claiming that their pets were stolen, FACT.
A city bureaucrat said that no pets were eaten....who would you believe?

Kamala is all style and no substance, voters see she is Biden all over again.

Last edited:

Well its from a guy hw sacked..........2 days before he retired but it seems credible.Trump iisnt bright enough to mix it with Vlad or any other leader.

Kamala nailed him.

Today trump is despatching investigators to Ohio to try to validate his pet lies.
does he sit in front of you, or behind you, at the monthly meetings?

1726151580066.png

How fucking stupid are you?
Russia is for progressives not conservatives or populists dumbass.
Ask Bernie Sanders, he honeymooned there.

JD Vance got several email claiming that their pets were stolen, FACT.
A city bureaucrat said that no pets were eaten....who would you believe?

Kamala is all style and no substance, voters see she is Biden all over again.
I certainly wouldnt believe vance or trump.
I would tend to believe the mayor,the police,the local press and the town manager.
No pets have been reported missing.
But you miss the point. No adult would get wrapped up in such a bizarre discussion. Putin will be pissing himself laughing.

I would tend to believe the mayor,the police,the local press and the town manager.
But you miss the point. No adult would get wrapped up in such a bizarre discussion. Putin will be pissing himself laughing.
We aren't believing Trump or Vance, we are believing citizens of Springfield, OH, who are sick of the 20,000 Haitians that they moved there. Its not just eating pets, its wrecking cars, not speaking English, and disrupting their way of life.

If Trump sent investigators to Springfield to get testimony from the citizens who claimed their pets were stolen, I'd wait to see how that pans out before saying it never happened. If its a hoax, fine. If its real we'll say so.

Kamala nailed him.
Interesting. TRUMP! contained Putin quite nicely for 4 years, now you think he wouldn't be able to. You're a little weird.

Kamala nailed him.

Trump is a defacto American asset.

He doesn’t want us involved in these dumb foreign wars started by our own State Department.

Kamala is controlled by the pro-war lobby, which is why they want her. President Trump doesn’t obey their wishes, so they hate him.

The Democrat Party is now the party of warmongers, the party of the Cheneys.

Funny how you Brits hated Bush and Cheney, now you love them.

The comments have forced the Governor to respond to the other Haitian crime plaguing Springfield, Oh.

Biden let Putin build that pipeline and attack Ukraine. Who exactly is a Russian asset?
It's the narrative. The left lives and dies by the narrative, and once one is set, they never deviate from it. In this case, they're hellbent on the narrative that TRUMP! is a Russian asset. TRUMP! could literally declare war on Russia and personally order a drone strike on Putin and they would STILL insist on it.

Didn’t bother to read Eileen’s OP.

Sometimes I wonder why I don’t put that rancid twat on ignore.

But it is funny to read his brainless thread headlines.

Kamala nailed him.

Trump's unwarranted, irresponsible opposition to military aid to Ukraine makes him an asset to Putin.

Kamala nailed him.

Trump spreads russian misinformation. Who do you think spread the Haitians eating dogs and cats story?

And Trump proves he's a liar. Didn't he say he saw a woman on TV say this? That's a lie. It was a story going around the internet. No woman was ever interviewed. And the person who told the story said it was his sister's friend. Hearsay.

Forum List

Back