Donald Trump a de facto Russian asset

Yep. Sillybozo regularly lies.
They're eating the dogs! They're lying to you bro.

Here's another example of a little lie.

"Who cares, okay?" remarked Jeanine Pirro, addressing Taylor Swift's endorsement. The Fox News host went on to emphasize that she chooses music or movies based on talent rather than political views.

"I buy music or I go to a movie because I like the actor, his acting, or I like the singer. I don’t give a damn what you think politically, you are not good to move me one way or another," remarked Pirro.

She further questioned why celebrities believe their political views should have any sway over the public, advising Swift, "You sing for a living. Just deal with that."

However, a few weeks ago, Pirro seemed to be glad about Kid Rock's endorsement of Donald Trump. She named the country rock artist as someone who is "much more influential" than Swift.

LIE!!!! No question that's a lie right? Let's see your right wing brain argue this. Go.

Its when far right thugs refer to people as less than human. You do it all the time. Trump does it all the time and so do most far right thugs.
People are easier to push in the ovens when you see them as less than human.
Ponder on that.

Neatly avoided. Like most maga.
What was avoided? The delusional conspiracy theory that someone who’s opinion is different than your must be a “Russian asset”?

Not everyone wants to see Ukrainians killed by prolonging a stupid war. You are the psychos who supported allowing Putin to build his pipeline. How do you tin foil hat dimwits reconcile that?

What was avoided? The delusional conspiracy theory that someone who’s opinion is different than your must be a “Russian asset”?

Not everyone wants to see Ukrainians killed by prolonging a stupid war. You are the psychos who supported allowing Putin to build his pipeline. How do you tin foil hat dimwits reconcile that?

Nordstream 2 was smart money. Russia spent 11 years and 3 billion dollars to build it. All that gas from Russia and the Stans should be sold in Germany and Europe.

God knows what Putin was thinking. What a waste.

When do you think old person Sanders honeymooned?
Its not relevant. Ive been to Russia as well. I never visited the USSR.
You see the change in political systems is relevant here.
USSR was a communist country.
Russia is a kleptocracy.
There is a big difference.
Left wingers supported the USSR.
Right wingers now support Russia.
Trump supports Russia. Either he is looking to make money there or more likely Putin has dirt on him and his corrupt kids.

Nordstream 2 was smart money. Russia spent 11 years and 3 billion dollars to build it. All that gas from Russia and the Stans should be sold in Germany and Europe.

God knows what Putin was thinking. What a waste.
So you support Europe being energy dependent on Russia?

They're eating the dogs! They're lying to you bro.

Here's another example of a little lie.

"Who cares, okay?" remarked Jeanine Pirro, addressing Taylor Swift's endorsement. The Fox News host went on to emphasize that she chooses music or movies based on talent rather than political views.

"I buy music or I go to a movie because I like the actor, his acting, or I like the singer. I don’t give a damn what you think politically, you are not good to move me one way or another," remarked Pirro.

She further questioned why celebrities believe their political views should have any sway over the public, advising Swift, "You sing for a living. Just deal with that."

However, a few weeks ago, Pirro seemed to be glad about Kid Rock's endorsement of Donald Trump. She named the country rock artist as someone who is "much more influential" than Swift.

LIE!!!! No question that's a lie right? Let's see your right wing brain argue this. Go.
You insist on denying reality.

You fail.

Well its from a guy hw sacked..........2 days before he retired but it seems credible.Trump iisnt bright enough to mix it with Vlad or any other leader.

Kamala nailed him.

Today trump is despatching investigators to Ohio to try to validate his pet lies.
Grown ups just dont do that.
Yet Trump did better with Vlad than Biden or Obama did? How do you explain that, Tommy?

The Biden/Harris administration dumped 20,000 Haitan illegals into a town of only 68,000 people! Can you even fathom the problems doing something like that would create? Who does that to other people? Do you think either one of them would even consider doing something so grotesque in the town where THEY and their family live? Not in a million years, Tommy and you damned well know it!

Its not relevant. Ive been to Russia as well. I never visited the USSR.

Because the USSR had come to an end when you visited. But not when Sanders had his honeymoon, you twit.
You see the change in political systems is relevant here.
USSR was a communist country.
Russia is a kleptocracy.
There is a big difference.
Left wingers supported the USSR.
Right wingers now support Russia.
Trump supports Russia. Either he is looking to make money there or more likely Putin has dirt on him and his corrupt kids.
Save your lectures for that drunk in the alley who gives credence to you commentary. Otherwise, STFU.

Forum List

Back