Donald Trump, “Democrats Trying To 'Rig' Upcoming Debates"

Trump is co-opting Conservative Persecution Syndrome.
He really has taken that stuff to a whole new level, though. From the very beginning of the campaign, he talked about how he was or might be "treated", not just by the media but by the GOP itself. I've never seen such a sensitive and paranoid candidate, not even close.

Although, it may just be that his paranoia is justified in that he doesn't want the con exposed.

Trump knows he is in big trouble with the upcoming political debates. His tactics of name-calling, shouting insults and complete nonsense left the other Republican hopefuls dumbfounded and thrilled the clueless right-wingers.

However, as the Republican nominee, Trump can no longer depend on decibel level alone, which was all that was needed to sway the intolerant white racists of the GOP voting base during the primaries. In the Presidential Debates he will be forced to detail his methods for reaching his policy objectives, and those policies must do more than feed conservative fear mongering.

Unlike his mindless supporters, the rational voters of this nation will demand workable specifics, specifics that Trump cannot deliver. He couldn’t do this at the Republican National Convention, all he had was bellowing his vitriol about Hillary Clinton. This won’t work at the national debates, in fact, such behavior will work against The Donald.

Of course, requiring Trump to finally put up or shut up is what he defines as “rigging” the debates, and we can expect his loyal followers to agree. Mrs. Clinton will be accused of cheating when she cites verifiable facts, figures, and statistics, and The Donald will then fall back on his old BS of “Crooked Hillary” and other incomprehensible blather that served him when all he needed to do was impress the right-wingers.

Trump’s sheep will be quick to deny these unpleasant facts about their hero, but what else can be expected of them other than bashing Hillary Clinton. They know deep down Trump is nothing but an empty shell with a big mouth, but are afraid to say it out loud, which is another of many aspects of their denial.

You won't believe what Donald Trump is trying to accuse the Democratic party of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

People who C&P and don't have the fucking class to give the credit to the original writer/s are not welcome on this forum as you will soon find out asshole!
Permanent Ignore.

The debates were set by the Commission on Presidential Debates in September 2015.

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton is using NFL games to 'rig' the debates

Just another example of how well-informed Birfer Trump is, and how the Trumptards will jump to the defense of their Orange Jesus no matter how wrong Trump may be.
Obviously the DNC didn't make the schedule but how do you know the Dems didn't influence it?

Yes, it's a great big giant conspiracy, just like Obama was born in Kenya and Ted Cruz was with Lee Harvey Oswald.

In 2012, there was a debate on a Monday night and a Vice-Presidential debate on a Thursday night, both when NFL games were played.

Presidential Debate Schedule 2012: Dates, Times & Information

Hillary rigged those debates too!

The debates were set by the Commission on Presidential Debates in September 2015.

Just another example of how well-informed Birfer Trump is, and how the Trumptards will jump to the defense of their Orange Jesus no matter how wrong Trump may be.
Obviously the DNC didn't make the schedule but how do you know the Dems didn't influence it?

Yes, it's a great big giant conspiracy, just like Obama was born in Kenya and Ted Cruz was with Lee Harvey Oswald.

In 2012, there was a debate on a Monday night and a Vice-Presidential debate on a Thursday night, both when NFL games were played.

You shot off into instant deflect mode. Golly, a VP debate on Thursday? You answered a different question. How do you know the Dems had nothing to do with it and why do you oppose the most viewers possible?

of course they are...
Queen Hillary feels.....

hillentitled-i8448.jpg

As long as Hilliary doesn't let him get to her with his insults and name-calling, Trump is going to get absolutely creamed in the debates.

You shot off into instant deflect mode. Golly, a VP debate on Thursday? You answered a different question.

How do you know Trump didn't try to influence the debates?

Good to see you've gone from "rigging" to "influencing," even though you have zero evidence other than hearsay from your Orange Jesus.

See, this just looks like ANOTHER misinterpretation or will distortion of facts by our friends on the left.

On the one hand; they are claiming that Trump is going to "get exposed" in the debates.

BUT, out of the other side of their moths, they are bitching about his efforts to get MORE EXPOSURE for the debates.

Hey - let's debate when we are not competing against prime time NFL football - that way more people will watch the debates!

Seems to me that Donald Trump is confident that the debates will help him & he wants more people to watch.

There will probably be a clause from Trump that if the air-conditioning in the debate hall isn't working well and he has to try with his tiny hands to turn the thermostat down that he won't pay for, ...., uh, something. He's always looking to stiff someone for the bill. He'll not pay the valet outside while calling him a rapist.

Trump knows he is in big trouble with the upcoming political debates. His tactics of name-calling, shouting insults and complete nonsense left the other Republican hopefuls dumbfounded and thrilled the clueless right-wingers.

However, as the Republican nominee, Trump can no longer depend on decibel level alone, which was all that was needed to sway the intolerant white racists of the GOP voting base during the primaries. In the Presidential Debates he will be forced to detail his methods for reaching his policy objectives, and those policies must do more than feed conservative fear mongering.

Unlike his mindless supporters, the rational voters of this nation will demand workable specifics, specifics that Trump cannot deliver. He couldn’t do this at the Republican National Convention, all he had was bellowing his vitriol about Hillary Clinton. This won’t work at the national debates, in fact, such behavior will work against The Donald.

Of course, requiring Trump to finally put up or shut up is what he defines as “rigging” the debates, and we can expect his loyal followers to agree. Mrs. Clinton will be accused of cheating when she cites verifiable facts, figures, and statistics, and The Donald will then fall back on his old BS of “Crooked Hillary” and other incomprehensible blather that served him when all he needed to do was impress the right-wingers.

Trump’s sheep will be quick to deny these unpleasant facts about their hero, but what else can be expected of them other than bashing Hillary Clinton. They know deep down Trump is nothing but an empty shell with a big mouth, but are afraid to say it out loud, which is another of many aspects of their denial.

You won't believe what Donald Trump is trying to accuse the Democratic party of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

I'm sure his handlers will tell him he has to 'tone it down' from now on but thankfully this dupe is what he is. And you are right his decibel level and racist blustering won't play on a national stage during the debates. He may even try to get out of them. Certainly his tax returns will be one of HRC's favorite targets. "Why would a billionaire need to hide their income tax return?"
Somehow I don't think Hillary is going to bring up anyone's 'personal finances'. Nor is she going to bring up 'personal matters' pertaining to marriage partners.
Nor will she bring up those pesky facts pertaining to Benghazi or Libya or the Iranian 'donation' she and Kerry and Obama gave in the order of 150 billions bucks.
Nor will she bring up 'cyber security'.
Debbie and Sanders won't be mentioned of course.
She won't be mentioning Webb Hubble's daughter.
Obama's sick economy she'll give a pass on.
Endemic negro on negro mass violence and murder she'll stay away from.
The needed physical stamina needed to be the President she'll stay away from.
Gee. I can't think of anything for her to go after Trump about.
I think Trump will be happy to stand on the stage and let Hillary do her impersonation of Captain Queeg before the naval inquiry in the movie 'The Caine Mutiny' starring Humphrey Bogart.
The similarities between Captain Queeg and Hillary are frighteningly similar.
For the Captain it's his whole crew. For Hillary it's 'The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, then it was the Media now it's the fucking Russians.
She's seriously a paranoid schizophrenic.
To the point where she's bullshiting the Sander's supporters while stealing the REPs platform.
ANYTHING so she can grab 'The Precious'.

Trump is co-opting Conservative Persecution Syndrome.
He really has taken that stuff to a whole new level, though. From the very beginning of the campaign, he talked about how he was or might be "treated", not just by the media but by the GOP itself. I've never seen such a sensitive and paranoid candidate, not even close.

Although, it may just be that his paranoia is justified in that he doesn't want the con exposed.
THIS IS Humphrey Bogart's impersonation of Hillary Clinton:

Trump supporters are simultaneously claiming that Trump will easily destroy her in the debates and that she is rigging them to ensure her victory.

Do they realize that they are doing this?

The right has always felt most of the mainstream media supports the left and skews reporting/interviews accordingly. Now that the leaked DNC emails prove this collusion, and 99% of the media ignores this despite it being worse than Watergate, they are angry. I am furious pretty much every time Hillary or one of her shills opens her mouth to point a finger away from Hillary's monumental f'ups to a lesser f'up of her opponent.

For instance, Hillary, her shills and the media really need to stop with the national security and state secrets bullshit. After the pass given to Hillary (and Bill with the China/US Patent Office), it is insulting to have anyone claim Trump is the serious security risk. It is laughable. Likewise, the implication that Trump is anti-woman. FFS, Hillary pays women less than men, but Trump pays according to merit, so women make as much as men. Trump insults women at the same rate he insults everyone else.

Of course the debates are being rigged. The DNC wants low viewership because Hillary loses ground the more she speaks off script. I predict she will not be asked about being proven extremely careless with government secrets, but Trump will be asked about "inviting" a hostile government to hack the US. I predict he will be asked about specifics and she wont. They are doing that right now. Every time someone bitches about his vagueness, they need to ask about her vagueness, but they don't. She has given no more specifics than he has.

Why has no media mentioned the fact that the ONLY way Hillary could be granted security clearance is by being elected president, because presidents are granted clearance by default.

Queen Hillary and the Democrats know
it is in their best interests to keep her public events controlled and
limited, as possible

She is empty of any real ideas or change,
which is why she has not held a Press Conference in all of 2016

She has no real political value to add -no real change the American people want
unless one assumes the same, old, failed policies of Papa Obama
is something to offer

hilnothing-i8444.jpg

You shot off into instant deflect mode. Golly, a VP debate on Thursday? You answered a different question.

How do you know Trump didn't try to influence the debates?

Good to see you've gone from "rigging" to "influencing," even though you have zero evidence other than hearsay from your Orange Jesus.
I know Trump does want to influence the debates, I didn't say he didn't. He wants the most viewers possible and move it from conflicting with NFL games.

Look, you dumb asshole, you don't fool me. YOU said rigging, not me. I didn't go from rigging to influencing. You're just another smarmy lying asshole, nothing less.

I know Trump does want to influence the debates, I didn't say he didn't. He wants the most viewers possible and move it from conflicting with NFL games.
The debates were set a year ago by a bi-partisan panel. If he considers himself a leader, he should be asking the NFL to change the time of their games.

Forum List

Back