Donald Trump, “Democrats Trying To 'Rig' Upcoming Debates"

GOP is in full crisis management mode, and of course, blaming Hillary even though the debates are not agreed to by the candidates; but the parties. It is sat up by the commission on Presidential debates and has been for over a year.

The group dishonesty is amazing with Drumpf

View attachment 83770
hitler and nazi accusations is the internet white flag.
Or it's pointing out with whom you are debating....

I have no fear where I stand....liberals shouldn't either...
Yeah, I like mine better.
2_zpseefo64oz.gif~original

or Hillary should be asking for even more to show how ready she is
True, the more Trump whines the better.
Indeed or Hillary can show how empty she really is any new ideas or change of course, too be fair when she does hold her first real press conference of 2016, we may find out more
Hillary isn't the one trying to weasel out of debates. They'll be more informative than the press throwing out gotcha questions, but Trump doesn't want anything he can't personally orchestrate.

I know Trump does want to influence the debates, I didn't say he didn't. He wants the most viewers possible and move it from conflicting with NFL games.
The debates were set a year ago by a bi-partisan panel. If he considers himself a leader, he should be asking the NFL to change the time of their games.
He's too smart to ask. Yes I know it was set up earlier, they need to change it, and I strongly suspect the NFL would want it too.

Indeed or Hillary can show how empty she really is any new ideas or change of course, too be fair when she does hold her first real press conference of 2016, we may find out more
Hillary isn't the one trying to weasel out of debates. They'll be more informative than the press throwing out gotcha questions, but Trump doesn't want anything he can't personally orchestrate by throwing out any reporters he doesn't like.

Hillary isn't the one trying to weasel out of debates. They'll be more informative than the press throwing out gotcha questions, but Trump doesn't want anything he can't personally orchestrate.
How would he orchestrate questions or her answers? Oh, you were just talking shit. Nevermind.

GOP is in full crisis management mode, and of course, blaming Hillary even though the debates are not agreed to by the candidates; but the parties. It is sat up by the commission on Presidential debates and has been for over a year.

When did he blame Hillary?
Full crisis mode? Go change your dirty stinking diaper, it won't fly here.

Hillary isn't the one trying to weasel out of debates. They'll be more informative than the press throwing out gotcha questions, but Trump doesn't want anything he can't personally orchestrate by throwing out any reporters he doesn't like.

Considering how they did with Bernie
it would seem par for the course

I know Trump does want to influence the debates, I didn't say he didn't. He wants the most viewers possible and move it from conflicting with NFL games.
The debates were set a year ago by a bi-partisan panel. If he considers himself a leader, he should be asking the NFL to change the time of their games.
He's too smart to ask. Yes I know it was set up earlier, they need to change it, and I strongly suspect the NFL would want it too.
If the NFL would want to change, why is it that Trump can't ask? He doesn't seem to have much trouble making demands.

Considering how they did with Bernie, it would seem par for the course
Deflection. You don't care about Bernie, except that he would have been easier to beat.

How would he orchestrate questions or her answers? Oh, you were just talking shit. Nevermind.
He orchestrates news conferences by throwing people out he doesn't like.

If the NFL would want to change, why is it that Trump can't ask? He doesn't seem to have much trouble making demands.
You just keep slinging more shit, looks like you're tapped out.

So you couldn't back up your shit. LOL

Of course. notice how they ignore the challenge of Trump

Come on, Queen Hillary should stand up and take the challenge
show everyone how ready and tough she is
she should say , I'll debate anytime, anywhere

it would score bigger political points for her

... but they don't
funny how that works

Check and mate! :biggrin:

Trump security removes POLITICO reporter from rally
Donald Trump throws tantrum after reporters do their job (Opinion) - CNN.com

You have a habit of clucking around in victory but the question was:

"How would he orchestrate questions or her answers?"

You literally are a retard.

I know, it was great !

people loved it

thanks for sharing

Of course. notice how they ignore the challenge of Trump

Come on, Queen Hillary should stand up and take the challenge
show everyone how ready and tough she is
she should say , I'll debate anytime, anywhere

it would score bigger political points for her

... but they don't
funny how that works

What is funny is that you think you’re “on to something”. There is no reason for her to change diddly. The parties agreed to them a year ago. Sorry. If Drumpf if uncomfortable…perhaps he should not debate Ms. Clinton.

I know, it was great !

people loved it

thanks for sharing

Ahh, freedom of the press. Except when they question they question a candidate.

Forum List

Back