Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Its going to be harder for Sleepy Joe to explain why he picked a broad who called him a racist in the campaign for the #2 job. Was she lying when she called him out as a bigot? Or was she telling the truth? Either way, he's screwed.
Hell that would be very easy. "Me and Kamala talked and we now understand each other better. She is such a dynamic person and incredible leader that I want her on my team. Now I know exactly why Drumpf and Ivanka donated to her campaign!"

That's a non-answer. Either Harris was lying when she called Biden a Racist, or she was telling the truth. That's a True/False kind of question

Trump likes slutty womens..
Hey, nuthin' wrong with sluts, at the right time AND the right place.
How about before an election when you are trying conspire to secretly pay off the women you have been cheating on your wife with, so the christian right will not find out you are a serial adulterer Pu$$y grabber. Is that the right time and right place?

President Trump admitted publicly that he never had sexual relations with Stormy Daniels, and she never presented any proof. President Trump would have been happy to produce a DNA sample to compare with Daniels' specimen.

BTW, Daniels said that President Trump has a small penis. Trump previously testified that "Believe me there is no problem in that area." Daniels apparently confused Trump with someone else she was with.

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Its going to be harder for Sleepy Joe to explain why he picked a broad who called him a racist in the campaign for the #2 job. Was she lying when she called him out as a bigot? Or was she telling the truth? Either way, he's screwed.
Hell that would be very easy. "Me and Kamala talked and we now understand each other better. She is such a dynamic person and incredible leader that I want her on my team. Now I know exactly why Drumpf and Ivanka donated to her campaign!"

That's a non-answer. Either Harris was lying when she called Biden a Racist, or she was telling the truth. That's a True/False kind of question
Actually its not. I've met people I thought were racist only find out it was just a personality conflict. Nothing in the world is a true or false question. You can always give a answer that addresses the non binary element.

It’s also going to be difficult as to why one who is so intent on perpetuating the myth that Trump is a racist would take money from him.

It’s also going to be difficult as to why one who is so intent on perpetuating the myth that Trump is a racist would take money from him.
Depends on when she took the money. Before he opened his mouth and proved to the world he was a racist or afterwards? I'm betting it was long before.

Trump likes slutty womens..
Hey, nuthin' wrong with sluts, at the right time AND the right place.
How about before an election when you are trying conspire to secretly pay off the women you have been cheating on your wife with, so the christian right will not find out you are a serial adulterer Pu$$y grabber. Is that the right time and right place?

President Trump admitted publicly that he never had sexual relations with Stormy Daniels, and she never presented any proof. President Trump would have been happy to produce a DNA sample to compare with Daniels' specimen.

BTW, Daniels said that President Trump has a small penis. Trump previously testified that "Believe me there is no problem in that area." Daniels apparently confused Trump with someone else she was with.
How many women have you paid hush money, hush money so your wife would not find out you were not cheating on her. You actually believe what you are shoveling?

Trump likes slutty womens..As far as Ivanka she just wants to spread the wealth.

womens??? what the fuck is that, deplorables neologisms???

1597184446219.png

Not only did she accept money from Trump, she basically called Biden a sexual predator and racist. This pick gives ammunition to Trump, but in fairness, after Biden put his pick in a box there were no good choices. Whose better than Harris? Warren? Rice? Demmings? All lost picks

Last edited:

Depends on when she took the money. Before he opened his mouth and proved to the world he was a racist or afterwards? I'm betting it was long before.

Trump is s Democrat and has spoken the same way his whole life. What has he said that was racist? In particular, what has he said that was racist against Blacks when he wasn’t getting permanent funding for historical Black universities, when he wasn’t rolling back the Biden-backed crime billls or pursuing policies that saw lowest Black Unemployment in years before the China virus?

Trump is s Democrat and has spoken the same way his whole life. What has he said that was racist? In particular, what has he said that was racist against Blacks when he wasn’t getting permanent funding for historical Black universities, when he wasn’t rolling back the Biden-backed crime billls or pursuing policies that saw lowest Black Unemployment in years before the China virus?
Drumpf is a repub. He may have spoken as a racist all his life but I know plenty of people that had no idea he was a racist until they heard about his past due to his present comments.

Not only did she accept money from Trump, she basically called Biden a sexual predator and racist. This pick gives ammunition to Trump, but in fairness, after Biden put his pick in a box there were no good choices. Whose better than Harris? Warren? Rice? Demmings? All lost picks
Drumpf wont touch this with a 10ft pole. No ammunition. What is he going to do? Ask about Kamala about rape so she can ask him about his numerous rapes?

in this video, Kamala says Trump is a "dictator" who "happens to be president right now"

so she takes money from dictators?

Looks like Kamala Harris is a uniter.
Ivanka donated to her too when she was running for AG in California:

I've told you idiots since before the election the ENTIRE Trump family were democrats. But like all rational democrats they realized the party lurched radically left and as a result they ditched you.

Forum List

Back