Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Lacks 'Mental & Physical' Stamina To Fight ISIS (Silence From Hillary)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hillary's new logo.

hillary-clinton-logo-like-hospital-sign.jpg

Trump: Clinton Lacks ‘Mental and Physical Stamina’ to Fight ISIS

Clinton is younger than Donald John Trump and maybe Donald John Trump need to release his mental health records because from what I have seen so far he is not sane at all!
bruce a question if i may....who has mental health records?....i in all my years dont remember having a mental health exam....i would not be able to produce any....

Clinton is younger than Donald John Trump and maybe Donald John Trump need to release his mental health records because from what I have seen so far he is not sane at all!
bruce a question if i may....who has mental health records?....i in all my years dont remember having a mental health exam....i would not be able to produce any....

Sharing Information Related to Mental Health

You know you could just have google it or bing it...

i wanted you to answer....and someone has to do the evaluation....like i said i have never had a mental evaluation,has trump?....have you?...

i wanted you to answer....and someone has to do the evaluation....like i said i have never had a mental evaluation,has trump?....have you?...

I am sure Trump has had one seeing he has been through divorces and lawsuits in the past, and yes I have had evaluations done on me before...

So Trump thinks the president is supposed to pick up a rifle and fight ISIS physically? He's really lost it.

Obviously, Hillary could whup him in any mental or physical endurance challenge. She proved that when, with a smile, she slapped down the GOP Benghazi losers for 11 hours.

Remember that? The profuse sweating, the stammering, the wide-eyed panic, the inability to walk later? I'm talking about Trey Gowdy, of course.

Drain Bramaged!

Hillary couldn't even stand up today without falling off the podium.

Trump doesn't have the mental or physical stamina to fight a crying baby or Megan Kelly. And the fight between him and his hair is a toss up at best.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Lacks 'Mental & Physical' Stamina To Fight ISIS (Silence From Hillary)

she will probably get right on it after her afternoon snooze

and the side effects of her latest round of meds wears off

--LOL

I dont recall,,,,,I dont remember.....what difference does it make,,,,,,you mean like with a cloth? ......ask Huma, I was confused at the time,,,,,,I was declared not guilty, even FBI director George Cloony said so.

I dont recall,,,,,I dont remember.....what difference does it make,,,,,,you mean like with a cloth? ......ask Huma, I was confused at the time,,,,,,I was declared not guilty, even FBI director George Cloony said so.

I went to an Ivy League school, I have the best words

Clinton may not have the stamina, but she sure has the knowledge, (but then most middle schools students do too) unlike Trump who probably has the least knowledge of any presidential candidate in history in dealing with anything foreign or domestic.
It amazes me that the same folks who worship Trump are the same ones who whined about Obama's inexperience and knowledge for almost 8 years.. Care to explain yourselves?

I am sure Trump has had one seeing he has been through divorces and lawsuits in the past, and yes I have had evaluations done on me before...
so if you have had a few divorces and lawsuits you go see a Psychiatrist?...if you say so.....

so if you have had a few divorces and lawsuits you go see a Psychiatrist?...if you say so.....

Try again and stop excusing Donald John Trump and the stupidity of his fucking supporters. I tire of you trying to twist this as something I know nothing about and if you believe Trump has no mental records from being a CEO of his company then you are naive or just trying to play ignorant with me.

You claim you never had a psych evaluation but I bet you have and you do not even want to admit it because you're too ignorant to know it!

So please keep on defending the stupidity of Steve " The fucking racist " McGarrett and asking me questions you can google yourself because all you are attempting to do is play gotcha with me and you should fucking know better you moronic ass!

Try again and stop excusing Donald John Trump and the stupidity of his fucking supporters. I tire of you trying to twist this as something I know nothing about and if you believe Trump has no mental records from being a CEO of his company then you are naive or just trying to play ignorant with me.

You claim you never had a psych evaluation but I bet you have and you do not even want to admit it because you're too ignorant to know it!

So please keep on defending the stupidity of Steve " The fucking racist " McGarrett and asking me questions you can google yourself because all you are attempting to do is play gotcha with me and you should fucking know better you moronic ass!
You must learn to govern your passions. They will be your undoing.

whats the matter brucie you cant talk about things without getting pissed?....maybe you do need some help.....go see Dr. Vinnie Boombatz....im sure he can help........

Forum List

Back