Donald Trump insults Carly Fiorina (Voters won't vote for such a fugly woman, he says)

This is going to get Trump in some hot water. I would rather have her as a President than someone who is orange and has a comb over. I think Trump has gone over the edge this time. He is an unfiltered, arrogant, idiot.

I SO HOPE HE WINS THE GOP NOMINATION!

GO TRUMP!

i cant wait for Trump to insult Hillary,,,maybe he will say,,,who in any state of mind would vote for that 1/2 man/ 1/2 god knows what,,,etc,,,etc.
He would not do that. She is his candidate for prez.

Now that is one fat and coyote ugly woman though
slight change of subject,,,i wonder if Hillary will be a hot halloween costume next month. and the masks will be her without make-up

Loserterinism is a mental illness as they want to do away with our ability to compete as a first world power. So it doesn't surprise me about Trump.

If you voted for Obama he's already done away with our ability to compete in anything. and we'll be lucky to be a third world power when he and his traitor backers get done with us

635774025466659808-AP-GOP-2016-Fiorina.1.jpg

I think she is quite pretty for 60. She is a lot skinnier than trump. That lard ass is ugly beyond belief

Sadly, I never voted for Obama...I was a republican but the truth is becoming clear to me that you republicans only wish to cut everything and allow people to be treated like shit by the super rich.

i cant wait for Trump to insult Hillary,,,maybe he will say,,,who in any state of mind would vote for that 1/2 man/ 1/2 god knows what,,,etc,,,etc.

slight change of subject,,,i wonder if Hillary will be a hot halloween costume next month. and the masks will be her without make-up
Imagine Carly without makeup?

Loserterinism is a mental illness as they want to do away with our ability to compete as a first world power. So it doesn't surprise me about Trump.

If you voted for Obama he's already done away with our ability to compete in anything. and we'll be lucky to be a third world power when he and his traitor backers get done with us
He is robbing the U.S. of jobs by denying crude exports from the U.S.
His EPA is in the process of dismantling the coal industry which will result in the loss of millions of jobs across the country.

Sadly, I never voted for Obama...I was a republican but the truth is becoming clear to me that you republicans only wish to cut everything and allow people to be treated like shit by the super rich.
:lol:

:slap:

my avatar is nancy pelosi without make-up.

You really need to start putting your words together, so that they make some sense, Staph.....

They have a lock on the House until 2020.
Is this what Donald Trump supporters refer to when waxing proudly about his "straight talk"?

well as long as he's not calling anyone tea baggers, or hostage takers, domestic terrorist, deniers, flat earthers, birthers,. At least he didn't ask her if she like BLACK MEAT.........oh wait, those are names the Democrats called you the PEOPLE who are Republican. And the black meat was put out there about a woman candidate for Vice President by you who are now acting all shocked over this.......but the phony faux outrage was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my avatar is nancy pelosi without make-up.

gawd I can believe that. something about being a woman and a Democrat. It doesn't do well on their face. must be all that hating and screaming they do. lol

well as long as he's not calling anyone tea baggers, or hostage takers, domestic terrorist, deniers, flat earthers, birthers,. At least he didn't ask her if she like BLACK MEAT.........oh wait, those are names the Democrats called you the PEOPLE who are Republican. And the black meat was put out there about a woman candidate for Vice President by you who are now acting all shocked over this.......but the phony faux outrage was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Those deflection tears of yours are mighty tasty. Nom nom nom!

Forum List

Back