Donald Trump is 78 Years Old!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Neither are too old for the job. It's not about age. Biden has dementia and Trump doesn't have dementia.

Now go get raped by your sister and have an abortion.
Evidently you are eat up with the dumbass like Trump and Biden, congrats.
My only sister died in 2007 at forty seven.

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg (sic) man.
Nobody is pretending that, moonbat.

strawman.gif

Last edited:
Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

So you want Biden to stay in the race right? Me too! Hey we agree on something!

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man.

Gather you are almost The Donald's age though reluctant to be honest about that .
Ironic .

Have you more silly anecdotes from fifth rate pundits whose spite and nastiness is as evident as the reminiscing of Setoodeh ?

A fifth rate entertainment journalist .
A what sort of scribbler ?
Yes , you give us an egotistical entertainment journalist and think we are interested in his likely cheap and false outbursts .
You are very fifth rate yourself IQ2

Trump like Biden is too old to do the job.
Biden is more capable than Trump. But we need to know who this younger candidate is who would do better than Biden. Republicans had the chance to pick one, but they didn't.

Forum List

Back