Donald Trump is a billion dollars richer today than he was yesterday.

Why do you care?

You clowns 🤡 will STILL send him money.
Sending a Billionaire your hard earned money
💰
Idiots
You should just mail your money straight to Ukraine so Zelensky can furnish that swank villa he bought for his MIL....

On the exact same day Trump mentions he was "PRAYING" his stock goes up 15.6%. God is with him. We ordained prophets have to always tell others about God-remind others about God.

The stock TMTG (DJT) rebounded by 15.6% on Wednesday after tumbling precipitously earlier this week.

Yep. You heard it here first.

Donald Trump negotiated a 36 million share bonus if DJT stock stayed above $17.50 a share for 20 days out of any 30 day period.

DJT started trading on March 26th.

Today DJT closed at $26.50...never even close to dipping below $17.50.

36 million shares at $26.50 is...

...drumroll....

$954,000,000...and that's just the bonus shares.

It does not include his original 75,750,000 shares now alone worth over two billion dollars.

All thanks to Democrats "win" of getting President Trump kicked off Twitter.

They not only lost their strangle hold on Twitter to Elon Musk...

...they have now succeeded in doubling Donald Trump's net worth.

Thanks Democrats for helping President Trump self fund his campaign.

You're the best.

When can he sell it?

You should just mail your money straight to Ukraine so Zelensky can furnish that swank villa he bought for his MIL....
I would prefer that our government spends MORE money on Homeless Vets and LESS money on Foreign Countries.

Tell me you agree with this^^^^^^^

is that any different than sending millionaires money?....whats worse than both is sending your hard earned money to a politician so he/she can blow it .....
I will NEVER send any money to ANY politician.

you obviously dont know how investments work,,

dont worry youre not alone,,
Nope, I get investments. What your orange douchebag is involved in is the classic pump-and-dump scheme.

Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah...the movie Wolf of Wall Street. The hero eventually served a prison sentence.

So, will your orange douchebag. Another case tagged onto the orange perp. You must be so proud.

Nope, I get investments. What your orange douchebag is involved in is the classic pump-and-dump scheme.

Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah...the movie Wolf of Wall Street. The hero eventually served a prison sentence.

So, will your orange douchebag. Another case tagged onto the orange perp. You must be so proud.
how is he pumping anything??

its a legitimate business that has prospered on its own merits,,

are you against the free market??

Forum List

Back