Eat your heart out Dylan Mulvaney

Wow!

You really are fixated on Trans persons.
Are there any closets put of which you'd like to step?
She’s not a trans

Has it been that long since you’ve seen the real thing?

Here’s what a real girl looks like

Something Mulvaney will never be

Nancy Kwan helped get me through puberty ... along with Barbara Eden and Diana Rigg

175901__01967.jpg

s that Mr takagi from die hard?

Yes, James Shigata (American-born Japanese) and Miyoshi Umeki (Japanese-born) both playing Chinese characters.

They ran out of Asians so they had to hire a Black woman, Juanita Hall to play a Chinese auntie.

That movie has all the asian actors at the time except the Star Trek pervert

Oh George takai was perfectly fine, that is until he came out of the closet. After he did that then his entire persona became about being gay. I liked him better before he announced being a fag, at least before he did he acted like a real person instead of some stereotype.

But did that movie have James hong? If not then it didn't have them all. He was always a favorite of mine.

Of course, in the 1942 Humphrey Bogart action movie, "Across the Pacific", all the part of Japanese were played by Chinese actors because all the Japanese actors were interned in camps.

Oh George takai was perfectly fine, that is until he came out of the closet. After he did that then his entire persona became about being gay. I liked him better before he announced being a fag, at least before he did he acted like a real person instead of some stereotype.

But did that movie have James hong? If not then it didn't have them all. He was always a favorite of mine.

Forum List

Back