Trump accuses Manhattan judge of rigging 2024 election (an hour ago)

12 Nobody's is right. 12 nobodies like these who let OJ Simpson walk free despite overwhelming evidence.

We need professional juries. Paid people who are intelligent and can reason.
We don't need groups of nobodies.
I guess that poster meant that Trump thinks the 12 jurors are nobodies?

Trump used to treat his construction workers with respect, ask them how they were doing and etc. He didn't act like royalty. I'm sure he's the same with "nobodies" today.

But the left don't know that bc they don't know ANYTHING good about Trump at all.

They watch cnn who essentially calls him Satan (ironically).

Me? I don't watch it. I like FACTS and reality and common sense.

Once again democrats are allowed to leak juicy tidbits but Trump isn't allowed to speak. How freaking convenient.
yeh, leaking Classifieds is agains the law but it happens so often, the law, i guess, is irrelevant now. .amazing how that works.

I know you're not talking about Classified info, but in any case, certain govt business is not supposed to be leaked and there are laws against it. But as per usual, Ds get a pass. A lot of psychos, I am sure, join the D party just because they know they can get away with their crimes/sins. What a lovely country we have.

I'm still lauging.

No wonder we love Trump. He speaks the truth and doesn't care if anyone is "offended,"

(a word we have come to despise, btw).

LOL
Oooooorrrrrr....

Hear me out

The orange pile of dogshit could learn to keep his idiot mouth shut.

I'm still lauging.

No wonder we love Trump. He speaks the truth and doesn't care if anyone is "offended,"

LOL
Yes you're offensive. Only in the trump universe could people be proud of being pieces of shit.

Yes you're offensive. Only in the trump universe could people be proud of being pieces of shit.
I've noticed liberals can't write a sentence... Well, actually, we could just stop right there. They can't write a sentence using the English language properly. But in any case, I was going to say they (also) can't write a sentence without a bunch of icky words pertaining to human body functions.

What's that all about?

Oh, yeh, I forgot: I don't care. :bigbed:

I'm still lauging.

LOL
Laughing is fine is you are mocking the obscurity of his words. I laugh at him all the time.

But for you to call it truth… that puts you in the delusional bin.

The Judge is not rigging the election… he is enforcing the law which is his job.

Trump is probably always in campaign mode. Are any of his trials going to be televised?

probably not. the left knows how that will go

LOL

(ie: not in their favor)
It’s not the left that is preventing the trials from being televised. That’s a silly accusation.

So it seems even the judge is unwittingly agreeing that the case is "tainted" and may be a candidate for reversal, since it is now offical

Trump violated the gag order

Time for a re-trial?

Definitely time for a new judge (he should have recused himself on the grounds he's a political hack)

Can't argue, a gag order so you can't campaign?

it is what it is.
He can campaign, but can’t threaten the judge, his family or anyone in the court.

Why is he not using facts instead of bullshit in the trial?

Forum List

Back