Donald Trump is a billion dollars richer today than he was yesterday.

Sorry to disappoint, Magnus but my kid's graduated from college years ago...I have no mortgage on either of my homes...and I don't contribute to politicians.

Trump obviously does make you crazy. You're the kind of liberal that would read a tweet Trump wrote in a few seconds sitting on the throne in the morning and go ballistic about it for days! I think Trump's been laughing about his ability to do that for years now.
Sure, bud. But do keep in mind the ways to make us more crazy. Just send all the money you have to Trump and that will drive all libs nuts. Tell your right-wing friends.

Btw, this is off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush. I don't want the libs to know I am telling you our secret. :eusa_shhh:

Sure, bud. But do keep in mind the ways to make us more crazy. Just send all the money you have to Trump and that will drive all libs nuts. Tell your right-wing friends.

Btw, this is off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush. I don't want the libs to know I am telling you our secret. :eusa_shhh:
What are you going to do when Trump wins in November, Magnus?

Yep. You heard it here first.

Donald Trump negotiated a 36 million share bonus if DJT stock stayed above $17.50 a share for 20 days out of any 30 day period.

DJT started trading on March 26th.

Today DJT closed at $26.50...never even close to dipping below $17.50.

36 million shares at $26.50 is...

...drumroll....

$954,000,000...and that's just the bonus shares.

It does not include his original 75,750,000 shares now alone worth over two billion dollars.

All thanks to Democrats "win" of getting President Trump kicked off Twitter.

They not only lost their strangle hold on Twitter to Elon Musk...

...they have now succeeded in doubling Donald Trump's net worth.

Thanks Democrats for helping President Trump self fund his campaign.

You're the best.
And with all that wealth he has to use yer money.

What are you going to do when Trump wins in November, Magnus?
The same thing I did when he won the last time. Just go on with my life.

A more important question for you and the other nut-jobs - What are you going to do when Trump loses in November, MWAPlan?

Will you throw a hissy fit and attack Capitol like the last time or have you learned your lesson?

The stock is down over 50%.
The partners believed $17.50 for 20 out of any 30 day period was worth an extra 36 million shares.

Like many IPOs, DJT price soared...now it's finding it's actual value. It would seem that the board would have been happy at $12.50 and ecstatic at $17.50 a share...as that was the max number quoted for bonus shares.

Screenshot_20240418-154742-194.png

These are the filings Trump’s company submitted, dipshit.
...and Facebook wasn't profitable for years after it's IPO.

Totally normal during the monetization and expansion phase of a social media company.

Twitter sold for 44 billion and STILL isn't profitable...although Elon is getting it closer than it has been.

DJT Media has a underserved target audience...and that will be a boon for them.

The same thing I did when he won the last time. Just go on with my life.

A more important question for you and the other nut-jobs - What are you going to do when Trump loses in November, MWAPlan?

Will you throw a hissy fit and attack Capitol like the last time or have you learned your lesson?
Well, my primary residence is in Florida so the woke bullshit that is affecting so many liberal strongholds won't really affect me here. (Thank you, Ron De Santis!) I'll move some assets around in anticipation of a recession but it won't really change my day to day. Then I'll do the same thing I've been doing for the past three and a half years...sit back and watch the shit show that the Biden Administration is! If I didn't care about the country that would be farce of the first order.

I'd be surprised however if Biden wins. He's been such an awful President on so many fronts...I find it hard to believe that people would vote for more of what he's given them. Are there really that many people out there like you, Magnus? For the sake of our country...I hope that's not the case.

Well, my primary residence is in Florida so the woke bullshit that is affecting so many liberal strongholds won't really affect me here. (Thank you, Ron De Santis!) I'll move some assets around in anticipation of a recession but it won't really change my day to day. Then I'll do the same thing I've been doing for the past three and a half years...sit back and watch the shit show that the Biden Administration is! If I didn't care about the country that would be farce of the first order.

I'd be surprised however if Biden wins. He's been such an awful President on so many fronts...I find it hard to believe that people would vote for more of what he's given them. Are there really that many people out there like you, Magnus? For the sake of our country...I hope that's not the case.
So, your side will not throw a hissy fit and storm the Capitol like last time? Good to know.

D you think you can control yourself? Ok, we will be watching...

So, your side will not throw a hissy fit and storm the Capitol like last time? Good to know.

D you think you can control yourself? Ok, we will be watching...
I don't know Magnus...do you think that you Democrats will leave the Capital pretty much defenseless like last time? Invite some protesters into the building? You fooled some idiots into taking the bait with that last time...I don't think it will work this time around.

Yep. You heard it here first.

Donald Trump negotiated a 36 million share bonus if DJT stock stayed above $17.50 a share for 20 days out of any 30 day period.

DJT started trading on March 26th.

Today DJT closed at $26.50...never even close to dipping below $17.50.

36 million shares at $26.50 is...

...drumroll....

$954,000,000...and that's just the bonus shares.

It does not include his original 75,750,000 shares now alone worth over two billion dollars.

All thanks to Democrats "win" of getting President Trump kicked off Twitter.

They not only lost their strangle hold on Twitter to Elon Musk...

...they have now succeeded in doubling Donald Trump's net worth.

Thanks Democrats for helping President Trump self fund his campaign.

You're the best.
Great, he should be able to post his own money for the judgements against him.

I don't know Magnus...do you think that you Democrats will leave the Capital pretty much defenseless like last time? Invite some protesters into the building? You fooled some idiots into taking the bait with that last time...I don't think it will work this time around.
LOL So, it's the Dem's fault that you idiots threw a hissy fit and stormed the Capitol? :auiqs.jpg:

In other words... fuck the rule of law. It's for sissies, eh? Is it any wonder you adore the orange criminal? :itsok:

The partners believed $17.50 for 20 out of any 30 day period was worth an extra 36 million shares.

Like many IPOs, DJT price soared...now it's finding it's actual value. It would seem that the board would have been happy at $12.50 and ecstatic at $17.50 a share...as that was the max number quoted for bonus shares.

View attachment 934166
It's correct pricing will be zero.

Forum List

Back