Donald Trump is a DIRECT DESCENDANT of Banished German Friedrich Trumpf, Disgraced Coward Who Avoided Mandatory Military Service. Repatriation: DENIED

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
An "inconvenient truth" about our allegedly Brave, Tough Proud American candidate for President. The MAGA gaslighting campaign will blitz America with "Trump's have always loved America!" while ignoring the Trump family history of avoiding any REAL history patriotism, duty, honor, love of country.

Friedrich Trumpf is a notoriously shadowy figure from Bavarian/German and American history, who ran away from his home before he could be conscripted into the military (a mandatory thing). Plenty of Bavarian/German men of his age who served, bled, died and lived to go on and form happy respectful lives back home would have turned on him if he had not been denied what was called "repatriation" a forgiveness to move back home -- after he was too old this time, to serve. What a con man.

If you study the history of rogues, ingrates, cowards, and traitors, you will find that it is filled with shadowy figures like Friedrich Trumpf. What American needs is a President who we can look at and be proud of without having to cover up the history of their family's misdeeds and what some would call crimes.

From a letter written in 1905 by Friedrich Trump, Donald Trump’s grandfather, to Luitpold, prince regent of Bavaria. Trump had been ordered to leave Bavaria for failing to complete mandatory military service and to register his initial emigration to the United States twenty years earlier. Prince Luitpold rejected Trump’s request for repatriation; the family later settled in New York.

note: the prose, flowery and...

Most Serene, Most Powerful Prince Regent! Most Gracious Regent and Lord!

I was born in Kallstadt on March 14, 1869. My parents were honest, plain, pious vineyard workers. They strictly held me to everything good — to diligence and piety, to regular attendance in school and church, to absolute obedience toward the high authority.

After my confirmation, in 1882, I apprenticed to become a barber. I emigrated in 1885, in my sixteenth year. In America I carried on my business with diligence, discretion, and prudence. God’s blessing was with me, and I became rich. I obtained American citizenship in 1892. In 1902 I met my current wife. Sadly, she could not tolerate the climate in New York, and I went with my dear family back to Kallstadt.

The town was glad to have received a capable and productive citizen. My old mother was happy to see her son, her dear daughter-in-law, and her granddaughter around her; she knows now that I will take care of her in her old age.

But we were confronted all at once, as if by a lightning strike from fair skies, with the news that the High Royal State Ministry had decided that we must leave our residence in the Kingdom of Bavaria. We were paralyzed with fright; our happy family life was tarnished. My wife has been overcome by anxiety, and my lovely child has become sick.

Why should we be deported? This is very, very hard for a family. What will our fellow citizens think if honest subjects are faced with such a decree — not to mention the great material losses it would incur. I would like to become a Bavarian citizen again.

In this urgent situation I have no other recourse than to turn to our adored, noble, wise, and just sovereign lord, our exalted ruler His Royal Highness, highest of all, who has already dried so many tears, who has ruled so beneficially and justly and wisely and softly and is warmly and deeply loved, with the most humble request that the highest of all will himself in mercy deign to allow the applicant to stay in the most gracious Kingdom of Bavaria.

Your most humble and obedient,

Friedrich Trump

So Trump's ancestor refused to fight for the German Reich? How does that make him a "coward"?
Now we know where the
An "inconvenient truth" about our allegedly Brave, Tough Proud American candidate for President. The MAGA gaslighting campaign will blitz America with "Trump's have always loved America!" while ignoring the Trump family history of avoiding any REAL history patriotism, duty, honor, love of country.

Friedrich Trumpf is a notoriously shadowy figure from Bavarian/German and American history, who ran away from his home before he could be conscripted into the military (a mandatory thing). Plenty of Bavarian/German men of his age who served, bled, died and lived to go on and form happy respectful lives back home would have turned on him if he had not been denied what was called "repatriation" a forgiveness to move back home -- after he was too old this time, to serve. What a con man.

If you study the history of rogues, ingrates, cowards, and traitors, you will find that it is filled with shadowy figures like Friedrich Trumpf. What American needs is a President who we can look at and be proud of without having to cover up the history of their family's misdeeds and what some would call crimes.

From a letter written in 1905 by Friedrich Trump, Donald Trump’s grandfather, to Luitpold, prince regent of Bavaria. Trump had been ordered to leave Bavaria for failing to complete mandatory military service and to register his initial emigration to the United States twenty years earlier. Prince Luitpold rejected Trump’s request for repatriation; the family later settled in New York.

I was born in Kallstadt on March 14, 1869. My parents were honest, plain, pious vineyard workers. They strictly held me to everything good — to diligence and piety, to regular attendance in school and church, to absolute obedience toward the high authority.

After my confirmation, in 1882, I apprenticed to become a barber. I emigrated in 1885, in my sixteenth year. In America I carried on my business with diligence, discretion, and prudence. God’s blessing was with me, and I became rich. I obtained American citizenship in 1892. In 1902 I met my current wife. Sadly, she could not tolerate the climate in New York, and I went with my dear family back to Kallstadt.

The town was glad to have received a capable and productive citizen. My old mother was happy to see her son, her dear daughter-in-law, and her granddaughter around her; she knows now that I will take care of her in her old age.

But we were confronted all at once, as if by a lightning strike from fair skies, with the news that the High Royal State Ministry had decided that we must leave our residence in the Kingdom of Bavaria. We were paralyzed with fright; our happy family life was tarnished. My wife has been overcome by anxiety, and my lovely child has become sick.

Why should we be deported? This is very, very hard for a family. What will our fellow citizens think if honest subjects are faced with such a decree — not to mention the great material losses it would incur. I would like to become a Bavarian citizen again.

In this urgent situation I have no other recourse than to turn to our adored, noble, wise, and just sovereign lord, our exalted ruler His Royal Highness, highest of all, who has already dried so many tears, who has ruled so beneficially and justly and wisely and softly and is warmly and deeply loved, with the most humble request that the highest of all will himself in mercy deign to allow the applicant to stay in the most gracious Kingdom of Bavaria.

Friedrich Trump

Aha... the old "bone spur" excuse to avoid the draft. Now, we know where that came from.

All the color .. that race thing .. it bothers some people:

From Prayer Candles to ‘Coconut’ Tees, Fan-Made Kamala 2024 Merch Has Hit the Internet
The designs riff on everything from the Vice-President's most famous quotes to her now-viral 'coconut tree' meme

Friedrich Trump

That is not possible as Trump's very own father was born in Germany....Trump himself told us so

did you weigh in with that take on the racist's OP on Harris's ancestor?
What racist OP?

My only comments to those were showing that Trump's comments were correct.
Kamala identified as Indian from 2003-2016, as seen in newspaper articles.
Recently she says she's "black".
Nothing wrong with that, but she should say why she switched from Asian to Black.
Technically she's Mulatto, half white & half black (Asian Indians are Caucasian)

Forum List

Back