Donald Trump is just evil, no other words can describe this man......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Threatens To Yank FEMA Responders From Hurricane-Ravaged Puerto Rico
The president took another swipe at the island for its pre-hurricane financial crisis.

He tweets:
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!

Does he not realize, people are dying from drinking dirty water, from lack of shelter exposed to the elements and are dying from the heat itself? I can not believe how evil he is and his supporters are and folks you heard it hear first.....God is gonna ruin this country for having elected Trump, we're gonna pay for this one....just look around and see the devastation and it ain't even been a year yet. You white mf's yaw gonna pay for this shit....be prepared and nobody has to lift one damned finger...cause God got this one!!

I would be damned curious to know who were those people that showed up to support Trump with paper towels thrown at them? How do they feel now?
200.webp

There are plenty other words to describe Trump.
You just don't know many words.

Last edited:
When are you planning to go over and help?
I went to Walmart and purchased 4 cases of diapers, tooth paste and tampons for the people of Texas, which I wish I could take back...but at the time PR hadn't been hit. My church was doing a charity drive and I along with my co workers chipped and all of us regret it.

The people of PR, got $4,349. and some change from us all, including my church and job. I wish them well with what little we gave...now, what the fuck have you done, you maggot looking white bastard?

I went to Walmart and purchased 4 cases of diapers, tooth paste and tampons for the people of Texas, which I wish I could take back...but at the time PR hadn't been hit. My church was doing a charity drive and I along with my co workers chipped and all of us regret it.

The people of PR, got $4,349. and some change from us all, including my church and job. I wish them well with what little we gave...now, what the fuck have you done, you maggot looking white bastard?

Triggered you.

Triggered you.
200.webp

Y’all do realize we have hurricane damage in Texas and Florida, we don’t have resources to be everywhere at one time, I’m sure we are doing everything we can.
But I guess y’all know what’s going on more than Trump.
Y’all aren’t getting your info from CNN are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The president took another swipe at the island for its pre-hurricane financial crisis.

He tweets:
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
...We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!

Does he not realize, people are dying from drinking dirty water, from lack of shelter exposed to the elements and are dying from the heat itself? I can not believe how evil he is and his supporters are and folks you heard it hear first.....God is gonna ruin this country for having elected Trump, we're gonna pay for this one....just look around and see the devastation and it ain't even been a year yet. You white mf's yaw gonna pay for this shit....be prepared and nobody has to lift one damned finger...cause God got this one!!

But these people don't pay income taxes, like the rich, so shouldn't they be punished like the rich for using tax loopholes?

I have paid into the federal government over 50% of my income, just so agencies like FEMA can go rescue a bunch of people who don't pay ANY FUCKING INCOME TAX...

He tweets:
Donald J. Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump

My kind of evil ...

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

Oh shit! God's gonna smite us!
Everybody hide!

The problem is, it takes more money and time to help colored people

Why do you guys regret it?

Last edited:
Why do you guys regret it
Because they had to give up their money to buy stuff. Normally libs just steal stuff but would look bad for PR...

Why do you guys regret it

Because they are partisan hacks and clearly Texans are all evil now because a football coach said something they didn't like...

Forum List

Back