🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is not who we are. we are John McCain. we are Khnzir Khan. we are Robert Kennedy!

You are a joke.

A pathetic joke.
did you steal my anti-anxiety meds?

no

but you know how I feel about stupidities.
i'm not stupid, i'm human

i'm a human being.

if you hate me, you hate humanity.

yes, you do hate me, so you hate humanity.

i just owned you, deal with it.

You are the one coming here telling people who you hate.

Deal with that.
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Any sardine out there is better than you

yes you are a joke

i drink a lot of coffee, red bull, tequila, rum, gin, whiskey to cope with the Trump era.

i also take 16 different medications
Oh my. You ARE a delicate flower, aren't you? And..you insult all those you named with your cowardice.

Donald Trump doesnt look like us! we need to remind him of that

we are the tide. we have to make the blue wave happen.

GET UP IN TRUMP'S FACE. INTERRUPT HIM. CREATE A CROWD. DONT LET HIM SPEAK FOR A SINGLE SECOND.

just kidding. or am i?
If you are a Republican, then yea, you are the party of Donald Trump.

If you follow a racist, vote for a racist, agree with a racist, then yes Virginia, you ARE a racist.

White supremacy group members indicted on charges of inciting violence at political rallies

Here's the problem that you progressives have, R-Derp! Your policies don't work. They stagnated the economy. They put more people on food stamps than had ever been there before. They created so few jobs that you had to use phony stats like "Jobs Created Or Saved" to hide how bad it was!

So what can you run on if you're a liberal? More of the same policies that didn't work under Obama?

It's obvious THAT isn't going to sell to anyone with even a dollop of common sense so what's left? Identity politics! That's all you have! You need to divide the country into different camps and then convince people that someone else is getting stuff that THEY rightfully should be getting and that's happening because they are "racists" or "sexists".

It's why you're here morning, noon and night accusing conservatives of being "White Supremacists"! You do that because it's all you have...and THAT my little friend is a sad commentary on the Democratic Party right now!

I am Billy Kinetta. I support those who agree with me.

Democrats have absolutely nothing to offer Americans.

GET UP IN TRUMP'S FACE. INTERRUPT HIM. CREATE A CROWD. DONT LET HIM SPEAK FOR A SINGLE SECOND.

just kidding. or am i?

If you follow a racist, vote for a racist, agree with a racist, then yes Virginia, you ARE a racist.

White supremacy group members indicted on charges of inciting violence at political rallies
If you are a Democrat then you are the Communist Party USA a group that has indorsed every Democratic party Presidential nominee since the 80's. They also venerate men like Stalin and Mao . Democrats never denounce this support

At every Democratic party rally you will see people caring the Hammer and Sickle flag. If you follow a Democrat you support the murder of 10's of millions of people.

just kidding. or am i?

You should stop with the "But Obama!" He's out of office.
Leave the poor, old, retired racist alone.

Here’s the deal. We can not fight identity politics with identity politics. We must take race and gender out of it. Or will constantly be about race and gender and not about our principles and the content of our character. We are children of God. He defines us.

just kidding. or am i?

i am not a racist. i am Bob Dole. i am Ronald Reagan. i am Dwight D Eisenhower. i am Abraham Lincoln. i am Ana Navarro.

According to the vile left, Dole and Reagan and Eisenhower were all "Racist".

At least that is what they say, but they are known to be liars, so....

When words stop meaning anything, when people can just make stuff up, and there are no consequences, democracy can’t work.

just kidding. or am i?
Depends on which personality is controlling the keyboard today. Either way you are a moron so it's all good

i havent slept for one second ever since Trump got elected. dont laugh. this is serious. I SAID DONT LAUGH GOD DAMMIT THIS IS SERIOUS.

Than you are dead.

What's it like being deal?

Do they have video games there? Music? Can you still watch sports?
What's it like being dead? I am guessing he has the sudden and inexplicable desire to vote straight-ticket Democrat, like a huge mass of other dead people.

just kidding. or am i?
Depends on which personality is controlling the keyboard today. Either way you are a moron so it's all good
I was thinking the same thing. Basquebromance must be suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. He/she/they are all over the place.

just kidding. or am i?

You are a joke.

A pathetic joke.
Demmycracks' Proposed Education Bill: "Leave No Child's Behind"

Chant the fairyphiles' message to kids: DON'T TAKE MEDS, TAKE PEDS

no

but you know how I feel about stupidities.
i'm not stupid, i'm human

i'm a human being.

if you hate me, you hate humanity.

yes, you do hate me, so you hate humanity.

i just owned you, deal with it.

You are the one coming here telling people who you hate.

Deal with that.
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea.

you are pathetic.
As in "Man Bites Dog," the Party Is Doing the Crashing

Demwits know they are doomed. Their desperate hyperventilated screeching indicates they are in the last stage of denial.

Forum List

Back