Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

It looks ok to me

But most libs hate all Bibles

View attachment 923027
A golden Bible from the golden calf that Trumpers worship. That is about right.

1711543012480.jpeg

Last edited:
My bibles say holy Bible. Not God bless the usa.
Does your bible have a foreword written by Donald J Trump.?
Think of it as an NFT rather than an old book.
I think I will wait for the Limited Special Edition with the audio book read by Kid Rock and Nick Fuentes. $99.99

If thats the book it does not belong in a grade school library

I'd have to read it to decide. Our children were encouraged to read everything. Same with my parents.

Eventually people realize that Harry Potter and Tela tubbies or Anne Frank and uncle Remus aren't dangerous or threatening. Kids learn discernment and critical thinking.

I can't pretend there are no gays people in the world.

Fascists and authoritarians have always banned books. They don't want a thinking, educated population.

Its clear that God did bless the USA

And through the greatest country on earth He blessed all of mankind

But it appears that libs want to squander that blessing away
I agree it's the greatest nation. That's because of the working middle and lower classes. As a lifelong Christian I don't like how wealthy evangelicals have twisted the Bible. Both parties equally guilty. They shall get their judgment upon meeting god.

Well, he is a businessman. Has been for decades. Comes as no surprise he does things a businessman does like sell things to make money.

A Bible isn't a bad thing though. More people could stand to have something good in their lives. Even if they don't go full tilt into being a Christian just trying to be a better decent, moral person with some basic standards and values is also a positive

But any democrat that makes for of him for this should remember Bernie sanders wrote a book on the evils of capitalism that he sells via capitalism to make money. Course that is the same man that hated millionaires till he became one, now he hates billionaires.

I'd have to read it to decide. Our children were encouraged to read everything. Same with my parents.

Eventually people realize that Harry Potter and Tela tubbies or Anne Frank and uncle Remus aren't dangerous or threatening. Kids learn discernment and critical thinking.

I can't pretend there are no gays people in the world.

Fascists and authoritarians have always banned books. They don't want a thinking, educated population.
It was progressives who wanted to ban Uncle Remus

And all sorts of books were banned by progressives in communist russia snd china

And by the very progressive Nazi’s in germany

Its clear that God did bless the USA

And through the greatest country on earth He blessed all of mankind

But it appears that libs want to squander that blessing away
You are squandering our blessing away, by your support and faith in Trump, instead of God.

My Lord, you are agreeing with Trump comodifying the Holy Bible,

during Holy Week, the week leading up to Easter, for goodness sake!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back