Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

Trump getting into business with God can only mean one thing, God is gonna end up bankrupt and serving a three-month prison sentence for lying under oath.

So as an average middle class retired person I should send a billionaire money? Ummmm please someone explain this. It has to be a joke.
At least now you get something for your money. A King James bible from the anti christ himself. Trump should sign each one. That would add some value to the books.

Trump released a video of himself holding the $60 “God Bless The USA Bible” as he insisted that the Bible is his favorite book and that he has “many” in his home.

Yea, because you live in a hotel. There's one in each room. Rooms Rudy uses

1711546473140.png

Does anyone believe the Bible is Trump's favorite book?

Do you believe this?

If not, prove why or STFU.

PSSST -- folks, they never have anything resembling proof.

All they have is wild accusations based on the "media" lies fed to them through their direct TV-to-brain interface cables.

It gets them through the night until they can actually embrace that "ORANGE GOD" they so love and cannot stop blathering about.

I mean, look who started this ridiculous thread -- a Trump Cultist who cannot stop adoring him.

Do you believe this?

If not, prove why or STFU.

PSSST -- folks, they never have anything resembling proof.

All they have is wild accusations based on the "media" lies fed to them through their direct TV-to-brain interface cables.

It gets them through the night until they can actually embrace that "ORANGE GOD" they so love and cannot stop blathering about.

The things Trump says and does tells me he's not a Christian, idiot.

There are books written on why Christians give Trump a pass on being such a bad Christian. Because he gets shit done. Roe V Wade for example. Forget about it. To them, he's a god.

He doesn't read the bible. Not a fucking chance. Never!

Trump getting into business with God can only mean one thing, God is gonna end up bankrupt and serving a three-month prison sentence for lying under oath.

So suddenly everyone who owns or is employed by a company that manufactures and sells Bibles must, by association, be a Christian.

Funny.

The things Trump says and does tells me he's not a Christian, idiot.

There are books written on why Christians give Trump a pass on being such a bad Christian. Because he gets shit done. Roe V Wade for example. Forget about it. To them, he's a god.

He doesn't read the bible. Not a fucking chance. Never!

Where did I say he was?

I'll wait.

Didnt he make like $3 billion yesterday? :auiqs.jpg:

HE BUILT HIS OWN TWITTER JUST LIKE YOU TOLD HIM TO…YOU TDSCULT FUCKS MADE TRUMP $3 billion yesterday,

YOU DID THAT, YES YOU. YOU TDS FUCKS. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Trump is Grifting the poor and taking all the money Clarence Thomas and the RNC get and putting all that money into his legal problems. Then his campaign. What's left over they can have.

So Republicans are fucked either way. Go against him and your voters won't vote for you. So you have no choice but to support little Hitler. It's hilarious. Keep doing it.

God Bless the USA bibles?
Sounds like a nice combo to me.
We just need to fix the government so it’s reputable again.
Yup, the US has fallen off the World's stage in the last 3 years.

Joe's book is called, "The United States of Asnafutimnaffutifut"

I imagine Trump will be trying all manner of things to raise capital until appeals sort it all out.

The cult of the "tolerant" must hate the wealthy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well let's look at it from my perspective. Republicans have given the rich and corporations tax breaks from Reagan to today. And they double the debt just like democrats.

And Democrats are telling me in about 10 years when I'm ready to retire, we're all going to have to take a 25% cut to our social security in order to save the system, because we're broke.

Who should I vote for? Democrats who want to fund social security or Republicans who want to cut my $ so they can give the rich even more tax breaks?

Let's say this is going to cost me $500 a month for the rest of my life after I retire. Should I vote for Republicans who want to cost me $6000 a year for the rest of my life?

Are you rich enough that the benefits outweigh that hit in your golden years?

Sue, we didn’t have the Dark Ages because religion embraced science.

Do you mean the science that had drs using leeches? Bloodletting? Thalidomide?

Convincing us that Covid came from bats?

That wearing masks over our face would mitigate an airborne respiratory virus?

THAT science?

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
For 60 bucks, Trump's making bank on these idiots. oh well, let's get "in" the spirit.

6171pvw6u1L._SY385_.jpg

Forum List

Back