Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

The person in this article seems concerned....it's interesting and Donald Trump is gonna do better than the left thinks......regardless of their propaganda

Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

I mean this video is hilarious

Former mayor, lets not forget that. Former, that means use to be.
One black guy and Trump is now a victor!!! :)

Here is one more:

Trump's going to kick your ass with the blacks, come 2020.

maxresdefault.jpg

He is a bad joke. Is he sober yet.

Wow . An Anecdote ! He has one black guy. That settles it.
Was he the one black guy that trump keeps pointing out at his rallies?

And now Kanye “George Bush doesn’t care about black people” West is a conservative hero?
yep, people change....he was wrong with that statement....but he took the red pill.....people are figuring out they've been lied to...the whole leftwing position on race is bullshit.....
they used to hate blacks, now they hate whites.....the thing is they have always been racist, but project it on others.....and people who don't red pill don't see it.....now some are seeing the truth...it's about time....

And now Kanye “George Bush doesn’t care about black people” West is a conservative hero?

Kanye is a druggy. Seems Trump gets the losers.
yeah he's no Weinstein..........jesus you guys really throw stones in glass houses.......and you have no clue you're doing it....

whats it like to be so delusional??

Oh was that Michael the Blackman.

Then there is Diamond and Silk , the sisters that Trump paid and they have them on Fox now and then.
Essence had an article on black celebs supporting Trump....

I love how people like you marginalize others......see you guys never left the democrat party

you're ok only if blacks vote democrat otherwise they're nword, house nword, oreos, uncle toms....you guys have a lot of words

And what the left doesn't understand is blacks respected Trump before he ran.....because he was successful, rich, and didn't care what people thought...

these are a few more of his supporters

17 Black Celebrities And Influencers Who Still Support Donald Trump

THEN he started in with his dogwhistle racism so he could pull the far right . That was a game changer for the black (and pretty much all minority) voters .
you guys say that every election.......every election the republican is more racist than before.......
you need to study calculus.....they have the idea of the limit...at some point it just doesn't work........
I cant wait to see how you guys say the next republican is even more racist than trump......because you have to...you have nothing else.

Blacks are dumb

So its easy to get them to vote for you obviously

Trump will have at least 75% of the black vote if blacks see this video

Then there is Diamond and Silk , the sisters that Trump paid and they have them on Fox now and then.

I love how people like you marginalize others......see you guys never left the democrat party

you're ok only if blacks vote democrat otherwise they're nword, house nword, oreos, uncle toms....you guys have a lot of words

They may be celebs to you, but not to me. I still remember he called the kneelers Son of a bitches, Fowl mouth jackass.

Kanye and Dennis are both laughingstocks in the black community. If anything having the support of a drug addicted loonatic athlete, and an art student who got rich as a pop star and who makes an ass of himself daily, isn’t going to get Trump far.
Lol, and Michelle Obama says Beyonce is a great mentor for her kids.

They may be celebs to you, but not to me. I still remember he called the kneelers Son of a bitches, Fowl mouth jackass.
They are celebs...you are really dumb
and those kneelers are jackasses...fuck em. The football field is not the place to play politics..

well you cant read, or you would have read the article......lefties are so lazy

So are blacks -- they are lazy, dumb and stuck on the democrat plantation because they are so lazy and dumb.

But if they ever find out how dumb and lazy they are -- they will be ashamed of themselves and vote Republican -- the ones who kept telling them how dumb and lazy they are.

After that, they can go on to explain to them how the Confederacy had it right -- that will definitely win them over

Forum List

Back