Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

President Trump has never had good numbers among blacks. They hover around 12 or 15%, and haven't changed much since that first escalator ride.

It takes a movement and that's kind of what's starting up now. Will it change anything by the midterms? I doubt it. These things take time.

The greatest fear a Democrat politician has is a politically educated voter.

And what the left doesn't understand is blacks respected Trump before he ran.....because he was successful, rich, and didn't care what people thought...

these are a few more of his supporters

17 Black Celebrities And Influencers Who Still Support Donald Trump

No one respected Donald Trump before Putin put him in the White House and no one respects him now, except you Russian ass clowns.

You think Putin had anything to do with our elections, and then feel you are in a position to call anybody a clown? :21::21::21::21:

well you cant read, or you would have read the article......lefties are so lazy

So are blacks -- they are lazy, dumb and stuck on the democrat plantation because they are so lazy and dumb.

But if they ever find out how dumb and lazy they are -- they will be ashamed of themselves and vote Republican -- the ones who kept telling them how dumb and lazy they are.

After that, they can go on to explain to them how the Confederacy had it right -- that will definitely win them over

You never know. Look at how the blacks bought the lie that they can't do anything without the Democrats helping them along; that they need an extra advantage because they can't measure up to whitey. It seems to have worked for the Democrats for decades.

Wow . An Anecdote ! He has one black guy. That settles it.
Was he the one black guy that trump keeps pointing out at his rallies?

Oh was that Michael the Blackman.

Then there is Diamond and Silk , the sisters that Trump paid and they have them on Fox now and then.
Essence had an article on black celebs supporting Trump....

I love how people like you marginalize others......see you guys never left the democrat party

you're ok only if blacks vote democrat otherwise they're nword, house nword, oreos, uncle toms....you guys have a lot of words

They may be celebs to you, but not to me. I still remember he called the kneelers Son of a bitches, Fowl mouth jackass.

And a lot of people agree with him. Just look at the NFL ratings.

Kanye and Dennis are both laughingstocks in the black community. If anything having the support of a drug addicted loonatic athlete, and an art student who got rich as a pop star and who makes an ass of himself daily, isn’t going to get Trump far.
that is not true......kanye for sure is not a laughing stock.....so try and be intellectually honest for once.

Kanye West's entire album hits the Top 40 - CNN

So much for fans abandoning Kanye West's latest project.
All seven tracks on the controversial rapper's "Ye" album debuted on Billboard's Top 40 chart this week

Being a successful musician doesn’t mean you’re qualified to advise others on life. Take Ted Nugent for example. Being a successful musician doesn’t mean he isn’t a lunatic and a child molester, or that people should take life advice from him.

Ted Nugent was relevant in 1978. He didn't seriously get involved in political commentary until he was long off the stage.

Today you have a bunch of black kneelers. And what is their message with kneeling? To keep fighting the police. To keep running from them or making movements that get you killed. To amplify that you don't need to cooperate with anybody and nobody is above you or authoritative when it comes to our society. What will that do? It will get more blacks killed if anything.

The person in this article seems concerned....it's interesting and Donald Trump is gonna do better than the left thinks......regardless of their propaganda

Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

I mean this video is hilarious

Wow!!! Maybe Trump will win 9 percent of the black vote in 2020 instead of the 8 percent he got in 2016!

This is so exciting!

And maybe he will win 20% Won't the Democrats be scared shitless then?

And what the left doesn't understand is blacks respected Trump before he ran.....because he was successful, rich, and didn't care what people thought...

these are a few more of his supporters

17 Black Celebrities And Influencers Who Still Support Donald Trump

THEN he started in with his dogwhistle racism so he could pull the far right . That was a game changer for the black (and pretty much all minority) voters .
you guys say that every election.......every election the republican is more racist than before.......
you need to study calculus.....they have the idea of the limit...at some point it just doesn't work........
I cant wait to see how you guys say the next republican is even more racist than trump......because you have to...you have nothing else.

Not true . You act as if trump hasn’t said/done racist shit . He has .

Kanye and Dennis are both laughingstocks in the black community. If anything having the support of a drug addicted loonatic athlete, and an art student who got rich as a pop star and who makes an ass of himself daily, isn’t going to get Trump far.

Do you have a link?

How about you talk to some black people ?

Gotta love these threads . A bunch of white extremist conservatives lecturing everyone on what black people think .

Do you have a link?

Gotta love these threads . A bunch of white extremist conservatives lecturing everyone on what black people think .

Correct. Only Democrats who are the first to move out when blacks move in are in the position to lecture.

Do you have a link?

Is Dragonlady black? She is making a claim, can she back it up or is she lecturing everyone on what black people think?

I am not claiming a thing, she is, I want to know what is her basis of her statement.

Are you telling me that black think the way she is claiming? Are you black or you lecturing me on what black people think?

Do you have a link?

Correct. Only Democrats who are the first to move out when blacks move in are in the position to lecture.

Making shit up again . That’s what cons do.

Do you have a link?

Is Dragonlady black? She is making a claim, can she back it up?

I am not claiming a thing, she is, I want to know what is her basis of her statement.

Are you telling me that black think the way she is claiming? Are you black or you lecturing me on what black people think?

What link would you like ? A black person on YouTube ranting about trump ?

Seems to be good enough for the OP .

Do you have a link?

Making shit up again . That’s what cons do.

You seem the one making the judgements, no one else. I am asking for verification for a statement.

Do you have a link?

I want her link that backs up her claim. Is that hard for you to understand? Are you as dense as you are playing?

Do you have a link?

I want her link that backs up her claim. Is that hard for you to understand? Are you as dense as you are playing?

Who needs a link . Just go talk to some black people tomorrow and report back on what they say about Kanye and Rodman.

Do you ever converse wh black people?

Forum List

Back