🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump: Jews Won't Be Able To Control Me With Their Money

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Always beware the Jew. They are evil and want to control while destroying America at the same time. Trump will stand up to the Jew like this guy below.

th

Blog: Trump says Jews won't vote for him because they can't control him with their money

Interesting that after all the anti-Semitic things he said, he rose 20 points in a poll.

Pretty much says it.

Jeremiah has said she loves Drumpf's hatred of America and Americans. She has also writteen in defense of Jews. What about the rest of you? Are you okay with this latest example of Drumpf's bigotry and racism?

Last edited:
Guess he's got the NS wing of the Republican Party covered. Keep it up and that'll be the only wing left. :laugh2:

I'm beginning to think Trump never expected this charade to go so far, so now he is trying to destroy his own candidacy before it goes much further. Oddly enough, every time he makes some bizarre comment he rises in the polls. His base really is retarded.

Interesting that after all the anti-Semitic things he said, he rose 20 points in a poll.

Pretty much says it.

Jeremiah has said she loves Drumpf's hatred of America and Americans. She has also writteen in defense of Jews. What about the rest of you? Are you okay with this latest example of Drumpf's bigotry and racism?
Trump is being a patriot.

So Trump allegedly said this: “You are not going to support me even though you know I am the best thing that could happen for Israel. I know why you are not going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your own politicians.”

If you apply that illogic to every special interest group, then Trump will only get about five or six votes in a national election, because they ALL want to control their own politicians with money, not just the Jewish lobby.

Goebbels? :lmao:

Sorry Steve, you pushed too far and revealed your hand. You had been doing such a good job of selling everyone on believing that you were a racist conservative douche bag. Gig's up, and now it's just too blatantly obvious that you're a liberal plant. Much like Trump, incidentally, which might mean that at least your support for him is slightly authentic.

Adolf Trump seems to be and equal-opportunity offender. Other than old white NaziCons - is there any other group that he hasn't offended. How does he expect to win the General Election? Other than old white NaziCons - who would vote for him?

The top 10 Jewish billionaires reflect over $300 billion in net worth. I suspect Donald's paltry $4 billion would have no problem being controlled by them.

Adolf Trump seems to be and equal-opportunity offender. Other than old white NaziCons - is there any other group that he hasn't offended. How does he expect to win the General Election? Other than old white NaziCons - who would vote for him?
American patriots will put Trump in the White House.

The top 10 Jewish billionaires reflect over $300 billion in net worth. I suspect Donald's paltry $4 billion would have no problem being controlled by them.
Money can only do so much. He doesn't NEED their money to get elected...they know there is no chance a jew being elected rightfully so,that's why they use that money so much...to control elected candidates,its also why they hate Trump and anyone else that can and does run without the need for the money from them.

Here are additional statistics about Trump's report, according to his campaign:

• $3,926,511 raised during the third quarter
  • 73,942 "unsolicited donations"
  • $50.46 average contribution
  • $5,828,922 in total receipts
  • $1,909,576 of that from Trump's personal fortune
  • $5,574,149 in total disbursements
  • $254,772 cash on hand

• ```````````````

• wait until he has to pony up for TV commercials and internet advertising ... he's running lean right now.

• or he can buy more hats to hold down his cheap head rug.

Here are additional statistics about Trump's report, according to his campaign:

• $3,926,511 raised during the third quarter
  • 73,942 "unsolicited donations"
  • $50.46 average contribution
  • $5,828,922 in total receipts
  • $1,909,576 of that from Trump's personal fortune
  • $5,574,149 in total disbursements
  • $254,772 cash on hand

• ```````````````

• wait until he has to pony up for TV commercials and internet advertising ... he's running lean right now.

• or he can buy more hats to hold down his cheap head rug.
He also has money coming in constantly from his businesses. :)

Forum List

Back