🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump: Jews Won't Be Able To Control Me With Their Money

Always beware the Jew. They are evil and want to control while destroying America at the same time. Trump will stand up to the Jew like this guy below.

th

Blog: Trump says Jews won't vote for him because they can't control him with their money

Trump- the favorite candidate of racists and anti-semites.

Here are additional statistics about Trump's report, according to his campaign:

• $3,926,511 raised during the third quarter
  • 73,942 "unsolicited donations"
  • $50.46 average contribution
  • $5,828,922 in total receipts
  • $1,909,576 of that from Trump's personal fortune
  • $5,574,149 in total disbursements
  • $254,772 cash on hand

• ```````````````

• wait until he has to pony up for TV commercials and internet advertising ... he's running lean right now.

• or he can buy more hats to hold down his cheap head rug.
He also has money coming in constantly from his businesses. :)

not according to his campaign, but since you are calling him a liar, I agree.

so much for self funding his campaign

• 5,828,922 in total receipts

Always beware the Jew. They are evil and want to control while destroying America at the same time. Trump will stand up to the Jew like this guy below.

th

Blog: Trump says Jews won't vote for him because they can't control him with their money

And he'll win. It's time to take this country back.

Thats what all the bitter old white dudes keep saying.

Just waiting for their own Goebbels or Hitler so that they can start killing Americans.

Here are additional statistics about Trump's report, according to his campaign:

• $3,926,511 raised during the third quarter
  • 73,942 "unsolicited donations"
  • $50.46 average contribution
  • $5,828,922 in total receipts
  • $5,574,149 in total disbursements
  • $254,772 cash on hand

• ```````````````

• wait until he has to pony up for TV commercials and internet advertising ... he's running lean right now.

• or he can buy more hats to hold down his cheap head rug.
He also has money coming in constantly from his businesses. :)

not according to his campaign, but since you are calling him a liar, I agree.

so much for self funding his campaign

• 5,828,922 in total receipts
Yawn. Not calling anyone a liar...well except you. You hate Trump you have reason to lie.

th

And he'll win. It's time to take this country back.

Thats what all the bitter old white dudes keep saying.

Just waiting for their own Goebbels or Hitler so that they can start killing Americans.
Whites loyal to their race are the ONLY Americans worth keeping around. :) I might be wrong slightly someone different might figure we can straighten out the thinking of the libtard whites etc. Who knows.

th

If you want Trump to be elected, the best thing to do is to never post about him again.

regardless what Trump fans want he won't be elected. He can't even hit a majority among his own, and continues to hover in the high 20 low 30% mark.

Want in one shoe, piss in the other. Pay attention to the fill capacity.

I am stunned that Trump would say this. This is sheer stupidity. My already shrinking regard for Trump has now just about bottomed out. Republicans, please don't nominate Trump. This is the last straw.

th

If you want Trump to be elected, the best thing to do is to never post about him again.

regardless what Trump fans want he won't be elected. He can't even hit a majority among his own, and continues to hover in the high 20 low 30% mark.

Want in one shoe, piss in the other. Pay attention to the fill capacity.
Trump will be elected. Stop being in denial and pull your head out your ass.

I am stunned that Trump would say this. This is sheer stupidity. My already shrinking regard for Trump has now just about bottomed out. Republicans, please don't nominate Trump. This is the last straw.

Oh, he said a lot more than that and a lot worse than that.

Like, he doesn't want Israel to have their own country and some other gems.

He really is the perfect candidate for the most ignorant and least American among us.

I repeat my plan for the future: every white supremacist, kkk, child molesters, anti-Semites .. lynch every one of them and then burn down their trailers.

The world would such a much better place without the human garbage.

He really is the perfect candidate for the most ignorant and least American among us.

I repeat my plan for the future: every white supremacist, kkk, child molesters, anti-Semites .. lynch every one of them and then burn down their trailers.

You lost me with your first sentence. His comment to the Jewish Republican group was idiotic and senseless, not to mention very bad strategy and just plain rude. But I reject your claim that Trump is a racist or that he has said "far worse." He has not. He has been horribly quoted out of context. He has never said that "all" illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, for example--he simply never said that.

You lost me with your first sentence. His comment to the Jewish Republican group was idiotic and senseless, not to mention very bad strategy and just plain rude. But I reject your claim that Trump is a racist or that he has said "far worse." He has not. He has been horribly quoted out of context. He has never said that "all" illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, for example--he simply never said that.

"out of context".

That's funny. And untrue.

Watch his entire presentation to the Jewish group and cringe at the racist, bigoted and anti-Semite crap he spewed.

The Jew haters love Drumpf for a reason.

He's white supremacist in disguise and every damn RWNJ knows it.

"out of context".

That's funny. And untrue.

Watch his entire presentation to the Jewish group and cringe at the racist, bigoted and anti-Semite crap he spewed.

The Jew haters love Drumpf for a reason.

He's white supremacist in disguise and every damn RWNJ knows it.
There is nothing wrong with Whites being a superior race and loving it.

So Trump allegedly said this: “You are not going to support me even though you know I am the best thing that could happen for Israel. I know why you are not going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your own politicians.”

If you apply that illogic to every special interest group, then Trump will only get about five or six votes in a national election, because they ALL want to control their own politicians with money, not just the Jewish lobby.
Special interests can't vote. They can't prove they'll deliver votes.

Forum List

Back