Donald Trump Jr Shares Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris's Race

care-eric-trump-donald-trump-jr-the-answer-to-11102409.png
I hear the one on the left is the smart one...

Glad he did it. The seed needed to be planted because she's creating a false narrative about herself. She's not a true American negro who's a decendent of black American slaves.

Donald Trump Jr. Shares, Then Deletes, a Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris’s Race

I long, long history of stupid, asshole posts, this has to be the dumbest thing ever. Harris has never claimed to be the descendant of slaves, and has made no false statements concerning her background or her past.

But the conservative right is sure working overtime to try to discredit this woman. Scared shitless are you?

Yeah not sure why Don Jr. tweet is an issue when liberals had no issue with comments questioning Melania's citizenship and that of her parents...

That’s because Melania wasn’t born a citizen, used a spurious claim under the “genius clause” to obtain a VISA and then brought in her unemployed parents who are retired and are no longer contributing members of society, in what is clearly a case of “chain migration”.

Goldilocks ragged on and on about chain immigration, after he granted citizenship to his wife's parents he hasn't said a word.

F TRUMP.

mmm .. I suppose if I was a racist I'd be a Democrat because being a racist is fine and fully protected if your a Democrat.

Alas, I am a white guy and everyone can be a racist towards white guys and feel really good about it... :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
I despise Kamala but I fail to see why her racial background is even a salient point.

She’d brought it up because it was convenient on the debate stage vis-a-via Biden. Why does that need perpetuation courtesy Donnie Jr??

TTT.
Despise?
Get a life

Glad he did it. The seed needed to be planted because she's creating a false narrative about herself. She's not a true American negro who's a decendent of black American slaves.

What would you expect from the party of slavery?

The Democratic party owes reparations, not the rest of us.
Psst, it's 2019 not 1900.
The old Dems were all white anyway
How many current KKK boys are Dems do you think?

I long, long history of stupid, asshole posts, this has to be the dumbest thing ever. Harris has never claimed to be the descendant of slaves, and has made no false statements concerning her background or her past.

But the conservative right is sure working overtime to try to discredit this woman. Scared shitless are you?

I thought it was common knowledge that kumallover Harryis IS a descendant from a Jamaican slave OWNER.
Unbelievably funny.
Is this the extent of your zero college humor?
Any don the con insults you can share?

“Kamala Harris is implying she is descended from American Black Slaves,” Ali Alexander, a member of a right-wing constellation of media personalities, wrote on Twitter. “She’s not. She comes from Jamaican Slave Owners. That’s fine. She’s not an American Black. Period.”

Not for anything, but that was a witless comment to make. It is inflammatory rhetoric that is uncalled for. That aside, by all means attack her quixotic ideas and progressive stances on the issues.

I don't care what Race, nor Color Kamala Harris wants to be. How is she equipped to run ANYTHING, let alone a country like the USA. She MAY be equipped to run a brothel as a Madam as Willie Brown proved.

I thought it was common knowledge that kumallover Harryis IS a descendant from a Jamaican slave OWNER.
Unbelievably funny.
Is this the extent of your zero college humor?
Any don the con insults you can share?

Are you calling her father a liar? He is on record claiming heritage to a slave owner. I wonder if Kumallover will be on the hook for reparations.

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE - UPDATED - 14.01.2019 - Jamaica Global Online
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)

Forum List

Back