Donald Trump Jr Shares Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris's Race

care-eric-trump-donald-trump-jr-the-answer-to-11102409.png

So you are for murders, guns and violence. Very Interesting, stid, ut interesting.

the left just imagines racism from the right

it doesnt exist...the commentary about horseface, fake nostrils, angry black woman and fake black are alllllll imaginary

it doesnt exist...the commentary about horseface, fake nostrils, angry black woman and fake black are alllllll imaginary

If insults are racist, the democrat party itself is the most racist party on the planet. Heck, their trade mark insult is about an "ORANGE" man.

Of course, they are the party of KKK, probably the most racist party in the universe by other standards as well.

If insults are racist, the democrat party itself is the most racist party on the planet. Heck, their trade mark insult is about an "ORANGE" man.

Of course, they are the party of KKK, probably the most racist party in the universe by other standards as well.
its more-so the inspiration behind certain insults, bro. its okay by me, just dont be fake fucks about it.

its more-so the inspiration behind certain insults, bro. its okay by me, just dont be fake fucks about it.

So what is the inspiration behind the insult on the ORANGE MAN?

Attempt to tell me how it's not about skin color. Just try...

That insult comes from masculinity. They're dissing him for being a grown man that spray tans - which is typically a female or metro sexual thing to do.

See how easy that was?

That insult comes from masculinity. They're dissing him for being a grown man that spray tans - which is typically a female or metro sexual thing to do.

See how easy that was?

So you explain my question about how it's not about skin color - to how it absolutely is about his skin color.

Great!

And then you throw in some sexist gender stereotypes into the mix as well, because when racism isn't enough some sexism must be added.

See how easy that was?

So you explain my question about how it's not about skin color - to how it absolutely is about his skin color.

Great!

And then you throw in some sexist gender stereotypes into the mix as well, because when racism isn't enough some sexism must be added.
If youre equating the fact that an over 70yr old man spray tans and is being made fun of for that....with racism - Id say that you likely have some damage of your mental faculties but dont worry because Im not afraid to admit that the inspiration of my saying that is brainist.

See how easy that was?

Great!

If youre equating the fact that an over 70yr old man spray tans and is being made fun of for that....with racism - Id say that you likely have some damage of your mental faculties but dont worry because Im not afraid to admit that the inspiration of my saying that is brainist.

Yeah, because an insult based entirely on skin color can't possibly be racist.

And now you are bringing in ageism as well. You just can't help yourself can you? Racist thorough and through.

See how easy that was?

Great!

And now you are bringing in ageism as well. You just can't help yourself can you? Racist thorough and through.
You think that having an antipathy for an inborn race is the same thing as cracking on someone who voluntarily spray tans for vanity...and you want anyone to believe youre not retarded? Im not sure thats possible...its a real lot to ask.

even you are not this stupid unless you can show which race has orange skin

Of course the "Libertarian" chooses to attack the defender of freedom, and not the raging communist who implied that calling someone's nose big is "racist", but calling Trump's hands this that or the other is not racist.

This guy is the biggest cuck the forum has seen. It's all because the almost non-existent balls, no wonder the bitchy behavior.

Anyway Asian skin color is yellowish, close enough to orange.

Of course the "Libertarian" chooses to attack the defender of freedom,.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A big government statist calls himself the "defender of freedom"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you should probably not go to church today after telling that whopper!

Gold digger incumbent bound for greener fields,
Sold in Congress for those cheap labor deals.
potus Trump getting real uptight
Hear him tweet the race card just around midnight.
Ah Dem sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) Dem sugar, just like a shill girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama worked for CNN, and all her boy
friends wrote some lofty trends
Im half literate but I know what I like,
You should have read Trump just around midnight.

Ah Dem sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) dem sugar, just like a shill dem should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a shill dem should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a shill dem should.

~w/apologies to the Stones S~

Forum List

Back