Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

"Sniffers" of what? Do you have any documented evidence of wrong doing? Of course not. You're a pos liar.

The Biden Family is being investigated, BWK.

Durham and Barr here, the Ukrainian DOJ and Rudolph Giuliani over there.

The walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.
Why do you call him Sleepy??

View attachment 296913
And Trump? :auiqs.jpg:Biden could dance around Trump and that pig going to slop couldn't do shit about it.

Biden doesn't know what is happening, and that's why Russia and China are so anxious to get him in there.

Even if Biden wanted to do the right thing, the man doesn't know what day of the week it is, or what state he's in. Its really rather pathetic in a way. A lot of old timers are like that, but for the D's to install him as their front runner shows how thin the Democrat Party is.
Russia attacked our election to help Trump and Trump said it was Ukraine. Every agency in the US said it was Russia and you want to talk to us about Biden's state of mind? :auiqs.jpg:What drugs are you taking?
How many votes were changed because of Russian trolls and nonsense? Mueller said it.

The Biden Family is being investigated, BWK.

Durham and Barr here, the Ukrainian DOJ and Rudolph Giuliani over there.

The walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.
Why do you call him Sleepy??

View attachment 296913

"Sleepy Joe" is Vice President Biden's official nickname
"Sleepy Joe" could actually be a sleep, and move better than that Hog in the slop pen is doing awake.
Ya like how Sleepy challenges to fight one of the 98 people at his campaign stop.
Trump wouldn't do it. He's a born "bone spur" coward.
God I wish I could have seen you the day afterTrump won.

You want him to molest your children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except where and how was their molestation? Can you show us? Do you know what "molestation" means? Did he brag about grabbing them by the pussy like Trump?

President Trump didn't "brag" about anything.

He just had an off color conversation with the Bush scion. Not every bit of boy-talk is necessarily accurate
So, you hijack the post, and you can't even prove Biden was molesting anyone. What a loser.

"An off color conversation?" :auiqs.jpg:Like that is some sort of an excuse. It was on video you idiot. Throw up. You folks are mentally disturbed protecting someone who has done a thousand times more harm than Biden. Trump is a serial misogynist creep who has had more women come forward because of his inappropriate sexual behavior that makes Biden look like a saint.

Biden’s a creepy freak. The fact that you defend him, is just as creepy. No woman is interested in Biden. That’s why he targets kids.

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

Swimming naked right in front a female agents isn't abuse. You know they have to stand there and watch?

Ole daddy Joe used his influence as vice president to get his boy a cushy job making lots of money and also laundering money. Then his dad got the guy fired that was investigating it.
"Laundering money?" No kidding? Do you have proof? Of course not. That's why you are a pos liar.
It's there, you're just too stupid to see it. Between China and Ukraine, they gave him millions. Oh and the Ukrainian people want their money back.
The only thing that is "there", is what is in your post. A bunch of chicken shit lies.
So Hunter Biden didn't get millions from Ukraine and China?
You said "laundering money", of which you have not proven , therefore you are still a pos liar.
Joe and Hunter flew air force 2 to China and came back with over a million dollars, and by court records there is no proof of the money. Where did it go? Maybe Hunter shouldn't be cheating on his wife with a stripper and getting her pregnant. I just hope for her, Hillary doesn't get dragged in this one.

Why should he go to a restaurant? He should have enough meat at home.
Donald-trump-jr-hunting.jpg

q1.jpg

trump14f-4-web.jpg

trump-jr-turkey-hunt-image-1-640x480.png

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-02%2F596fef50-33a1-11e9-b69d-90916dc7dfb8

trump4.jpg

trumps-son-tiger-kill.png

Donald-Trump-Jr.-Dalls-Sheep.jpg

elephant1.jpg

We have all seen how so many of those suffering from TDS will yell obscenities at anyone who dares wear a maga hat in a restaurant.

This story is a bit different.

Donald Trump Jr. Tells Story of Woman Yelling at Him in NYC Restaurant
Tell the story of Fat Donnie slapping him (Donnie Jr.)
Fat Donnie loves his son:

"One day, the elder Trump showed up to pick up his son for a baseball game and flat-out slapped the crap out of his kid when he wasn't dressed for the occasion."

Miami DJ Says He Watched Donald Trump Brutally Slap His Son in College

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You support criminals? Is that a good fit for you?
The criminals are Joe and Hunter Biden.
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.
Ole daddy Joe used his influence as vice president to get his boy a cushy job making lots of money and also laundering money. Then his dad got the guy fired that was investigating it.
"Laundering money?" No kidding? Do you have proof? Of course not. That's why you are a pos liar.
It's there, you're just too stupid to see it. Between China and Ukraine, they gave him millions. Oh and the Ukrainian people want their money back.

Lying fuck. He was small partner in an investment company. Any idiot knows that the owners don't get the money that is invested.

Except where and how was their molestation? Can you show us? Do you know what "molestation" means? Did he brag about grabbing them by the pussy like Trump?

He just had an off color conversation with the Bush scion. Not every bit of boy-talk is necessarily accurate
So, you hijack the post, and you can't even prove Biden was molesting anyone. What a loser.

"An off color conversation?" :auiqs.jpg:Like that is some sort of an excuse. It was on video you idiot. Throw up. You folks are mentally disturbed protecting someone who has done a thousand times more harm than Biden. Trump is a serial misogynist creep who has had more women come forward because of his inappropriate sexual behavior that makes Biden look like a saint.

Biden’s a creepy freak. The fact that you defend him, is just as creepy. No woman is interested in Biden. That’s why he targets kids.

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

His creepy behavior towards women and children, father. You are obviously [emoji849] a sick man too.

Now that is some funny chit coming from a Trump supporter who worships a man accused by over 20 women of improper sexual advances, accused child rapist., accused spousal rapist, a groper of vaginas & lusts after his pwn daughter.

His creepy behavior towards women and children, father. You are obviously [emoji849] a sick man too.

Now that is some funny chit coming from a Trump supporter who worships a man accused by over 20 women of improper sexual advances, accused child rapist., accused spousal rapist, a groper of vaginas & lusts after his pwn daughter.

Trump was never accused of any sexual assaults until he had the nerve to run against the Clintons and the Deep State.

They are all just people hired by the party.

And of course Donald Trump was a personality who did what he could to entertain Howard Stern's audience and he has engaged in bawdy talk from time to time.

The criminals are Joe and Hunter Biden.
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.

Lying fuck. He was small partner in an investment company. Any idiot knows that the owners don't get the money that is invested.
Off one company he made $50,000 a month. Small partner?

Not worshipping anyone, unlike hurt snowflakes [emoji3587] that truly did worship the losing dyke queen. Never heard of any lawsuits against him, like little willy who paid 800k and lost his law license. He also was best friends with that peodophille that got offed in jail. You see him in action, and choose to ignore it. That’s what you are hoping to vote for? Not surprised.

Not worshipping anyone, unlike hurt snowflakes [emoji3587] that truly did worship the losing dyke queen. Never heard of any lawsuits against him, like little willy who paid 800k and lost his law license. He also was best friends with that peodophille that got offed in jail. You see him in action, and choose to ignore it. That’s what you are hoping to vote for? Not surprised.

Exactly. No one worships Trump. They appreciate his tremendous accomplishments and how he's been able to deliver. And people know that Trump didn't have to get involved in all of this in the first place.

Has Jr finished his "how not to rip off a charity" training yet ?

Wasn't the money that they took out of it their own money that they put in it in the first place?

That's exactly right. It was an alleged technical violation of what expenses are allowed or disallowed in running a charity. Not "stealing money" at all.

In fact, no criminal charges were filed. Administrative penalties were agreed to, and the Trump Family agreed to disband charitable efforts in response to the political maneuvers of the New York AG.

Expect the Trumps to do charity again as they relocate to the Great State of Florida which isn't harassing them.

You'll forgive me if I don't take Jr's story at face value, the Trumps are known to tell a lot of li... er.. stories.

Funny... you'd think that, with all those people applauding and taking selfies and giving handjo... er... taking selfies... you'd think we'd have heard this "story" prior to Jr's telling...

Forum List

Back