Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

You'll forgive me if I don't take Jr's story at face value, the Trumps are known to tell a lot of li... er.. stories.

Funny... you'd think that, with all those people applauding and taking selfies and giving handjo... er... taking selfies... you'd think we'd have heard this "story" prior to Jr's telling...

I haven't heard any actual PROOF from liberals that Don Jr. made any errors in his testimony here. It would be simple enough just to find the woman and interview her themselves, and show us where Don Jr. made an error or even lied.

Has Jr finished his "how not to rip off a charity" training yet ?

Wasn't the money that they took out of it their own money that they put in it in the first place?
Trump forced to pay $2m over misuse of charity money
No,it was money raised for charitable purposes and then spent on trumps election and other personal projects. The report is quite damning. This is my favourite , the one where he robs money from veterans.

Those admissions include obscuring a campaign event as a veterans fundraiser in 2016, and giving the campaign "complete control" over the $2.8m raised at the event.

Biden’s a creepy freak. The fact that you defend him, is just as creepy. No woman is interested in Biden. That’s why he targets kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

His creepy behavior towards women and children, father. You are obviously [emoji849] a sick man too.

Now that is some funny chit coming from a Trump supporter who worships a man accused by over 20 women of improper sexual advances, accused child rapist., accused spousal rapist, a groper of vaginas & lusts after his pwn daughter.

Not worshipping anyone, unlike hurt snowflakes [emoji3587] that truly did worship the losing dyke queen. Never heard of any lawsuits against him, like little willy who paid 800k and lost his law license. He also was best friends with that peodophille that got offed in jail. You see him in action, and choose to ignore it. That’s what you are hoping to vote for? Not surprised.

Exactly. No one worships Trump. They appreciate his tremendous accomplishments and how he's been able to deliver. And people know that Trump didn't have to get involved in all of this in the first place.

Deliver what? What Obama already delivered with jobs? I agree. Except Obama didn't do much for pay, just as Trump. Trump destroyed health care to millions. He's got kids in cages, he's a terrorist, a misogynist pig, a racist, a thief who stole an election, and our tax payer dollars, and has lied over 15,000 times. And that's just getting started. That's what that pos delivered.

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

His creepy behavior towards women and children, father. You are obviously [emoji849] a sick man too.

Now that is some funny chit coming from a Trump supporter who worships a man accused by over 20 women of improper sexual advances, accused child rapist., accused spousal rapist, a groper of vaginas & lusts after his pwn daughter.

Not worshipping anyone, unlike hurt snowflakes [emoji3587] that truly did worship the losing dyke queen. Never heard of any lawsuits against him, like little willy who paid 800k and lost his law license. He also was best friends with that peodophille that got offed in jail. You see him in action, and choose to ignore it. That’s what you are hoping to vote for? Not surprised.

Exactly. No one worships Trump. They appreciate his tremendous accomplishments and how he's been able to deliver. And people know that Trump didn't have to get involved in all of this in the first place.

Deliver what? What Obama already delivered with jobs? I agree. Except Obama didn't do much for pay, just as Trump. Trump destroyed health care to millions. He's got kids in cages, he's a terrorist, a misogynist pig, a racist, a thief who stole an election, and our tax payer dollars, and has lied over 15,000 times. And that's just getting started. That's what that pos delivered.

When Obama was President, his appeal was to the "free" stuff he provided, instead of opportunity. An upstanding citizen who made the charge that Mitt Romney sucks bad explains.

Has Jr finished his "how not to rip off a charity" training yet ?

Wasn't the money that they took out of it their own money that they put in it in the first place?
Trump forced to pay $2m over misuse of charity money
No,it was money raised for charitable purposes and then spent on trumps election and other personal projects. The report is quite damning. This is my favourite , the one where he robs money from veterans.

Those admissions include obscuring a campaign event as a veterans fundraiser in 2016, and giving the campaign "complete control" over the $2.8m raised at the event.
Children with cancer. Anyone who supports a pos who steals from a charity for kids is the worst scum imagineable.

When Obama was President, his appeal was to the "free" stuff he provided, instead of opportunity. An upstanding citizen who made the charge that Mitt Romney sucks bad explains.

"Free stuff?" Social security is not "free stuff." A phone is not free. Show me where phones are free. She is right. What free stuff with documented evidence did Obama provide? And if you do not provide this information you're a piece of shit liar. Go!

Where are your counter arguments to this;
  1. Deliver what? What Obama already delivered with jobs? I agree. Except Obama didn't do much for pay, just as Trump. Trump destroyed health care to millions. He's got kids in cages, he's a terrorist, a misogynist pig, a racist, a thief who stole an election, and our tax payer dollars, and has lied over 15,000 times. And that's just getting started. That's what that pos delivered.

Agreed. Oboe care was awesome. It covers everything, after the 7k yearly deductible. Also agreed about Donnie lying over 15k times. Why don’t you site all of them for us, while under water holding your breath. You can do it!

Exactly the mentality of dims. If you register them to vote, buy them a happy meal, and drive them to the polls, they usually remember what button to push. [emoji1787]

Forum List

Back