Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

Funny that he was never Impeached for that, was he?

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

Show us how Pres. Obama was responsible for the Dossier again.

The door is open for Obama to walk in and explain himself.

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.
If Barr and Durham are looking into it, why would Obama need to prove his innocence? He hasn't been charged right?

WFC’s? You’re losing again in 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not going to happen. Trump will lose and he is going to jail.

The Biden Family is being investigated, BWK.

Durham and Barr here, the Ukrainian DOJ and Rudolph Giuliani over there.

The walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.
You said they were "sniffers", telling me they are guilty of something. That means if there is an investigation, guilt has not been proven, making you a liar.

By the way, that was already investigated before and nothing was found. So it's all bs.
Sniff this
what if this was your daughter?????

Seriously? That's it? :auiqs.jpg:Did he grab her by the pussy?

You want him to molest your children.

Except where and how was their molestation? Can you show us? Do you know what "molestation" means? Did he brag about grabbing them by the pussy like Trump?

President Trump didn't "brag" about anything.

He just had an off color conversation with the Bush scion. Not every bit of boy-talk is necessarily accurate

Did you learn to lie from Trump or were you always a liar?

Hunter Biden was never under investigation.

Hunter was the quintessential "do you know who my daddy is"? benefactor via nepotism? You really are a stupid fuck.
"Nepotism?" :auiqs.jpg:View attachment 296889 Suddenly you have a problem with that? And you want to talk about others being stupid? :auiqs.jpg:

Jared and Ivanka are UNPAID advisors to their President. They are serving their country, not just getting a political plum.
Irrelevant argument! If they aren't paid, that's on them. They still work there you idiot. Money or no money.

And by the way, they benefit from Trump's Emolument violations while he rakes in millions from his businesses while they are working for the WH. They just recently were fined for charity violations while stealing money from their own charity that went to children with cancer. That family sucks balls and they are evil.

There are no emolument violations, this was already taken to court and adjudicated
Because it's a matter for Congress to decide.

Hunter was the quintessential "do you know who my daddy is"? benefactor via nepotism? You really are a stupid fuck.
"Nepotism?" :auiqs.jpg:View attachment 296889 Suddenly you have a problem with that? And you want to talk about others being stupid? :auiqs.jpg:

Jared and Ivanka are UNPAID advisors to their President. They are serving their country, not just getting a political plum.
Irrelevant argument! If they aren't paid, that's on them. They still work there you idiot. Money or no money.

And by the way, they benefit from Trump's Emolument violations while he rakes in millions from his businesses while they are working for the WH. They just recently were fined for charity violations while stealing money from their own charity that went to children with cancer. That family sucks balls and they are evil.

There are no emolument violations, this was already taken to court and adjudicated

When did Congress ever rule that Trump had "emoluments"?

That wasn't even one of the Fake impeachment articles.

You said they were "sniffers", telling me they are guilty of something. That means if there is an investigation, guilt has not been proven, making you a liar.

By the way, that was already investigated before and nothing was found. So it's all bs.
Sniff this

Except where and how was their molestation? Can you show us? Do you know what "molestation" means? Did he brag about grabbing them by the pussy like Trump?

He just had an off color conversation with the Bush scion. Not every bit of boy-talk is necessarily accurate

So, you hijack the post, and you can't even prove Biden was molesting anyone. What a loser.

"An off color conversation?" :auiqs.jpg:Like that is some sort of an excuse. It was on video you idiot. Throw up. You folks are mentally disturbed protecting someone who has done a thousand times more harm than Biden. Trump is a serial misogynist creep who has had more women come forward because of his inappropriate sexual behavior that makes Biden look like a saint.

When did Congress ever rule that Trump had "emoluments"?

That wasn't even one of the Fake impeachment articles.
Are you incapable of understanding the semantics of simple sentences? Quote where I said what you just typed.

The Senate doesn't IMPEACH.

Exactly. They confirm or deny.

They don't do either, they remove or don't remove.

And my guess is that the Senate will exonerate President Trump on these phony charges, declaring The Donald to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Sorry IMPEACHMENT is on his record FOREVER.

You are forgiven. No one cares. It’s bullshit because your party can’t win legitimately. And they won’t illegitimately in 20.

I didn't realize I had a party, unlike Trump Humpers I don't have any loyalty to a party or cult.

The Biden Family is being investigated, BWK.

Durham and Barr here, the Ukrainian DOJ and Rudolph Giuliani over there.

The walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.

Sniff this

Peodophille alert.

Exactly

Which doesn't change being IMPEACHED.

Doesn’t matter. He’s not a creepy guy like little Willy. When he starts his next term in 20, you can try again.

His term in jail for campaign finance violations like Cohen.

Good luck. Not happening ADHD.

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

Show us how Pres. Obama was responsible for the Dossier again.

The door is open for Obama to walk in and explain himself.

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.
If Barr and Durham are looking into it, why would Obama need to prove his innocence? He hasn't been charged right?

WFC’s? You’re losing again in 20.

Not going to happen. Trump will lose and he is going to jail.

You will go first, prag.

Perhaps this thread isn't a good fit for you.
You support criminals? Is that a good fit for you?
The criminals are Joe and Hunter Biden.
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.
Ole daddy Joe used his influence as vice president to get his boy a cushy job making lots of money and also laundering money. Then his dad got the guy fired that was investigating it.
"Laundering money?" No kidding? Do you have proof? Of course not. That's why you are a pos liar.
It's there, you're just too stupid to see it. Between China and Ukraine, they gave him millions. Oh and the Ukrainian people want their money back.

You support criminals? Is that a good fit for you?
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.
Ole daddy Joe used his influence as vice president to get his boy a cushy job making lots of money and also laundering money. Then his dad got the guy fired that was investigating it.
"Laundering money?" No kidding? Do you have proof? Of course not. That's why you are a pos liar.
It's there, you're just too stupid to see it. Between China and Ukraine, they gave him millions. Oh and the Ukrainian people want their money back.
The only thing that is "there", is what is in your post. A bunch of chicken shit lies.

Sniff this

So, you hijack the post, and you can't even prove Biden was molesting anyone. What a loser.

"An off color conversation?" :auiqs.jpg:Like that is some sort of an excuse. It was on video you idiot. Throw up. You folks are mentally disturbed protecting someone who has done a thousand times more harm than Biden. Trump is a serial misogynist creep who has had more women come forward because of his inappropriate sexual behavior that makes Biden look like a saint.

Biden’s a creepy freak. The fact that you defend him, is just as creepy. No woman is interested in Biden. That’s why he targets kids.

And my guess is that the Senate will exonerate President Trump on these phony charges, declaring The Donald to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Sorry IMPEACHMENT is on his record FOREVER.

You are forgiven. No one cares. It’s bullshit because your party can’t win legitimately. And they won’t illegitimately in 20.

I didn't realize I had a party, unlike Trump Humpers I don't have any loyalty to a party or cult.

You probably have never voted. [emoji1787]

Biden’s a creepy freak. The fact that you defend him, is just as creepy. No woman is interested in Biden. That’s why he targets kids.

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

The only thing that is "there", is what is in your post. A bunch of chicken shit lies.
So Hunter Biden didn't get millions from Ukraine and China?

So Hunter Biden didn't get millions from Ukraine and China?
You said "laundering money", of which you have not proven , therefore you are still a pos liar.

I wish I knew what I was defending, because I see nothing but affection towards others, not molestation. Defend him about what?

His creepy behavior towards women and children, father. You are obviously [emoji849] a sick man too.

Forum List

Back