Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

He hasn’t been charged with any crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep he has only been IMPEACHED.

Not according to the senate.

The Senate doesn't IMPEACH.

Exactly. They confirm or deny.

They don't do either, they remove or don't remove.

We have all seen how so many of those suffering from TDS will yell obscenities at anyone who dares wear a maga hat in a restaurant.

This story is a bit different.

Donald Trump Jr. Tells Story of Woman Yelling at Him in NYC Restaurant
Who gives a shit about Don Jr? He's a criminal.

Nah,
Your thinking of hunter Biden.

They have the nerve to talk about a Trump when both Bidens are sniffers of a different breed.
"Sniffers" of what? Do you have any documented evidence of wrong doing? Of course not. You're a pos liar.

The Biden Family is being investigated, BWK.

Durham and Barr here, the Ukrainian DOJ and Rudolph Giuliani over there.

The walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

Without a trial exposing the witnesses and documents that were gagged and denied by Trump, confirm or deny is the greatest travesty of injustice this country will ever know. McConnell and the Republican crime organization already know this.

They don't do either, they remove or don't remove.

And my guess is that the Senate will exonerate President Trump on these phony charges, declaring The Donald to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

We have all seen how so many of those suffering from TDS will yell obscenities at anyone who dares wear a maga hat in a restaurant.

Nah,

They have the nerve to talk about a Trump when both Bidens are sniffers of a different breed.
"Sniffers" of what? Do you have any documented evidence of wrong doing? Of course not. You're a pos liar.

If I were advising Mr. Biden, I'd suggest he drop a dime and turn state's evidence before its too late.
Why do you call him Sleepy??

0d72ba14dc3dd472dc3e0a9b1f8e8e845257c608a2b5b6cf9804e4b6a6ae4fb2.gif

They acquit or convict. You nuts seem unable to grasp the meaning of "sole power of impeachment".

Nah,

You said they were "sniffers", telling me they are guilty of something. That means if there is an investigation, guilt has not been proven, making you a liar.

By the way, that was already investigated before and nothing was found. So it's all bs.

Nah,

Pubescent girls hair and cocaine. You need F evidence? I don't appreciate the flame. so 4th grade.

Nah,

View attachment 296913

"Sleepy Joe" is Vice President Biden's official nickname

Nah,

View attachment 296913
And Trump? :auiqs.jpg:Biden could dance around Trump and that pig going to slop couldn't do shit about it.

Nah,

View attachment 296913

"Sleepy Joe" could actually be a sleep, and move better than that Hog in the slop pen is doing awake.

Nah,

You said they were "sniffers", telling me they are guilty of something. That means if there is an investigation, guilt has not been proven, making you a liar.

By the way, that was already investigated before and nothing was found. So it's all bs.
Sniff this
what if this was your daughter?????

Nah,

View attachment 296913
And Trump? :auiqs.jpg:Biden could dance around Trump and that pig going to slop couldn't do shit about it.

Biden doesn't know what is happening, and that's why Russia and China are so anxious to get him in there.

Even if Biden wanted to do the right thing, the man doesn't know what day of the week it is, or what state he's in. Its really rather pathetic in a way. A lot of old timers are like that, but for the D's to install him as their front runner shows how thin the Democrat Party is.

Perhaps this thread isn't a good fit for you.
You support criminals? Is that a good fit for you?
The criminals are Joe and Hunter Biden.
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.

View attachment 296913

"Sleepy Joe" could actually be a sleep, and move better than that Hog in the slop pen is doing awake.
Ya like how Sleepy challenges to fight one of the 98 people at his campaign stop.

View attachment 296913

Biden doesn't know what is happening, and that's why Russia and China are so anxious to get him in there.

Even if Biden wanted to do the right thing, the man doesn't know what day of the week it is, or what state he's in. Its really rather pathetic in a way. A lot of old timers are like that, but for the D's to install him as their front runner shows how thin the Democrat Party is.
Russia attacked our election to help Trump and Trump said it was Ukraine. Every agency in the US said it was Russia and you want to talk to us about Biden's state of mind? :auiqs.jpg:What drugs are you taking?

Perhaps this thread isn't a good fit for you.
You support criminals? Is that a good fit for you?
The criminals are Joe and Hunter Biden.
Okay! What are the proven crimes? You don't know do you? You're a pos liar as always.

Hunter Biden was thrown out of the US Navy for cocaine, and that's a fact. And cocaine is definitely against the law. If you don't believe it, talk to El Chapo. The difference is that El Chapo is a hispanic who isn't well connected. The younger Biden is a very well connected Honky.

View attachment 296913

Ya like how Sleepy challenges to fight one of the 98 people at his campaign stop.
Trump wouldn't do it. He's a born "bone spur" coward.

View attachment 296913

Russia attacked our election to help Trump and Trump said it was Ukraine. Every agency in the US said it was Russia and you want to talk to us about Biden's state of mind? :auiqs.jpg:What drugs are you taking?

It was the Deep State that said Russia rigged the election, even after Obama said it was impossible and explained why. Further, Obama told Putin to "stop it".

I believe Obama before I believe the Deep State underlings.

View attachment 296913

Trump wouldn't do it. He's a born "bone spur" coward.

You are violating the spirit of the ADA by trying to make fun of someone because of their disabilities (bone spurs)

Why is that acceptable where allegations- unproven- that Trump mocked someone due to their disabilities is considered disqualifying?

Forum List

Back