Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

He hasn’t been charged with any crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep he has only been IMPEACHED.

Trump hasn't been impeached at all, until the articles of impeachment are delivered to the Senate.

Sorry Trump Humper he has.

obama-trump-impeachment-fault.jpg

Well, I say this much. Unless the libs get their comeuppance next fall, every president who has a House majority of the other party will be impeached from this date forward.

It will be shown to be a successful political tactic.
Is that what people said when Clinton was impeached? All your dire warnings of inappropriate political maneuvering are noted; it's good to know what the Republicans are planning.

Trump hasn't been impeached at all, until the articles of impeachment are delivered to the Senate.

Well, I say this much. Unless the libs get their comeuppance next fall, every president who has a House majority of the other party will be impeached from this date forward.

Is that what people said when Clinton was impeached? All your dire warnings of inappropriate political maneuvering are noted; it's good to know what the Republicans are planning.

Bill Clinton committed an actual crime. Perjury to save his worthless ass money. Pathetic, but the Senate determined it wasn't a "high" enough crime.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. "Obstruction of Congress" is a joke. If its a high crime, arrest Clinton, Obama and Bush ASAP, they all did exactly the same and took Congress to court.

At least his dad didn't use quid pro quo to get a foreign prosecutor fired who was looking into his sons behavior.
Did you learn to lie from Trump or were you always a liar?

Hunter Biden was never under investigation.

Hunter was the quintessential "do you know who my daddy is"? benefactor via nepotism? You really are a stupid fuck.
"Nepotism?" :auiqs.jpg:
upload_2019-12-27_9-9-45.jpeg
Suddenly you have a problem with that? And you want to talk about others being stupid? :auiqs.jpg:

We have all seen how so many of those suffering from TDS will yell obscenities at anyone who dares wear a maga hat in a restaurant.

This story is a bit different.

Donald Trump Jr. Tells Story of Woman Yelling at Him in NYC Restaurant

What an idiot. He is a bs er like his daddy.
I can't imagine a NYC restaurant full of Trump lovers. Just can't.

He's a hero to the turning point usa crowd, he can say whatever he wants, he can BS them to death.

Bill Clinton committed an actual crime. Perjury to save his worthless ass money. Pathetic, but the Senate determined it wasn't a "high" enough crime.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. "Obstruction of Congress" is a joke. If its a high crime, arrest Clinton, Obama and Bush ASAP, they all did exactly the same and took Congress to court.
Wrong! Violating the Impoundment Act is illegal. Covering up evidence is illegal; CNN analyst on Ukraine email: Better than Schiff imagined - CNN Video

At least his dad didn't use quid pro quo to get a foreign prosecutor fired who was looking into his sons behavior.

Hunter was the quintessential "do you know who my daddy is"? benefactor via nepotism? You really are a stupid fuck.
"Nepotism?" :auiqs.jpg:View attachment 296889 Suddenly you have a problem with that? And you want to talk about others being stupid? :auiqs.jpg:

Jared and Ivanka are UNPAID advisors to their President. They are serving their country, not just getting a political plum.

He just uses one to try and get dirt on his political opponent.

Like oboe did with the fake dossier you mean?

Funny that he was never Impeached for that, was he?

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

Show us how Pres. Obama was responsible for the Dossier again.

The door is open for Obama to walk in and explain himself.

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.
If Barr and Durham are looking into it, why would Obama need to prove his innocence? He hasn't been charged right?

"Nepotism?" :auiqs.jpg:View attachment 296889 Suddenly you have a problem with that? And you want to talk about others being stupid? :auiqs.jpg:

Jared and Ivanka are UNPAID advisors to their President. They are serving their country, not just getting a political plum.
Irrelevant argument! If they aren't paid, that's on them. They still work there you idiot. Money or no money.

And by the way, they benefit from Trump's Emolument violations while he rakes in millions from his businesses while they are working for the WH. They just recently were fined for charity violations while stealing money from their own charity that went to children with cancer. That family sucks balls and they are evil.

He just uses one to try and get dirt on his political opponent.

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

He won't because he can't. He's a pussy ass liar.

Irrelevant argument! If they aren't paid, that's on them. They still work there you idiot. Money or no money.

And by the way, they benefit from Trump's Emolument violations while he rakes in millions from his businesses while they are working for the WH. They just recently were fined for charity violations while stealing money from their own charity that went to children with cancer. That family sucks balls and they are evil.

There are no emolument violations, this was already taken to court and adjudicated

What do they know about running the most powerful country in the world? Ivanka sells shoes. The only thing that made Jared the choice for Israeli/Palestine peace negotiations was that he's Jewish.

Not really funny.

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

Not according to the senate.

He has that in common with Donnie. He hasn't been impeached either .

Uh yes he has, I know in Trump world you think if you deny something long enough you don't think it's true.

Nah,
It’s the opposite. Leftist punk snowflakes spread lies, then call them facts. Low intelligence WB fans find this to be gospel. Almost like trying to figure out who baby daddy is.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and Trump Humpers like you will claim it's the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

[emoji50] Riveting. You’re really gonna lose your mind when he starts his second term [emoji1787].

Which they never will be.

What do they know about running the most powerful country in the world? Ivanka sells shoes. The only thing that made Jared the choice for Israeli/Palestine peace negotiations was that he's Jewish.

President Trump knows and trusts his daughter and son-in-law.

BTW, what did Hillary Clinton know about health care when Slick Willy had her devise the Hitlerycare program? She was just a big boss at Walmart

You are really Nancy aren’t you? Superbadnancy.

Not.

Clinton actually was a scumbag and a criminal. You all were just ready to serve your daughters up to him. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back