Donald Trump Jr. tells story of lady yelling at him in a restaurant

I am much more concerned about what happens to kids in cages on the border than I am about this spoiled little boy getting yelled at in a restaurant. What is this thing about these little monsters like him and sarah huckafart having to be treated with kid gloves lest they be "offended"? They earn what they get.

Once the wall is up, no one will be put in cages as no one will get by the Wall.

Alternatively, if the D's win next fall, they will tear down the wall, and the border will be open, so illegals will just pour into San Diego and L.A.

The wall is such a dumb-assed idea and such a waste of public money that it will never be built. Little bitch-boy and his criminal father put these kids in cages. I don't care about such filth as the orange whore, little bitch-boy, or sarah trash.

Donald Jr. doesn't have a role in the government at all. He's running the blind trust to keep the Trump Organization in business while Donald Sr. is giving back and serving this nation as our President.

I am much more concerned about what happens to kids in cages on the border than I am about this spoiled little boy getting yelled at in a restaurant. What is this thing about these little monsters like him and sarah huckafart having to be treated with kid gloves lest they be "offended"? They earn what they get.

Once the wall is up, no one will be put in cages as no one will get by the Wall.

Alternatively, if the D's win next fall, they will tear down the wall, and the border will be open, so illegals will just pour into San Diego and L.A.

The wall is such a dumb-assed idea and such a waste of public money that it will never be built. Little bitch-boy and his criminal father put these kids in cages. I don't care about such filth as the orange whore, little bitch-boy, or sarah trash.

Now for some truth>>>>>>>>Joe Biden wrongly implies that the Obama administration did not also put undocumented children in cages

Donald Jr. doesn't have a role in the government at all. He's running the blind trust to keep the Trump Organization in business while Donald Sr. is giving back and serving this nation as our President.

Absolutely.....thanks for telling the truth.

The obama administration built the cages on the border dummie.

The obama administration built the cages on the border dummie.

Joe Biden wrongly implies that the Obama administration did not also put undocumented children in cages
/QUOTE]

He just uses one to try and get dirt on his political opponent.

Like oboe did with the fake dossier you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny that he was never Impeached for that, was he?

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

Show us how Pres. Obama was responsible for the Dossier again.

The door is open for Obama to walk in and explain himself.

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

At least his dad didn't use quid pro quo to get a foreign prosecutor fired who was looking into his sons behavior.

He has that in common with Donnie. He hasn't been impeached either .

Uh yes he has, I know in Trump world you think if you deny something long enough you don't think it's true.

Not really funny.

The dossier wasn't available at all until the closing days of the Obama Regime, and the details weren't known until after Obama was out of power.

But relax, top guys like Barr and Durham are looking into it, I wouldn't be half surprised to see Obama locked up

I hope he's innocent, but the fact he hasn't come forward to explain himself and actually prove his innocence.

How is it you Trump Humpers want everyone to explain themselves but Trump. Last I checked Trump is the President.

He hasn’t been charged with any crime.

At least his dad didn't use quid pro quo to get a foreign prosecutor fired who was looking into his sons behavior.

Uh yes he has, I know in Trump world you think if you deny something long enough you don't think it's true.

Nah,
It’s the opposite. Leftist punk snowflakes spread lies, then call them facts. Low intelligence WB fans find this to be gospel. Almost like trying to figure out who baby daddy is.

Not really funny.

Yep he has only been IMPEACHED.

Nah,
It’s the opposite. Leftist punk snowflakes spread lies, then call them facts. Low intelligence WB fans find this to be gospel. Almost like trying to figure out who baby daddy is.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and Trump Humpers like you will claim it's the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

Not really funny.

Trump hasn't been impeached at all, until the articles of impeachment are delivered to the Senate.

Trump hasn't been impeached at all, until the articles of impeachment are delivered to the Senate.

Sorry Trump Humper he has.

obama-trump-impeachment-fault.jpg

Sorry Trump Humper he has.

obama-trump-impeachment-fault.jpg

Well, I say this much. Unless the libs get their comeuppance next fall, every president who has a House majority of the other party will be impeached from this date forward.

It will be shown to be a successful political tactic.

Forum List

Back