Donald Trump/Kamala Harris Debate 9/10/24

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Trump is going to eat her alive. All she's got are word salads and no teleprompter or notes.
I think the Democrats just threw Kamala Harris for props. They wanted her to lose purposely. Because, now that Biden isn't running, they really have no one left that will take on Trump.
Just be happy that it isn't Fetterman (Senator from PA). Imagine how much more damage he would do/be against Trump? Probably a lot worse than Harris.

I think the Democrats just threw Kamala Harris for props. They wanted her to lose purposely. Because, now that Biden isn't running, they really have no one left that will take on Trump.
Just be happy that it isn't Fetterman (Senator from PA). Imagine how much more damage he would do/be against Trump? Probably a lot worse than Harris.

If only I could see Biden and Fetterman have a discussion. Then I could die happy. 😁

Well tomorrow is the big day. Like last time I don't think that there will be much of a debate though. Just a different opponent.

The only impact of this debate will be if Trump can be portrayed as bullying Harris, which will offend women voters.

Here is what I mean by a debate YTP.

I knew what you meant lol and the thing is a YTP for Harris could be actual footage and we would never even know it. The same for Biden.

The only impact of this debate will be if Trump can be portrayed as bullying Harris, which will offend women voters.

Not this woman voter. 😁

1725900422569.png

Forum List

Back