Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
He paid taxes?
/——/Yes, and more than you’ll earn in a life time. Read his financial disclosure statements.

Like the transcript...they were more than likely doctored.

now if we could see the tax filings....
/—-/ False accusations are all you have.

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida
SMART move by our VERY STABLE GENIUS president!

Yup. Florida is a great state to live in. He should move his business headquarters here as well. I'd bet he'd pay lower taxes in this State then he does in NY.
Thank GOD and Greyhound he's gone

Who in the hell would want to live in that stinking leftist toilet NYC anyway?

I wouldn't even want to VISIT NYC, let alone live there.

However I have lived in FL, Tampa actually, stationed at MacDill AFB, and liked it. The president is making an obviously smart move.

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do the same thing? Smart move.

I admit that I have never read the book from which I borrowed my username. But I did find this line from the book to be appropriate:

“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

“To shrug."

Government power is always abused by seizing and perverting the law. And with few exceptions, government always determines what is law.

John Galt

Who the hell is "John Galt"?

:laughing0301:
Tax free baby! How well democrats pay for all
Them social programs!?
the pos never paid taxes in ny anyway GOOD FN RIDDANCE

Then how did Rachel Madcow get hold of his tax returns?

Probably some low-level Obama-supporting IRS employee leaked them to her. That person should be ferreted out and jailed.

Obama was using the IRS to go after his enemies so we know it was one of his patsies there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHO did he go after?? Who complained Obama was using the IRS against them ?

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Yup. Florida is a great state to live in. He should move his business headquarters here as well. I'd bet he'd pay lower taxes in this State then he does in NY.

Nah. He used AF1. No greyhound involved.

Oh and you can bet your stupid ass that NY will miss his tax dollars. He should move his business headquarters to Florida as well. You would hear NY screaming all over the country.

Dumbass.

Tax free baby! How well democrats pay for all
Them social programs!?
the pos never paid taxes in ny anyway GOOD FN RIDDANCE

Then how did Rachel Madcow get hold of his tax returns?

Probably some low-level Obama-supporting IRS employee leaked them to her. That person should be ferreted out and jailed.

Obama was using the IRS to go after his enemies so we know it was one of his patsies there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHO did he go after?? Who complained Obama was using the IRS against them ?

The Tea Party complained about Obama siccing the IRS after them, and his crony Lois Lerner all but admitted it.

Oh and you can bet your stupid ass that NY will miss his tax dollars. He should move his business headquarters to Florida as well. You would hear NY screaming all over the country.

Dumbass.
The man is a crook and will use every devious method to not pay his share

Dumbass.
The man is a crook and will use every devious method to not pay his share

LMAO And your an idiot who has never paid anywhere near as much as Trump has.

However I have lived in FL, Tampa actually, stationed at MacDill AFB, and liked it. The president is making an obviously smart move.
/——/ I moved to NY in 1971 when it was a shythole then saw Mayor Guliani transform it to a clean, safe vibrant city that continued under Bloomberg. Sadly the Prog mayor, DeBlasio, is turning it back to a shythole because that’s what liberals do best.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
He paid taxes?
/——/Yes, and more than you’ll earn in a life time. Read his financial disclosure statements.
Prove it

He paid taxes?
Prove it
/——/ Why? You prove he paid no taxes.

Millions of people visit NYC every year

It is one of the major tourist attractions in the world

Millions of people visit NYC every year

It is one of the major tourist attractions in the world

Because it was dragged out of the gutter in the late 80's early 90's by things like broken window policing.

DiBlasio on the other hand is letting things go to hell. The city is dirtier, smellier, and more dangerous than it has been in decades.

Glad to get rid of him

New Yorkers have hated him for decades
Let Florida hate him now

They sure love his tax dollars though. Trump should move his business headquarters to Florida as well. I'd bet he'd save a lot.

Oh and I'm sure you have proof New Yorkers hate Trump. I'm also sure they will miss those tax dollars.

NY has given Trump more than he has ever given them
They bent over backwards to meet his building and business demands

Forum List

Back