🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Not Allowed Back On Twitter

Trump is no more special than any other Twitter user that was banned.

No he isn't and I never said he was, but the media was all over him being banned and I don't even know who else was banned as mostly everybody cares about whether or not Trump will be able to go back, but like I said in my OP, I don't even think he wants to though.

No he's not but he's one of the accounts that was banned so he's currently not allowed on Twitter.

No it isn't, not purposely.
I suggest you conjure up more precise Thread Titles from now on.

Can twitter ban all black people? why or why not?

Tell me stupid, if I am in a McDonalds and say "Joe Biden sucks." Do they have the right to ban me from all McDonalds nationwide?

They are private, so they can control what customers say and think, right?

Or is there something in common law about "community space?"

On their property? Yes they can.

Special exemptions might apply here,,, like our former President that every American would like to hear from... getting his ball gag removed and reinstated into the "information highway".
No every American doesn't want to hear from the Orange Clown, the Trump Humpers want to hear that bullshit.

Although I'm a registered Republican and I supported and still support Trump being in office, I never was remotely interested in Reading his or anybody else's comments on Twitter.... And certainly not second hand screenshots which could have been photoshopped presented by third and fourth party media.

Didn't read the linked story, did you?

“Twitter will not allow anyone who was de-platformed for violating Twitter rules back on platform until we have a clear process for doing so, which will take at least a few more weeks,”

Trump is just like everyone else.

Hopefully it will be a clear process for not only bringing people back, but for suspending them.

Clear and detailed enough for people to know the rules.

Although I'm a registered Republican and I supported and still support Trump being in office, I never was remotely interested in Reading his or anybody else's comments on Twitter.... And certainly not second hand screenshots which could have been photoshopped presented by third and fourth party media.

Yet here you are on a message board.

Imagine that.....

Hopefully it will be a clear process for not only bringing people back, but for suspending them.

Clear and detailed enough for people to know the rules.

That's the rub.

Twitter banned a lot of people for purely political reasons. But others were banned for good reason. Twitter needs to sort out the political censorship from the legitimate bans.

Forum List

Back