🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Not Allowed Back On Twitter

Can twitter ban all black people? why or why not?

Tell me stupid, if I am in a McDonalds and say "Joe Biden sucks." Do they have the right to ban me from all McDonalds nationwide?

They are private, so they can control what customers say and think, right?

Or is there something in common law about "community space?"
How many straw men hav you crafted there ? But the discussion is around a specific point.
The first affects your relationship with your government. It isnt a license to talk shit wherever you want.
Give Alex Jones a call if you need more clarity.

Trump gives ABikerSailor 's life meaning. Without hate, he has nothing...

My life has meaning because of the things I've done over the course of my life (mainly serving this country in the U.S. Navy for all of my adult life, 20 plus years), as well as because of my friends, family (who seem to get fewer and fewer as I get older), and the opportunities afforded me by living in this country.

Trump doesn't give my life meaning. He gives me comedic relief on occasion, as well as something to be grateful for as I'm not as mean spirited or petty as he his. Same reason I consider Jerry Springer one of my gratitude shows. No matter how bad I think my life is getting, I can watch a bit of Springer and realize that even though life isn't the way I'd prefer, I'm much better off than those who are on his show.

You must be mad with me because you didn't teach me, because you don't control me. Your weak ass can say whatever you like.

Oh Klanboi, no one could teach you. You're far too stupid to learn anything.

1667577579930.png

How many straw men hav you crafted there ? But the discussion is around a specific point.
The first affects your relationship with your government. It isnt a license to talk shit wherever you want.
Give Alex Jones a call if you need more clarity.

Run little Nazi, RUN.

Twitter and social media should be held to the same standard as motels, diners, and lunch counters.

I know, if you of the fascist left can't censor opposition speech, you lose MASSIVE power.

My life has meaning because of the things I've done over the course of my life (mainly serving this country in the U.S. Navy for all of my adult life, 20 plus years), as well as because of my friends, family (who seem to get fewer and fewer as I get older), and the opportunities afforded me by living in this country.

Trump doesn't give my life meaning. He gives me comedic relief on occasion, as well as something to be grateful for as I'm not as mean spirited or petty as he his. Same reason I consider Jerry Springer one of my gratitude shows. No matter how bad I think my life is getting, I can watch a bit of Springer and realize that even though life isn't the way I'd prefer, I'm much better off than those who are on his show.

Based on this board - which is all I see of you - hate, particularly hatred of Trump, is the single more important element of your life.

I suggest you conjure up more precise Thread Titles from now on.

Like what? I didn't exactly lie. I guess I could have said something like all banned Twitter accounts currently not allowed back on Twitter or something like that.

Run little Nazi, RUN.

Twitter and social media should be held to the same standard as motels, diners, and lunch counters.

I know, if you of the fascist left can't censor opposition speech, you lose MASSIVE power.
They have terms of service that you agree to when you join. Its not complicated even for shit kickers like you.

They have terms of service that you agree to when you join. Its not complicated even for shit kickers like you.

A TOS that isn't enforced for either side.

Twitter censors Conservatives, and amplifies terrorists. At least it did, until Musk fired the army of censors.

I'm sure Iran can find jobs for them...

You didn't answer the question, can Twitter ban all black people? Yes, or no?

I suppose they could but when you have to go here, you understand you have no argument. We are not talking about banning an entire group of people who have done nothing to get banned. We are speaking one person that did.

And for your second claim, public accommodation laws prohibit McDonald's doing what I described.

You may love fascism, but you're not very good with fact.

You didn't state any facts. If a person is in McDonalds telling customers that their meat is made from hyena's, they can ban them. That is what got Trump banned.

At least for now, but I thought that he didn't want back on anyways and that he was perfectly happy with Truth Social?

/----/ That may be true, but his ban should still be lifted even if he doesn't use it.

So much for the dreams of some conservatives who were cheering when Musk took over Twitter, thinking he would reinstate Trump.
No
We are not like liberals.
Yesterday a Tweet was made by Benny Johnson that his sources say Trump will announce running for President on Nov 14th.
The replies were awesome. And shows just how different conservatives are than hive mind liberals.
At least half of the replies were negative, including mine. At least a third of them were replies saying they wanted DeSantis instead.
This (AGAIN) shows that "Trump owns the GOP" is just another leftist lie.
There are 1000s of replies to this post. Most again, are against Trump running.

I suppose they could but when you have to go here, you understand you have no argument. We are not talking about banning an entire group of people who have done nothing to get banned. We are speaking one person that did.

In fact, that's exactly what we are talking about. Twitter outlawed conservative speech and banned all conservatives.

No different than the Hotel Association of America banning all black people from member hotels and motels.

See, you fascists are all for "public accommodation laws," as long as YOU don't have to abide by them.

You didn't state any facts. If a person is in McDonalds telling customers that their meat is made from hyena's, they can ban them. That is what got Trump banned.

In fact they cannot due to public accommodation laws. And Jack in the Box was for a fact using Kangaroo meat.

But your ability to crush opposition speech is over, the censors have all been fired.

Forum List

Back