Donald Trump on the stand

Will Donald Trump testify in his espionage trial?

• He'll testify he declassified the documents, which will lead to a not guilty verdict

• He'll testify and lie his ass off

• He's too chicken shit to testify under oath

• His lawyers won't let him even though they should, because they're secretly commie Dem deep staters

• He can't testify because his divine voice will make mortals' heads explode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Presidential Records Act. Research it.

Another idiot who doesn't understand Trump has the same rights and privileges as every other president who leaves office.

The documents from other Presidents that left office are also government property.

None of the Presidents that have left office have the right to take government property and store the boxes containing some classified materials in the public bathroom and on a ballroom stage.

WW

Presidential Records Act. Research it.

I've read it and have it bookmarked.

What portion would you like to talk about.

Let's start with ownership.

1686947543244.png

WW

And therein lies the rub. I have a hunch that the lawyers will want to focus on the law, but Donald will want to play the politics game, and will keep trying to push crazy shit. I think that's likely to be the biggest variable in the outcome of this case.

It will end badly for Trump. He's sabotaged this case the same way he sabotaged his presidency and reelection.

I am sure that someone who is as cautious with our nations secrets would not arbitrarily declassify without extensive study of the impacts
Yeah, they would just put classified documents in the garage next to their Corvette, huh.

Forum List

Back