Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting By ILLEGAL!

How is Trump going to do that? Is he going to have a reality TV show on Fox News about it?

No REAL fence to keep them out for the most part. I prefer execution on ANY reentry.
How is it possible to have been deported five times? Illegal return after deportation should be a felony, with the third time resulting in life imprisonment.

All politicians talk big when they are running for office...have yet to see one actually follow through.
But Trump is NOT a politician according to news sources.
They say he's an asshole. And an asshole MIGHT be just what this country needs.

Yep ;) He is someone that stands up for the white man and our nation without fear of the cock sucking liberals. We need someone like Trump in the white house.

All politicians talk big when they are running for office...have yet to see one actually follow through.

NOT a politician....next guess!
He wants to be president what do you call that? Trump is a show boat and attention whore I believe...doing what he can to stay in the spotlight...maybe hopefully I am wrong since he has lost ALOT of shows and allies etc over his comments which I agree with him on BTW just hope this time he is for real.

Sigh. Trump has little to no chance. Not because of his program. Because of who he is.

Said the same shit about the Manchurian muslim... BUT that bastard is HALF BLACK, while DONALD is ALL RICH... We need a guy that CAN'T BE BOUGHT!

How is it possible to have been deported five times? Illegal return after deportation should be a felony, with the third time resulting in life imprisonment.

But Obama and the Libs say the border is secure...

GO TRUMP GO!!!!!

Donald Trump reignited the call to secure U.S. borders just hours after federal officials said the man arrested in the shooting death of a San Francisco woman was an undocumented immigrant who had previously been deported five times. CBS San Francisco reached out to the Donald Trump presidential campaign who then released this written statement....

Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting CBS San Francisco

Demagogues are always looking for scapegoats.

Hitler the Jews, FDR the Japanese, Trump the Mexicans.

Everyone forgets that the reason the Country is fucked up is because of the DEMOPUBLICANS. So the wall should be erected around DC and the stupid sons of bitches kept out.

NOT a politician....next guess!
He wants to be president what do you call that? Trump is a show boat and attention whore I believe...doing what he can to stay in the spotlight...maybe hopefully I am wrong since he has lost ALOT of shows and allies etc over his comments which I agree with him on BTW just hope this time he is for real.

PATRIOT immediately comes to mind!

Yep ;) He is someone that stands up for the white man and our nation without fear of the cock sucking liberals. We need someone like Trump in the white house.
Trump would take us back to the moon if for no other reason then to mine it and sell real estate.

I am watching his announcement video right now...his daughter is nice looking.

GO TRUMP GO!!!!!

Donald Trump reignited the call to secure U.S. borders just hours after federal officials said the man arrested in the shooting death of a San Francisco woman was an undocumented immigrant who had previously been deported five times. CBS San Francisco reached out to the Donald Trump presidential campaign who then released this written statement....

Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting CBS San Francisco

Everyone forgets that the reason the Country is fucked up is because of the DEMOPUBLICANS. So the wall should be erected around DC and the stupid sons of bitches kept out.

OBUMA, blames BUSH II, THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS, REDISTRIBUTION OF EARNED WEALTH, REPUBLICANS, so much for your BS!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!!

OBUMA, blames BUSH II, THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS, REDISTRIBUTION OF EARNED WEALTH, REPUBLICANS, so much for your BS!

YO DICKHEAD, WHO CAUSED THE DEPRESSION OF 2008?

Congress won't authorize Trumps fence?..... Trump would probably BUY the land needed and build his own with HIS MONEY...says he can do it cheap, fast and CHARGE MEXICO.... I saw what he did in NYC Wollman ice skating rink. The rink was closed in 1980 for an announced 2 1/2 years of renovations. When the problem-plagued work was not completed by the city by 1986, Donald Trump persuaded Mayor Ed Koch to let him complete the work and he completed the renovations in three months to have it open by the end of the year. Koch initially objected to Trump's proposal when Trump offered to pay for the renovations himself with the stipulation that he be allowed to run the venue and an adjacent restaurant and use the profits to recoup his costs. Public pressure prompted Mayor Koch to reverse his position.[2]

LOOK IT UP.... See what a BUSINESSMAN with MONEY can do for the people!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!!

YO DICKHEAD, WHO CAUSED THE DEPRESSION OF 2008?

I see I'm getting to you, HERE'S your answer.....You FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Trump would take us back to the moon if for no other reason then to mine it and sell real estate.
I bet you'd buy the seaside property first...

I say again. Trump will be out of this race when he hits the deadline for a presidential candidate to make full disclosure of his finances.

If I am wrong, I cordially invite you to mock me.

Forum List

Back