Donald Trump Says That People Who Destroy The American Flag Should Be Prosecuted

Should People Who Destroy The American Flag Be Prosecuted?

• Total voters
With the 'free speech' loving MAGA insisting they need to be imprisoned for it.

Maybe if Trump grabs that flag by the pussy hard enough, the 1st amendment will disappear....so y'all can get your wish!

Enjoying that nothing burger? 😏

Stand near the entrance of the arena where the Christian concert is being held, carrying a book that looks like a Bible, and says "The Holy Bible". The fake Bible should have a hardcover, with dummy text on its pages, and have a long bungy cord rope going through a hole on the hardcover, that way you can throw the book on the floor and drag it to you. Desecrate the fake Bible in front of all of those Christians. Do you know what's going to happen? Nothing. How do I know? I tried it about 16 years ago in 2008, in a Christian concert in Arizona.

The Christians were concerned about me, they said they were going to pray for me, and were really nice despite me desecrating what they thought was God's Word, His Holy Bible. Before the people who were just telling you they would pray for you and were concerned about you, leave and go into the arena to watch the Christian concert. Take out an American flag that also has a bungy cord running through a hole on it, and throw the American flag on the floor. Drag it, and step on it. What happened? I almost got my ass kicked by a mob of angry Evangelicals.

The American flag is like a type of idol for these Christians. You can desecrate the Holy Bible in front of them, drag it through the floor, step on it and they'll remain peaceful, nice, concerned about you..etc. Do the same to the American flag and those Christians will instantly turn into violent, unhinged demons, ready to kill you. You should've seen their faces when I took out the American flag threw it on the floor and started draging it. It was almost magical or supernatural, the way their demeanor changed the moment I started desecrating the American flag. Holy Bible, no problem, their American flag, and their ready to kill you.

Stand near the entrance of the arena where the Christian concert is being held, carrying a book that looks like a Bible, and says "The Holy Bible". The fake Bible should have a hardcover, with dummy text on its pages, and have a long bungy cord rope going through a hole on the hardcover, that way you can throw the book on the floor and drag it to you. Desecrate the fake Bible in front of all of those Christians. Do you know what's going to happen? Nothing. How do I know? I tried it about 16 years ago in 2008, in a Christian concert in Arizona.

The Christians were concerned about me, they said they were going to pray for me, and were really nice despite me desecrating what they thought was God's Word, His Holy Bible. Before the people who were just telling you they would pray for you and were concerned about you, leave and go into the arena to watch the Christian concert. Take out an American flag that also has a bungy cord running through a hole on it, and throw the American flag on the floor. Drag it, and step on it. What happened? I almost got my ass kicked by a mob of angry Evangelicals.

The American flag is like a type of idol for these Christians. You can desecrate the Holy Bible in front of them, drag it through the floor, step on it and they'll remain peaceful, nice, concerned about you..etc. Do the same to the American flag and those Christians will instantly turn into violent, unhinged demons, ready to kill you. You should've seen their faces when I took out the American flag threw it on the floor and started draging it. It was almost magical or supernatural, the way their demeanor changed the moment I started desecrating the American flag. Holy Bible, no problem, their American flag, and their ready to kill you.

You got your username backwards.

Enjoying that nothing burger? 😏

Laughing......only MAGA would insist their seething desire to imprison people for free speech was a 'nothing burger'.

Me, I call it creepy as fuck.

Trump's shtick is getting tedious.

You got your username backwards.
It's 100% true. I had to stop desecrating the American flag in front of them, to avoid being beaten to death. My friends and I had to leave. By the way, they took the flag away from me. With the Bible, no problem. Desecrate it all you want.

It's 100% true. I had to stop desecrating the American flag in front of them, to avoid being beaten to death. My friends and I had to leave. By the way, they took the flag away from me. With the Bible, no problem. Desecrate it all you want.

Well even if that did happen you were making it sound like all Christians are like that.

I'm on the fence with him about this one. Part of me agrees with him and part of me says well in this country there's freedom to do that. I think that better punishment would be that if you burn this nation's flag then pack your bags but that's just my opinion.

The flag is a symbol of freedom. The freedom is worth more than the symbol.

Forum List

Back