Donald Trump Scores Two Major Victories In Court

Big fucking deal, this is nothing compared to the CRIMINAL charges he is facing in connection with Jan.6 Tick tock, tick toc the wolf is at the door. My only question is who will flip on him first first, Banon or Meadows
Banon ain’t flipping. He thrives off this stuff. The best thing that could happen to his “brand” is getting sent to jail.

Big fucking deal, this is nothing compared to the CRIMINAL charges he is facing in connection with Jan.6 Tick tock, tick toc the wolf is at the door. My only question is who will flip on him first first, Banon or Meadows
What criminal charges? Who has charged him and with what?

No rest. There was obvious and massive fraud.
1637025927941.png
1637026036945.png

They have?
Then why not a single prosecution even from Republicans?

The reason is that you need actual proof to prosecute. RW rumors and fairy tales dont count as proof
I already told you why no prosecutions, Democrats have turned this country into a banana republic.

No rest. There was obvious and massive fraud.
No Trump claimed fraud before the election and during the day of when there was literally no proof. Then turds like you have beat the drum for the past year trying to find any excuse you can call proof. You’re not fooling anybody

No Trump claimed fraud before the election and during the day of when there was literally no proof. Then turds like you have beat the drum for the past year trying to find any excuse you can call proof. You’re not fooling anybody
Either are you. There was massive and obvious fraud.

Yeah you can keep repeating those idiotic words but that doesn’t make them true… it just makes you more of an idiot
You are projecting. The abject stupidity of denying fraud does not make it true either.

Theres always a little fraud. Don’t be stupid. The election was not stolen. Grow up
That doesn't cut it. The election was stolen I just gave you the reasons it was so obvious. I did not even include election history.

Forum List

Back