Donald Trump, the Worst of America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
But his rube-ish mooks thinks he still has a chance , oops there is the uneducated thingy once again showing its face, lashing out

Donald Trump has virtually stopped trying to win this election by any conventional metric and is instead stacking logs of grievance on the funeral pyre with the great anticipation of setting it ablaze if current polls turn out to be predictive.

There is something calamitous in the air that surrounds the campaign, a hostile fatalism that bespeaks a man convinced that the end is near and aiming his anger at all within reach.

As his path to victory grows narrower, his desperation grows more pronounced.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/opinion/donald-trump-the-worst-of-america.html

now he's reverting to a bratty child when he's frustrated...like kicking a teleprompter for malfunctioning???? i seriously hope he doesn't physically lunge at hillary on that debate stage & i'm sickened that it wouldn't surprise me at all.

vintage-powered-by-bat-guano-water-slide-decal-impko-batman-6f9cd1c40819c801d79cd4a34446b3aa (1).jpg

But his rube-ish mooks thinks he still has a chance , oops there is the uneducated thingy once again showing its face, lashing out

Donald Trump has virtually stopped trying to win this election by any conventional metric and is instead stacking logs of grievance on the funeral pyre with the great anticipation of setting it ablaze if current polls turn out to be predictive.

There is something calamitous in the air that surrounds the campaign, a hostile fatalism that bespeaks a man convinced that the end is near and aiming his anger at all within reach.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/opinion/donald-trump-the-worst-of-america.html
Trump does not want to be president...he never did want the job, he just loves the attention. Anyone with a working brain cell can figure that shit out....anyone but stupid white people. He's making this country and the GOP out to be the fools the whole world is now watching...and shame shame shame on GOP leadership for standing by and watching this lunatic trash us all.

The Trump supporters that are left, are the hard core "black and white" types.

These types of people are excessively frustrated by complex situations. They need answers simple, like
"bomb the hell out of them" or "I'll throw you in jail"...even though neither of those things are likely if he were elected President.

Hillary tries to explain complex issues and programs, because lefties like it when they're understanding complex issues with lots of gray areas.

So The remaining Trump supporters are just playing to their own strengths...keeping it real, and simple...."Trump win"

These types of people are excessively frustrated by complex situations. They need answers simple, like
"bomb the hell out of them" or "I'll throw you in jail"...even though neither of those things are likely if he were elected President.

Hillary tries to explain complex issues and programs, because lefties like it when they're understanding complex issues with lots of gray areas.

So The remaining Trump supporters are just playing to their own strengths...keeping it real, and simple...."Trump win"

What complete bullshit.

Bed wetting libturds are about as intellectually curious as a goldfish.

All they're concerned about is how much food gets dumped into their tank.

They don't care who does it, they don't care where it comes from and they don't have the cognitive capacity to even concern themselves if it is something that is good for them to eat.

Trump supporters, as stupid as some of them are, have had enough of the bullshit ALL political whores promote. It is that simple and it doesn't need to be more complex than that.

Hitlery IS a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath. She isn't "explaining complex issues" she selling bullshit fairy tales of utopia while any rational person can see that the left is creating an Orwellian dystopia right before our eyes.

Trump does not want to be president...he never did want the job, he just loves the attention. Anyone with a working brain cell can figure that shit out....anyone but stupid white people. He's making this country and the GOP out to be the fools the whole world is now watching...and shame shame shame on GOP leadership for standing by and watching this lunatic trash us all.

I hate racist pieces of shit like you.

I genuinely hope you die slowly, and in severe pain.

I hope you watch people you love (assuming you aren't a sociopath like most libturds and can actually feel love for anyone beyond yourself) starve to death.

I hope your house burns down. I hope gangs of parasite ghetto rats like you rape and pillage your community as they tend to do depending on who wins a basket ball game or if a cop shoots a piece of shit like you.

There really aren't words for the depth of contempt I have for you. Hell is too good for sniveling nazi fuckwads like you.

USMB is a lot like Dem voting, there are only few individuals but they spawn numerous sock accounts

trump already is the greatest president in american history.

What complete bullshit.

Bed wetting libturds are about as intellectually curious as a goldfish.

All they're concerned about is how much food gets dumped into their tank.

They don't care who does it, they don't care where it comes from and they don't have the cognitive capacity to even concern themselves if it is something that is good for them to eat.

Trump supporters, as stupid as some of them are, have had enough of the bullshit ALL political whores promote. It is that simple and it doesn't need to be more complex than that.

Hitlery IS a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath. She isn't "explaining complex issues" she selling bullshit fairy tales of utopia while any rational person can see that the left is creating an Orwellian dystopia right before our eyes.
Food gets dumped in my tank? I'm not even sure what that means.

Orwellian dystopia?...buh buh where are all the graffiti covered ruinous buildings, and all the Mad Max type characters. I'm not sure how bad it is where you live, but all I see out side are these wild turkeys walking by that scare my friend Stephanie all the time.

From the article:

"He is a ball of contradictions that together form a bully, a man who has built a menacing wall around the hollow of his self. He is brash to mask his fragility."

"And the Republican Party was just the right place for him to park himself.

When you have a political party that takes as its mission to prevent government from working instead of to make government work, a party that conflates the ill effects of a changing economy with the changing complexion of the country and is still struck by fever over the election of President Obama, Trump is a natural, predictable endpoint.

Furthermore, Trump is what happens when you wear your Christian conservative values like a cardigan to conveniently slip off when the heat rises." - Charles M Blowe , New York Times -

"We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without color,
Paralyzed force, gesture without motion;"

- T.S. Elliot -

I agree...however vetting your frustration onto a man who clearly is in need of mental intervention?????? Forgive me for not finding empathy for fools and rednecks.

I agree...however vetting your frustration onto a man who clearly is in need of mental intervention?????? Forgive me for not finding empathy for fools and rednecks.
I'm not sure I've actually found empathy.

But I wrote like I did, and then I didn't throw up, or get hit by lightening....so we'll go with that for now.

Forum List

Back