Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Well sadly - "they" largely didn't vote for Donald (some idiots did - but not most of them). Donald is the result of unethical liberalism. Libtards show up in droves in Republican primaries and cast votes in hoping of getting the most easily beatable candidate the nominee so their Dumbocrat candidate has a prayer of winning. That's how we end up with idiots like Donald Trump.

Every voter I've seen quoted in the paper, vox popped on TV and listened to on the radio that voted for Donald are all dyed-in-the-wool conservatives. Can't blame the left for Donald. The right own him....

Well sadly - "they" largely didn't vote for Donald (some idiots did - but not most of them). Donald is the result of unethical liberalism. Libtards show up in droves in Republican primaries and cast votes in hoping of getting the most easily beatable candidate the nominee so their Dumbocrat candidate has a prayer of winning. That's how we end up with idiots like Donald Trump.

Every voter I've seen quoted in the paper, vox popped on TV and listened to on the radio that voted for Donald are all dyed-in-the-wool conservatives. Can't blame the left for Donald. The right own him....
Well I'm willing to bet that, like all liberals, you only read liberal papers, watch liberal channels, and listen to liberal radio.

There is absolutely no reason that liberals should show up and vote in Republican primaries. So why do they?

Speaking of stupid postings...

Your personality shortcomings are becoming more pronounced that you willfully discuss topics you hate. Yeah, I can't blame you for changing your name...everyone was used to the poodle with anger issues.

As for exposing the fool...

Romney has it locked up!

Five reasons why it’s president romney

Yeah poodle, if I had your track record of lies, slinging garbage, profanity, being wrong on everything and never acknowledging you were wrong...I would have changed my name too; much like a felon trying to shed his past. Sad really.

Let me guess, you have perfect excuses for all of those threads you started...

Start dancing bitch....

:dance:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You just said "speaking of stupid postings" and then copied and pasted your own post...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In which I brought up your threads....

If I were you I'd ignore them too; you'd look even more pathetic which is saying quite a bit.

In 1997 Blair in the UK spoke about health and education etc. In the US no one cares.

Well, the only thing I would say about this is that we shouldn't be talking about healthcare and education during a presidential election. Neither of those are one of the 18 responsibilities of the federal government. Those issues should be discussed during elections for mayors, city council, state legislators, and governors. But I largely agree with everything else you said.

We are going to sink fast if we don't restore constitutional government.

The only Constitutional spending the Congress does is on the military!
Largely true, but not entirely. They also spend legally on the Post Office, the Patent Office, etc.

Where is the post office, the patent office, etc. spelled out in the Constitution?
Are you fucking serious? Clearly you have never read the U.S. Constitution.... :lol:

Article I, Section 8:

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

Actually I have, just making a point of what is clearly spelled out.

Such as military spending which is what the far left wants to defiund..

In 1997 Blair in the UK spoke about health and education etc. In the US no one cares.

Well, the only thing I would say about this is that we shouldn't be talking about healthcare and education during a presidential election. Neither of those are one of the 18 responsibilities of the federal government. Those issues should be discussed during elections for mayors, city council, state legislators, and governors. But I largely agree with everything else you said.

We are going to sink fast if we don't restore constitutional government.

The only Constitutional spending the Congress does is on the military!

Me thinks you need to read the Constitution again.

Actually I have, just making a point of what is clearly spelled out.

Other believe that their are implied spending versus actual constructional spending, like funding the military..

That's it? That's your response in the face of links providing the facts? :lmao:

I've never seen anyone more desperate or unable to make a more coherent argument than you.

I'm sure Breitbart and the other two are where you get all of your information Rotty or whatever handle you're going by nowadays....

It explains the constant lies, misinformation, and unparalelled stupidity.
Says the blind and uninformed CC who is nothing but a minion to her liberal masters. Sitting obediently at their feet, promising to trade all freedoms and rights (that someone else died for) in exchange for a few pitiful government table scraps.

You're a disgrace to America CC. You lap up the propaganda as fast as they can feed it to you and you don't even want to know the truth because it goes against your ideology. But the comical part is - you won't leave and go to places like Cuba to experience the libtard "utopia" you claim to want. Which says to me that deep down - you realize you need to mooch off of conservatives like a parasite to survive. :eusa_dance:

(That also explains your anger issues - knowing that you need people like me just to survive)

Inflated sense of self; Check
No basis in reality; Check
Nothing but insults: Check

You're the perfect Drumpf worshiper. When your messiah gets his ass kicked in November, will you convert to the next false prophet?
That's hilarious. For starters - you just completely described yourself in your little check list (project, much?). And second, I hate Donald Trump. I think he's as much a dirt-bag as Hilldabeast. Oops....

I throughly enjoy exposing you for the fool you are in each and every post. You've yet to get even a single post accurate. Typical of government-dependent minions.

So you supposedly hate your messiah "Drumpf" and HRC...yet here you are on a thread where they are the two main charcters.

Your personality shortcomings are becoming more pronounced that you willfully discuss topics you hate. Yeah, I can't blame you for changing your name...everyone was used to the poodle with anger issues.

As for exposing the fool...

Romney has it locked up!

Five reasons why it’s president romney

Yeah poodle, if I had your track record of lies, slinging garbage, profanity, being wrong on everything and never acknowledging you were wrong...I would have changed my name too.

Let me guess, you have perfect excuses for all of those threads you started...

Start dancing bitch....

:dance:

See how the far left thinks it is 2012 all over again..

Romney is not running for president..

What do you expect from the far left drones that vote for worse than Bush and support the illegal wars of Obama and Clinton..

[
Well I'm willing to bet that, like all liberals, you only read liberal papers, watch liberal channels, and listen to liberal radio.

There is absolutely no reason that liberals should show up and vote in Republican primaries. So why do they?

i'm not even close to being a liberal. I'm a centrist if anything.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid allowing them to turn up to vote. Only party members should be allowed to vote IMO. It's their candidate..

Why? Er... because it might improve the WELFARE of the country.

Because it's against the law. And once we become a lawless nation (which we largely have thanks to liberalism), then all is lost. Would you like a great example? Birth rates are drastically down all across the world - including the U.S. By liberal "logic" I should conclude that going out and raping women with the intent on getting them pregnant would be "good" for "society". Start getting those births back up to ensure the survival of humanity. Would you support that? Well, unless you're a complete sociopath, of course not. And yet that's what you do every day with your unconstitutional nonsense here on USMB. You're advocating for the rape of women. The law is the law. And it is that way for a reason. To ensure that the American people have the power and not some bureaucrat in Washington.

It might never have been easier for states to get together, but do they? Surely it's the job of the federal govt to try and push for this to happen, or provide funds for this to happen.

No. Not at all. Quite the contrary, surely it is not the responsibility of the federal government to provide funds or push for anything when it comes to education. The supreme law of the land says so. What is with your helpless, victim mentality? If you want the school systems in your area to improve, then go fix them. You are empowered to do so. Why are you worried about the school systems in my area? You're children don't go there and you don't pay taxes for them, so unless you are typical liberal control-freak, desperate for power and control over others, it shouldn't bother you in the least what other school systems are doing (so long as it is legal of course).

Federal govt was designed in the 1700s, it's outdated to suggest that the feds should only stick to a small area of things. However, the difference between the states and the feds can be emphasized by the feds taking a back seat role in trying to organize things together.

Well, if that's true, then amend the U.S. Constitution and make it legal for the federal government to oversee education. There are varying opinions on this and I can tell you that I personally disagree strongly with your assessment. Once again, technology has made it easier than ever for progress. In the 1700's, a school system in Vermont would have to wait months to send a letter to a school system in Virginia and receive a response. Now, all of them back pick up a phone and have an instant conversation in real time. Hell, they can even engage in video conferencing providing the same effect as if they were even standing in the same room together. If the American people felt that they didn't need the federal government for education back in the 1700's with all of those barriers, tell me again why they need them in the 21st Century without any barriers?

You'd think in the 21st century states would be able to deal with education effectively, the reality is they don't and can't in some cases, like Louisiana for example.

First of all, where is any proof that they can't? Second, nobody (and I mean nobody) has proven to be more inept and more incapable of doing anything effectively than the freaking federal government. Nothing but a sea of waste, fraud, and abuse. Did they prevent 9/11 despite it being their Constitutional responsibility and having trillions of dollars at their disposal? Have you seen the disastrous shape the Post Office is in lately? How about the Patent Office which years behind schedule? I'm betting everything I own that you're not even aware of some of the astounding cases of ineptitude by the federal government - such as being unable to properly account for or getting rid of - an astounding 77,000 buildings that are unused but still paid for by tax payers.

Government estimates suggest there may be 77,000 empty or underutilized buildings across the country.

Government's Empty Buildings Are Costing Taxpayers Billions

Tell me Frig - what has the federal government ever done that makes you worship them so much and makes you believe they should oversee everything?

It's not against the law. It's against the law for the federal government to be involved in education at all. The states run their education, they can choose to accept federal help or not.

Birth rates are dropping because people are CHOOSING not to have as many kids. In China which had the one child policy they still had a high birth rate, higher than Japan.

Liberal logic is not that people should be raped, and I don't know why you bothered to bring this argument up.

Again, the usual role of a federal government is to be a government which deals with the things the states can't necessarily deal with as effectively on their own.

Sure, schools can organize far more easily. However teachers and schools are often too busy actually teaching to be going around trying to make such programs. The states might think it's not effective use of their limited budget to do so, or might not have the initiative to do so.

Where is the proof they can't? Well, the US school system would be proof of that. Some states do well, other states are poor.

I don't worship the government. I know it's limitations and problems. However there are ways to be more effective.

Trump - put America first.

Hillary - put her interest groups first and America last.

Your choice...

It's not against the law. It's against the law for the federal government to be involved in education at all. The states run their education, they can choose to accept federal help or not.

Yes it is. They are restricted to 18 enumerated powers and education is not one of them. Thus they are violating the law when they involve themselves in education or when they take tax payer money from Florida and funnel it to Illinois. The people of Florida should not be paying for the education of Illinois youth. That is illegal.

I will largely defend the Democrats on this one - they only had three choices total (and two - Hillary and Bernie - are completely unelectable). Republicans have no excuses though. We had the best field in the history of the party, and even though liberals were showing up in droves to hijack the primary, if Republicans would have acted like true conservatives Trump wouldn't be the nominee.

You are right and wrong.
1) Hillary is totally electable as is Bernie
2) The Repubs totally missed the boat on this one. You are right, there were a couple of great candidates in there. However, the fact they voted for Donald says a lot about the flotsam and jetsam that is a paid up member of the GoP. None of it good.
All the left has is insults and they are worried about Trump? The fact is he wouldn't be possible if people weren't sick of libtard bullshit.

Birth rates are dropping because people are CHOOSING not to have as many kids.

Yeah....and states and local municipalities are CHOOSING how to handle education. See how that works? Why do you respect the right to choose in one instance but not the right to choose in another?

Liberal logic is not that people should be raped, and I don't know why you bothered to bring this argument up.

Yes it is - when you say that the federal government should take over education because you don't like the results in some areas. It's the exact same "logic".

Again, the usual role of a federal government is to be a government which deals with the things the states can't necessarily deal with as effectively on their own.

Seriously brother - you need to read the U.S. Constitution. Just once. What you said is 100% wrong. Nothing could be further from the truth. The problem with the left is that they literally have no idea why government exists. And that's why we have the problems that we have.

Sure, schools can organize far more easily. However teachers and schools are often too busy actually teaching to be going around trying to make such programs.

Teachers teach. School boards, administrators, principles, etc. are completely available to discuss and coordinate all of that other stuff that you desire to see them do. So that argument is a fallacy.

The states might think it's not effective use of their limited budget to do so, or might not have the initiative to do so.

The federal government is nearly $20 trillion in debt. Who is more limited in budget than the federal government?!? And as far as "initiative" - that is their right. They are CHOOSING their own course. Why can't you respect that like you respect couples choosing not to have children?!?

I'm not really worried about any substantial threats to the empire.
I've got a $1,000 that says you're a liberal (uh?). They are always so naive about stuff like that.

No discussion about anything in this society is there. Label, categorize, flame. Ideas and concepts are to tough.
Unlike liberals, I am not preventing you from discussing anything. I don't riot and resort to violence when a liberal tries to speak. And spare me they hyper-sensitive "don't label me" battle cry. Labels exist for a reason. They are a vital part of understanding. It's why we label things "mammals", and "reptiles", etc.

Without labels, the world would be a lot more volatile. For instance, if someone is acting really stupid and you are informed that the person is mentally handicapped in some way, you realize it is not their fault. That's a vital label. If someone else is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are high on narcotics, you realize that although the direct action at the moment is not their fault, it is their fault for putting the narcotics in their system. You are going to treat that person different from the mentally handicapped person. Then, if yet another person is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are a liberal, you realize they are stupid by choice and you are going to treat them differently from the mentally handicapped and the drug addict.

You volitility and entire world view is based upon predetermined labels and as such, you can't learn anything about anything when you've already got a category for everything. What it allows is for you tyo escape thinking.

Forum List

Back