Donald Trump "You Know My Plan For Muslim Ban & Registry"

whether you or i like it or not,Islam is considered a religion...when you can prove it isnt then i will agree.......
Mormonism was banned until they made changes in doctrine compatible with our common understanding of Christianity.

No, Mormonism was never banned. It is illegal to ban a religion under the Constitution.

whether you or i like it or not,Islam is considered a religion...when you can prove it isnt then i will agree.......
Mormonism was banned until they made changes in doctrine compatible with our common understanding of Christianity.

Good one there. I forgot that about how the Mormons had to change their act. And they weren't even violent like the Muslims. Just wanted multiple wives.

Nothing in Christian doctrine that says you can't have more than one :dunno:
-------------------------------------- well , Christian doctrine has nothing to do with multiple wives at least as far as modern American law is concerned . Also , heard that polygamy is a reason to keep muslims out of the USA . USA has secular laws though many are based on 'Judeo Christianity' . ------------------------- just don't tell that little fact to any muslims eh Coyote !!

No, Mormonism was never banned. It is illegal to ban a religion under the Constitution.
----------------------- it was polygamy that was banned and muslims love them some polygamy !!

so much for one of the main things this country was founded on.....
----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...

Har, that's just it. islam isn't a religion.

“Most people think Islam is a religion, it’s not. It’s a totalitarian way of life with a religious component,” he said. “But it’s much larger. It’s a geo-political system that has governmental, financial, military, legal and religious components. And it’s a totalitarian system that encompasses every aspect of life and it should not be protected [under U.S. law].

This is not a tolerant, peaceful religion even though some Muslims are peaceful. Radical Muslims believe that Sharia is required by God and must be imposed worldwide,” he said. “It’s a movement to take over the world by force. A global caliphate is the objective. That’s why Islam would not qualify for First Amendment protection since it’s a geopolitical system ... This is a huge thing to realize and I hope you do. This will impact our lives if we don’t get a handle on it.”

Jody Hice: 'Most People Think Islam Is A Religion, It's Not' | The Huffington Post

They rely on our "freedom of religion" to establish themselves but you don't just get the religion, the rest of it comes along. It's easy to say that only a small percent are radicalized. Yeah, s of 2010 there were 1.6 Billion muslims in the world (23% of the global population). If only 1% are radicalized .... well, you get the picture. The more they grow and gain political positions and continue their terrorism to try and force islam, the more leftist sympathizers they get, the more islam will be forced onto the population. Once the tipping point is reached, buh bye.
zoom christianity is a way of life with a religious component too....a religion is defined as "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods"......that fits christianity and islam....

----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

Bullshit.

It's been a religion for 1200 years and suddenly, in this decade you decide it's not.

It's religious persecution.

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

Bullshit.

It's been a religion for 1200 years and suddenly, in this decade you decide it's not.

---------------------------------- and its been a pox on humanity for those 1200 years , see muslim history of murder . mayhem , invasion , piracy , slavery and lots more Coyote
christianity has a pretty similar history...........

Good one there. I forgot that about how the Mormons had to change their act. And they weren't even violent like the Muslims. Just wanted multiple wives.
i still dont see were the us government banned them like angel claims...

So you'd rather have people here that hate gays, force women to cover up head to toe. and would support someone you love getting raped.
Do you have no clue how most of these people are from 3rd world nations and have no regard for human life.
Do you have no clue their own kids are taught to kill as young as 5, have you no clue these people have grown up around killing.....

“Most people think Islam is a religion, it’s not. It’s a totalitarian way of life with a religious component,” he said. “But it’s much larger. It’s a geo-political system that has governmental, financial, military, legal and religious components. And it’s a totalitarian system that encompasses every aspect of life and it should not be protected [under U.S. law].

This is not a tolerant, peaceful religion even though some Muslims are peaceful. Radical Muslims believe that Sharia is required by God and must be imposed worldwide,” he said. “It’s a movement to take over the world by force. A global caliphate is the objective. That’s why Islam would not qualify for First Amendment protection since it’s a geopolitical system ... This is a huge thing to realize and I hope you do. This will impact our lives if we don’t get a handle on it.”

Jody Hice: 'Most People Think Islam Is A Religion, It's Not' | The Huffington Post

They rely on our "freedom of religion" to establish themselves but you don't just get the religion, the rest of it comes along. It's easy to say that only a small percent are radicalized. Yeah, s of 2010 there were 1.6 Billion muslims in the world (23% of the global population). If only 1% are radicalized .... well, you get the picture. The more they grow and gain political positions and continue their terrorism to try and force islam, the more leftist sympathizers they get, the more islam will be forced onto the population. Once the tipping point is reached, buh bye.
zoom christianity is a way of life with a religious component too....a religion is defined as "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods"......that fits christianity and islam....
------------------------------------------------ sure but Christianity is not full of murdering murderers murdering for 'Jesus' like murdering muslims murder for 'alla' . Also , Christian law is subservient to the USA Law and the Constitution . muslims don't accept subservience of 'allas' laws to American secular law Harry .

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

---------------------------------- and its been a pox on humanity for those 1200 years , see muslim history of murder . mayhem , invasion , piracy , slavery and lots more Coyote
------------------------------ go ahead and say that if you like and all i'd counter with is that Christianity reformed itself Harry !!

When they are Vetted. Those who came here in the past came here " Legally" 2nd they lived by our rules not theirs, and they also came here holding the " AMERICAN" flag not their own g.d. country's flag. Then we have liberal idiot colleges teaching these moron kids to burn the flag. When these -ussies don't know the first thing about life, history, nor how to fight for our country shedding their own blood.
Today we have a nation full of p-------------ies.

US/Canadian Couple Held by Taliban Pleads for Release
The Taliban released a scripted video of Canadian Joshua Boyle and his American wife Caitlan Coleman who have been held since 2012 after being kidnapped in Afghanistan. Both of their children were born in captivity.

So you'd rather have people here that hate gays, force women to cover up head to toe. and would support someone you love getting raped.
Do you have no clue how most of these people are from 3rd world nations and have no regard for human life.
Do you have no clue their own kids are taught to kill as young as 5, have you no clue these people have grown up around killing.....
we have people here now who hate gays and they aint muslim....and you are saying something about me that i have never advocated.....but then going by some of the shit you have posted around here,it doesnt surprise me....

------------------------------------------------ sure but Christianity is not full of murdering murderers murdering for 'Jesus' like murdering muslims murder for 'alla' . Also , Christian law is subservient to the USA Law and the Constitution . muslims don't accept subservience of 'allas' laws to American secular law Harry .
pismoe im saying that this country has had freedom of religion for quite a while now.....if you dont like islam you had better get the folks together and change some shit.....otherwise?....

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

------------------------------ go ahead and say that if you like and all i'd counter with is that Christianity reformed itself Harry !!
post 54.....

Bad time for kebabs! Hopefully Trump will close all mosques, prohibit Quran and sometimes demand either to convert to Christianity or leave.
Wishful thinking and nothing more.

I would like to believe Trump will make such a radical departure from the norm where this issue is concerned. In fact there always is hope that a new President who has made some swinging pendulum promises will break the mold -- but they never do.

For just one recent example, everything candidate Obama said, including enthusiastically announcing that he'd once smoked marijuana "frequently" during a TV interview, made it quite clear he was on the side of marijuana prohibition reform. But the phony sonofabitch refused to even discuss the issue after being elected. In fact he would dismiss it with a contemptuous wave whenever it was raised.

pismoe im saying that this country has had freedom of religion for quite a while now.....if you dont like islam you had better get the folks together and change some shit.....otherwise?....
----------------------------------------------------------- I'm an old guy plus Trump is here , he might change things for the better but mostly i don't really care , as i said , i am an old guy . I just politely argue my point of view for fun but if this country keeps going downhill due to immigration and muslims and other problems i figure that it is young people and their off spring [not me] that are going to be Fecked Harry .

Last edited:
and as another comment , this idea that islam and Chritianity and Western civilization and law are all equal is BS. If young people think that they are all equal they and their kids are all in for a heck of a suprise if Western law , civilization and Christianity are ever replaced by islam .

----------------------------------------------------------- I'm an old guy plus Trump is here , he might change things for the better but mostly i don't really care , as i said , i am an old guy . I just politely argue my point of view for fun but if this country keeps going downhill due to immigration and muslims and other problems i figure that it is young people and their off spring that are going to be Fecked Harry .
i hear ya pismoe....but unless the religious freedom thing is changed,it does not seem like much is going to change in regards to muslims anyway....

Why do,Conservatives read the 2nd amendment as an absolute but the first amendment as a mere suggestion?

Forum List

Back