Donald Trump "You Know My Plan For Muslim Ban & Registry"

so much for one of the main things this country was founded on.....
----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...
problem is that these muslims organize and use American law agains
That isn't something Con-servatives like anyways.....remember, back then, they were the Tories.
------------------------------------------- no , the tories got their azzes kicked to 'canada' !!
Horrible to see someone use American laws to protect themselves, isn't it?

Why is it these people are absolutely gleeful about stripping the civil rights from innocent American citizens? There's a thread calling for whole sale deportations of American citizens who happen to be Muslim. I've never been so disgusted.
That's the RW for you.....just like they've been thru-out history.

Ban ALL Moslems from entering America. Islam has no place in our country. It stands opposed to our rights and values.

Bad time for kebabs! Hopefully Trump will close all mosques, prohibit Quran and sometimes demand either to convert to Christianity or leave.

Well said Donald!

That would be a great start.

----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...
problem is that these muslims organize and use American law agains
That isn't something Con-servatives like anyways.....remember, back then, they were the Tories.
------------------------------------------- no , the tories got their azzes kicked to 'canada' !!
Horrible to see someone use American laws to protect themselves, isn't it?

Why is it these people are absolutely gleeful about stripping the civil rights from innocent American citizens? There's a thread calling for whole sale deportations of American citizens who happen to be Muslim. I've never been so disgusted.
--------------------------------------------------- i don't say deportations or hurting existing muslims in the USA , i just want to stop muslims from coming to the USA and the TRUMP is thinking about some actions that just might do that Coyote . [sounds like you think that something might happen , you sound nervous Coyote !!] :afro:

Har, that's just it. islam isn't a religion.

“Most people think Islam is a religion, it’s not. It’s a totalitarian way of life with a religious component,” he said. “But it’s much larger. It’s a geo-political system that has governmental, financial, military, legal and religious components. And it’s a totalitarian system that encompasses every aspect of life and it should not be protected [under U.S. law].

This is not a tolerant, peaceful religion even though some Muslims are peaceful. Radical Muslims believe that Sharia is required by God and must be imposed worldwide,” he said. “It’s a movement to take over the world by force. A global caliphate is the objective. That’s why Islam would not qualify for First Amendment protection since it’s a geopolitical system ... This is a huge thing to realize and I hope you do. This will impact our lives if we don’t get a handle on it.”

Jody Hice: 'Most People Think Islam Is A Religion, It's Not' | The Huffington Post

They rely on our "freedom of religion" to establish themselves but you don't just get the religion, the rest of it comes along. It's easy to say that only a small percent are radicalized. Yeah, s of 2010 there were 1.6 Billion muslims in the world (23% of the global population). If only 1% are radicalized .... well, you get the picture. The more they grow and gain political positions and continue their terrorism to try and force islam, the more leftist sympathizers they get, the more islam will be forced onto the population. Once the tipping point is reached, buh bye.

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

Bullshit.

It's been a religion for 1200 years and suddenly, in this decade you decide it's not.

It's religious persecution.

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

Bullshit.

It's been a religion for 1200 years and suddenly, in this decade you decide it's not.

It's religious persecution.
---------------------------------- and its been a pox on humanity for those 1200 years , see muslim history of murder . mayhem , invasion , piracy , slavery and lots more Coyote

Har, that's just it. islam isn't a religion.

“Most people think Islam is a religion, it’s not. It’s a totalitarian way of life with a religious component,” he said. “But it’s much larger. It’s a geo-political system that has governmental, financial, military, legal and religious components. And it’s a totalitarian system that encompasses every aspect of life and it should not be protected [under U.S. law].

This is not a tolerant, peaceful religion even though some Muslims are peaceful. Radical Muslims believe that Sharia is required by God and must be imposed worldwide,” he said. “It’s a movement to take over the world by force. A global caliphate is the objective. That’s why Islam would not qualify for First Amendment protection since it’s a geopolitical system ... This is a huge thing to realize and I hope you do. This will impact our lives if we don’t get a handle on it.”

Jody Hice: 'Most People Think Islam Is A Religion, It's Not' | The Huffington Post

They rely on our "freedom of religion" to establish themselves but you don't just get the religion, the rest of it comes along. It's easy to say that only a small percent are radicalized. Yeah, s of 2010 there were 1.6 Billion muslims in the world (23% of the global population). If only 1% are radicalized .... well, you get the picture. The more they grow and gain political positions and continue their terrorism to try and force islam, the more leftist sympathizers they get, the more islam will be forced onto the population. Once the tipping point is reached, buh bye.
----------------------------------------- and the socalled Radical islamist impose their will on the so called non radical muslims same as a small number of 'nazis' imposed its will on Germans that didn't agree with nazism .

whether you or i like it or not,Islam is considered a religion...when you can prove it isnt then i will agree.......
Mormonism was banned until they made changes in doctrine compatible with our common understanding of Christianity.

Good one there. I forgot that about how the Mormons had to change their act. And they weren't even violent like the Muslims. Just wanted multiple wives.

whether you or i like it or not,Islam is considered a religion...when you can prove it isnt then i will agree.......
Mormonism was banned until they made changes in doctrine compatible with our common understanding of Christianity.

Good one there. I forgot that about how the Mormons had to change their act. And they weren't even violent like the Muslims. Just wanted multiple wives.

Nothing in Christian doctrine that says you can't have more than one :dunno:

There really is no right to kill people as a practice of religion.

Of course there isn't. Not sure if you ever noticed, but most of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims don't happen to feel that is a right.

They need to mobilize and reform islam. Period. If they choose to do nothing they are part of the silent jihad.
---------------------------------------------------------- how can islam be trusted , reformation would only be taqiyah !!

Of course there isn't. Not sure if you ever noticed, but most of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims don't happen to feel that is a right.

They need to mobilize and reform islam. Period. If they choose to do nothing they are part of the silent jihad.
---------------------------------------------------------- how can islam be trusted , reformation would only be taqiyah !!

Well, there is that. I believe there are reformist muslims (which makes them not really muslims in muslim world) who are on the right side.

Rahell Raza is one.

It's A Global Jihad, Stupid | The Huffington Post

Well, there is that. I believe there are reformist muslims (which makes them not really muslims in muslim world) who are on the right side.

Rahell Raza is one.

It's A Global Jihad, Stupid | The Huffington Post
----------------------------------------------------------------- I guess that fake apostate muslims would be ok just so they stay in their hellholes. I understand them and all the world wanting to come to the USA but I will never understand why some Americans want them , make no sense to me Zoom !!

Bad time for kebabs! Hopefully Trump will close all mosques, prohibit Quran and sometimes demand either to convert to Christianity or leave.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

We have 3 million Muslims living in this country and 1 million living in Canada who seem to be very compatible.

thats pretty funny hawk....i see libs and cons here that feel each other should be banned for their political beliefs too....and many die hard christians dont seem to be able to separate the 2 also....

Forum List

Back