WATCH: Joe Scarborough 3 months ago “ Biden is better than ever”…Friday Scarborough says Joe must resign

3 POS bills that didn't accomplish shit.

Infrastructure bill? $43.5 billion for electric charging stations. To date they installed 7. Not a single person hooked up to high speed internet despite all the money for that. It's a total failure.
The economy is rolling and unemployment is under 4%. Yeah, I'd say they had an impact!

That's just a bullshit Trump lie!

What is not a lie, is you fuckers had a chance to do something about the "border", but you shot that bill down because you wanted to score points during the campaign. That is on you, not Biden!
Goofy conspiracy theories aren't going to help you . Explain Schumer refusing to bring the House Bill to a vote.

Voted no on your border bill:

1. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
  2. Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts
  3. Senator Alex Padilla of California
  4. Senator Bob Menendez of New Jersey
  5. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York
And that was just a vote to bring it up for debate. Not even a roll call vote on the bill.

Schumer killed it.

When you look at what he has accomplished in office, it's more than most President's, certainly more than Trump.

He got through 6 major pieces of legislation before the "nuts" took back the House. The economy is rolling, inflation is trending down and unemployment is below 4%. The stock market is at record levels.

How the fuck do you call that a bad Presidency?

I didn't say he was responsible. I said you had a chance to do something about it with the bipartisan bill in the Senate and you blew it!
Why do Democrats judge presidents by what Congress got done?
HR2 was already done and at the Senate and it is the only Bill that took care of the illegals for good.

Why do Democrats judge presidents by what Congress got done?
HR2 was already done and at the Senate and it is the only Bill that took care of the illegals for good.
The shit Senate bill had no limit on the number of illegals allowed in per day. None.

Joe Scarborough was still lying IN MARCH 2024.

Now Joe Scarborough flip flops…..WHY?

Only indicates the demoglobalists have him under instruction. There's a reason why the debate was "agreed upon." Most of the debates are NOT done BEFORE the conventions. That's the reason and now the msm is starting to do what they have been instructed and that is the reason for the debate.

The moments will either be heels up Harris, Michael obama or any twosome Newsome.

That's what is rather obvious to me.

Forum List

Back