Donald Trump's bully pulpit

Your country is the biggest Bully in the world. But I guess most Americans still refuse to acknowledge that. You either do what the US tells ya, or you die. That's the reality.

But as far as Trump goes, he's looking out for American Citizens. And we haven't had a US President do that in decades. You gotta be real tough to battle the NWO Globalists. And Trump's the man for the job. I wish him all the best.

Your country is the biggest Bully in the world. But I guess most Americans still refuse to acknowledge that. You either do what the US tells ya, or you die. That's the reality.

But as far as Trump goes, he's looking out for American Citizens. And we haven't had a US President do that in decades. You gotta be real tough to battle the NWO Globalists. And Trump's the man for the job. I wish him all the best.
Do you honestly think there’s a problem with insisting on fair trade between friends?

The results are still to be determined

"Bully pulpit" reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt. The guy who said, "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

Trump stomps around like a bull in a china shop, and has tiny hands...
But hes already beat St. Hillary the Inevitable, Obama's Elite ISIL forced, moved the US c.f. embassy to Jerusalam and brought Progressive Idol KJU to the bargaining table ON OUR TERMS
The fact Trump and KJU are face to face is a bigger victory for KJU than Trump. We will see what the results of the meetings will be. This could be a big win for the world, the USA and Trump. But it will not change the fact that Trump is an absolute disgusting human being.
It took someone as disgusting as KJU to bring him to the table.
...plus you look great with your KJU solidarity haircut

Trump can dish it out but he cant take it .... hes a pussy.
Most Bullies are really pussies.
I apologize to all pussies for comparing them to Trump. Trump is much worse than pussies.

Obama will be happy to hear that
Whatever you want to call Obama, he is substantially above Trump in his human stature.
Moral, ethical conservatives may not have liked all of Obama's policies but they new he was a good and moral man.
Moral and ethical conservatives may like some policies Trump is getting through but they know he is the most disgusting human being to ever hold the office of President of our wonderful country.

Horse Shit.

Obama was a worthless human being.
Putting politics aside, if you think Trump is a better human being than Obama is all I need to know to determine what type of human being you are.

That was easy. Obama is only 3/5th's human

"Bully pulpit" reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt. The guy who said, "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

But hes already beat St. Hillary the Inevitable, Obama's Elite ISIL forced, moved the US c.f. embassy to Jerusalam and brought Progressive Idol KJU to the bargaining table ON OUR TERMS
The fact Trump and KJU are face to face is a bigger victory for KJU than Trump. We will see what the results of the meetings will be. This could be a big win for the world, the USA and Trump. But it will not change the fact that Trump is an absolute disgusting human being.
good point, Trump and KJU have the worst haircuts in today's world politics. They have a lot in common; egomaniacs, crazy, unpredictable, unethical, untrustworthy plus very bad haircuts.

good point, Trump and KJU have the worst haircuts in today's world politics. They have a lot in common; egomaniacs, crazy, unpredictable, unethical, untrustworthy plus very bad haircuts.

Constantly monitor and execute his political enemies, keeps his citizens unarmed and hungry, why KJU is the most Progressive Leader on the planet today!

Look for the NWO Globalists to try and crash the World Economy, and then blame it all on Trump. They're sick devious folks. They don't care how much human suffering has to happen for them to maintain absolute control.

The NWO Globalists are on the run. Trump's really got em spooked. And that makes them even more dangerous. They wouldn't have any problem crashing the World Economy. They've done it before.

Trump is an awesome president.
NK wouldn’t have begged for a meeting if it wasn’t for him. :)
You are correct that NK would not have asked for a meeting if it was not for Trump. It is not that he is a great President, it is because NK and the world think Trump is unpredictable, unethical and crazy enough to actually use our nuclear weapons.
Have you ever smiled at a guy threatening to punch you? :)

Actually yes usually!

Forum List

Back