Donald Trump's Easter social media posts look to crucify his perceived enemies.

trump-cross.jpg

Why do you call trump a devout Christian? Does he wear his religion on his sleeve? Granted, I don’t watch his speeches and I don’t subscribe to Twitter or truth social, but I can’t recall a time where trump expounded on his faith and religious leanings.
Many of his rubes believe him when he says he is.

I know we're not supposed to take anything he says seriously, but they sure do.

If you don't believe that, there's nothing I can do about it.

images

The man's DEVOUT CHRISTIANITY just OOZES from his EVERY PORE!

FtRkBGRXsAEpQwp
Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicating Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

Why do you call trump a devout Christian? Does he wear his religion on his sleeve? Granted, I don’t watch his speeches and I don’t subscribe to Twitter or truth social, but I can’t recall a time where trump expounded on his faith and religious leanings.
You have not been paying attention. It started in 2016.

*sigh*

Can’t we just admit that BOTH sides do this? I mean crap, you all have been trying to crucify trump for 7 years (and counting).
Please. Show me where any politician, from either party, comes close to the vitriol of Trump.

HaHa that is funny. "Perceived" enemies. Meantime the whole world has become unglued and is going straight to hell and you're worried about a social media post.
You do not prevent going to hell by crucifying people. In fact you may go to hell for crucifying people.

You are so stupid, you do not see the correlation with Easter and the crucifixion of Jesus.

The man's DEVOUT CHRISTIANITY just OOZES from his EVERY PORE!

FtRkBGRXsAEpQwp
yeh, he is nothing like the Abort em at any age, even when outside the womb

dimrats...

You people creep me out, to say the least

assuming you are still people...

I LMAO at things Trump says in OP

:auiqs.jpg:

unlike the pansies who are having fainting spells over it

They don't realize Americans love someone who actually

SPEAKS FOR THEM!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

yeh, he is nothing like the Abort em at any age, even when outside the womb

dimrats...

You people creep me out, to say the least

assuming you are still people...
Clumsy deflection noted and appreciated.

Donald Trump's Easter social media posts look to crucify his perceived enemies.
The Easter story is how Jesus was crucified because his ideas did not match those of some citizens of Jerusalem.
Trump has the same mindset of the paranoid citizens of Jerusalem; IF SOMEONE DOES NOT THINK LIKE YOU, CRUCIFY THEM.
Not what Jesus advocated.

Forum List

Back