'Donald Trump's Mental Decline Is No Joke': Ex-Prez Suffers Bizarre Brain Freeze, Slurs Through Speech — Watch the Video

Joe isn't the one who refused to show up for any of the debates in this race this far..
mmm .. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might disagree but he got liberally screwed and squished .. alas .. the Kennedy's are dog shit to Democrats these days.

I think you're quite the comedian Amie2345 ... :beer:

The Trump .. Biden debates ought to be quite entertaining.. do you think Joe will show up?
yeah her lies sure are indeed amusing,she indeed needs to start a comedy club sense she is indeed a great comedian with her lies. :auiqs.jpg:

mmm .. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might disagree but he got liberally screwed and squished .. alas .. the Kennedy's are dog shit to Democrats these days.
He was running as a dem? Why would Biden need to debate him for the spot of nom if not?

:yes_text12: indeed.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like I said before...willful ignorance
Reminds me of this :

I SEE YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WHEN TYPING THIS POST.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century, :yes_text12: we all know as well as he does he has never watched one.

sorry pesky little facts hurt you paid DNC shill.:auiqs.jpg:yes that IS funny that you are embarrassing yourself with shit on your face with your lies,that you are correct on.:auiqs.jpg:
For you to be reacting in this way is very telling. Seems I hit a nerve. Good

He was running as a dem? Why would Biden need to debate him for the spot of nom if not?
He started off running for the Democrat nomination asking for a debate with Biden ... blah blah blah... didn't happen..

He started off running for the Democrat nomination asking for a debate with Biden ... blah blah blah... didn't happen..
He isn't running for the dem position. Again why would Biden need to debate him?

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1709697467118.png

He has more scruples than you do and I bet he is a lot richer too.

His father had a tax dodge.. he paid Trump $200,000 a year from the time he was 3 years old.

Trump has no scruples, just nonstop outrage... like this.

Former President Donald Trump's anger toward a single person appears to have played a key role in evidence leading to his indictment this week.

It all comes down to one person, Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, according to multiple sources.

Trump loathed the positive coverage Milley received in the press and in books. In his post-presidency period, Trump fumed about Milley, who seemed to be portrayed as a hero, while he was cast as an insurrectionist. In one story, a July 2021 New Yorker article, journalist Susan Glasser depicted Milley's efforts in the last days of the Trump administration to keep the president from attacking Iran.

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

I agree, I also believe Biden is not any better and those two are our two candidates, it’s a shame that this is where we are in America today. How can anyone, in good conscience vote for either?

Forum List

Back