Donald Trump's 'Miss USA' Pageant Earns Record-Low Ratings

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:rofl:
Damn. If those 30k people weren't busy cutting up their Macy's cards, they could have tuned in to support The Donald. :(

Donald Trump s Miss USA Pageant Earns Record-Low Ratings

Donald Trump’s "Miss USA" pageant has set a record -- but, uh, not a very good one.

The show, which networks Univision and NBC recently dropped after the Republican presidential candidate decided to stake out a position about Mexican immigrants being rapists, garnered its lowest ratings ever after airing on the little-known Reelz channel on Sunday.

A mere 925,000 people tuned in to the pageant, according to the ratings agency Nielsen. For Reelz, which reaches less than 60 percent of TV-watching homes, that's actually a pretty good number. But it’s a far cry from the roughly 5.5 million viewers who tuned in to the pageant on NBC last year. It's even a major step down from 2013, when the show’s viewership reached a then-record low of 4.6 million people.

Or they were showing support to Trump by not watching since he was dumped.

Or they were showing support to Trump by not watching since he was dumped.
Yeah that makes sense. Show support by not watching his show on the only network willing to air his off-brand pageant

So people actually still watch it?
I remember forty years ago everyone watched...it was kind of like Walt Disney every Sunday night.

So NBC punished a bunch of young women. How utterly sexist.
NBC punished one middle aged asshole who can't keep his mouth shut. If those young women want to be exploited and trotted around like cattle at a meat market, there are many other outlets for them to do so.

With, or without Trump's involvement, I have never understood why anyone watches that show.

You apparently would rather look at boys.
Right....because not caring for the Miss Whatever Pageant means you're gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out why some people watch it.
It's almost like not understanding why someone would want to look at a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

:rofl:
Damn. If those 30k people weren't busy cutting up their Macy's cards, they could have tuned in to support The Donald. :(

Donald Trump s Miss USA Pageant Earns Record-Low Ratings

Donald Trump’s "Miss USA" pageant has set a record -- but, uh, not a very good one.

The show, which networks Univision and NBC recently dropped after the Republican presidential candidate decided to stake out a position about Mexican immigrants being rapists, garnered its lowest ratings ever after airing on the little-known Reelz channel on Sunday.

A mere 925,000 people tuned in to the pageant, according to the ratings agency Nielsen. For Reelz, which reaches less than 60 percent of TV-watching homes, that's actually a pretty good number. But it’s a far cry from the roughly 5.5 million viewers who tuned in to the pageant on NBC last year. It's even a major step down from 2013, when the show’s viewership reached a then-record low of 4.6 million people.
I know right? I thought the Donald had the "Midas Touch" :D

With, or without Trump's involvement, I have never understood why anyone watches that show.

You apparently would rather look at boys.
Right....because not caring for the Miss Whatever Pageant means you're gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out why some people watch it.
It's almost like not understanding why someone would want to look at a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Well, I can understand why pre-teen boys might want the SI swimsuit edition, but it strikes me as pretty lightweight cheesecake for an adult.

So NBC punished a bunch of young women. How utterly sexist.

Yeah. Pretty stupid to make the contestants and their families pay because you are offended by DT's free speech. Lib's need to grow up and stop being such cry babies.

Forum List

Back