Donate to USMB

PSA. I love how mods randomly just remove my threads so much I will donate few shekels to USMB. If you like freedom of speech and parochial moderators removing threads at random because they say you did something without elaborating, this is the board for you.

Huh? could you please elaborate?

Yessss must donate to the mods, buy off their complacency. WHere do I send the check?

Damn, Donate to USMB and do so often. I will, I have. The mods throw water on the fire here and moderators just randomly remove threads or posts without specificity, we might have sorta maybe might have impinged on the rules. What rules, they never tell us. They just move threads and NEVER specify what the rules where that where broken. Is it too much too ask what rules were broken so that we never do it again?

Damn, Donate to USMB and do so often. I will, I have. The mods throw water on the fire here and moderators just randomly remove threads or posts without specificity, we might have sorta maybe might have impinged on the rules. What rules, they never tell us. They just move threads and NEVER specify what the rules where that where broken. Is it too much too ask what rules were broken so that we never do it again?
You did not have two sentences in yer OP for Zone 1, duh.

PSA. I love how mods randomly just remove threads so much I will donate few shekels to USMB. If you like freedom of speech and parochial moderators removing threads at random because they say you did something without elaborating, this is the board for you.
I'd like to donate but only randomly. It is how I make most of my.donations, I don't like the fanfare

Forum List

Back