🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie Soros

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
The Americans Trump Betrayed by Courting Big-Money Donors
The billionaire won many of his supporters by promising to self-fund. Now he has hired a former hedge-fund manager with ties to George Soros and Goldman Sachs to fundraise for him.

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

bet that left a mark on all those anti establishment dick smokers.

Trump tied to George Soros .... THATS RICH !

I could truly care less.... Got anything else?

you could care less about Soros.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow......George Soros is also funding Hitlery Clinton and so is Goldman Sachs....imagine that? Looks like I was right that this was all a big put on. Hey, the stupid sheeple get what they deserve. Personally, I doubt that there will even be an election but this will keep the dumbed down masses occupied while the financial system collapses.

Obama and Soros will have Donnie straight in no time flat.

all Ive heard for the last 7 years s what a crook Soros was ... Good job Donnie.

all Ive heard for the last 7 years s what a crook Soros was ... Good job Donnie.

Soros is a crook and a globalist....and he has Hitlery in his back pocket as well......

but Trump ?

BBBAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no dog in this fight because I know the system is totally corrupted. I know quite a bit about the Clinton crime family and how they are big time friends of the Bush crime family. Let's face some real truths here....you don't elect anyone that isn't selected by the power elite. Trump is being paid a very handsome fee for insuring that the promise of the Bilderburg group that told Hitlery to drop out in 2008 and that she would get the job is being kept. I never doubted that Hitlery wouldn't be the next CEO of USA.INC but I did hope that it wouldn't happen.She is one disgusting criminal piece of shit...I kid you not.

Good God Almighty, we know that Hillary claimed 1.5 million dollars for mystery speeches to corporate banks and the low information left still worries about Trump's alleged "big money donors".

Soros is a crook and a globalist....and he has Hitlery in his back pocket as well......
Soros and the Koch brothers are playing cards and we are just chips on the table. But if Trump turns that table over we may just have a chance to build from what's left.

Its not who starts a revolution its where do the people take it?

McConnell has said that Trump if president is going to be a do nothing president.

No wall, no mass deportation, no renegotiations, no nothing that McConnell does not approve.

McConnell, iow, will be running the country from the floor of the Senate.

Soros and the Koch brothers are playing cards and we are just chips on the table. But if Trump turns that table over we may just have a chance to build from what's left.

your revolution leader has gone full blown establishment RINO ..its where the people in the establishment are taking him ... Soros and the Koch Bros are THE CHIPS, the revolution is a house of cards.

glad I could help.

People are waking up to this debt slavery system and when they learn that this next crash extracts their cash from their accounts and find that their 401Ks have been taken to satisfy the partial debt when the derivatives market crash? People are going to go apeshit. That is why they have been gearing up for martial law and planning for it. The elites are scared shitless and for good reason.

The Americans Trump Betrayed by Courting Big-Money Donors
The billionaire won many of his supporters by promising to self-fund. Now he has hired a former hedge-fund manager with ties to George Soros and Goldman Sachs to fundraise for him.

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

bet that left a mark on all those anti establishment dick smokers.

Trump tied to George Soros .... THATS RICH !

Soros is funding groups behind the anti-Trump protests, like the PSL, but nice try at 'connecting' them. Isn't everyone connected somehow, by 6 degrees of separation or something like that? When he starts getting some donations from questionable sources, like Hillary is, get back to us. If you follow the money where Hillary is concerned, she has some notorious friends behind her. At least Trump is self-made. Hillary wouldn't be shit without her man. Not a single accomplish in all her time in public office. Just one scandal after another and a press willing to keep it hidden. One reporter said today that it's part of their jobs as journalist to keep focus off Hillary's email investigation.

Trump isn't getting any favors from the media and still going strong. Sad that Hillary needs to be propped up like that. If she didn't have a bias media and the DNC allowing her to get away with blatant cheating by counting super delegate votes, Bernie would have gotten the nod.

Trump paid for most of his campaign, but you do know it's not illegal to accept contributions, right? And considering Hillary got gotten money from the 1%, it's not like you can say they are buying Trump but not buying Hillary. Hillary has shown loyalty to the wealthy people behind her. Trump has shown that he can't be bought. I'll take his big mouth and ego because at least he'll make better choices when it comes to the economy, national security and border control. And those things are more important than Hillary's fake war on women and amnesty for illegals.

Forum List

Back